GOIN TO STORES AND PEOPLE THINK YOU GONNA JACK SOMETHING UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It doesn't bother me that much anymore, because I'm not a thief.

Last week I was in Macy's buying some RL Polos, and some broad came in my space lookin' like she about to wet her pants, and gave me a full introduction etc. I simply cut her off before she finished, and said in a cool tone "No thank you".

I do get anoyyed, when you have to tell the employee more than once, that you don't need help.
laugh.gif
I reply with a " No thank you for the second time".
lp atstaten island mall macy's is beasty
sick.gif

one time i got an item off the clearance rack and there was no tag on the item so i tell him and he tried to play it off. ''oh i dont workhere''meanwhile this man was following me around plus i seen him on the walkie talkie

I find it interesting how alotta ppl say it doesn't bother them because they aren't a thief

As true as that may be, I think it's just the principle that when you walk into a store and they are imediately labled "THIEF"

Having worked at a few stores myself, I find that women steal more than men

Happened to me when I went to Urban Outfitters.
I just bought some sunglasses from Forever 21 then went to U.O. and I was just looking at the sunglasses, and this one lady followed me from the front to thestore all the way to the back. My sister noticed and told to give her the bag so it wont look like I was about to take something. Looked at the sunglasses etc,then when I was leaving the lady asked me "Do you have a receipt for the things in your bag?" I told her yes and she asked to look in my bag I showedthe receipt and what was in the bag. I was so pissed when I was leaving the store. Never happened to me before.
ohwell.gif

Some lady at walmart asked to check my bag and my receipt as I was walking out the door along with about 5 other people walking out at the same time. I said noand kept it moving...

This one time I was in this store owned by an asian lady. I bent down to pick up a pack of a twizzlers and she screams "CALL THE POLICEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I was like WHAT?!. I was so confused. I was like what is the problem? She said I was stealing and I showed her all of my pockets to show I her I had nothing.She must have mistook my picking up for shoplifting? Anyway, like an idiot I still bought the stuff from her store.

someone shaddy or some teens come in i keep a close eye when they come in my store, i dont think it should bother anyone if theyre not gonna steal.

The loss prevention in my store clearly only targets black/latino groups. Every time, i have inside the camera room, they are always watching someone black orlatino. One time I made a comment when I was in there, "Hey, that Asian kid looks suspicious" and they responded "Huh? Dude! He'sAsian!
laugh.gif
" and I said "Oh right, forgot"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Some lady at walmart asked to check my bag and my receipt as I was walking out the door along with about 5 other people walking out at the same time. I said no and kept it moving...
roll.gif

Same thing has happened to me on multiple occasions. Only time I go to Wal-Mart is for canned/box food and I usually have a cart full of stuff. So no I willnot let you count and record my 50 items. I just look at them and keep walking.

Every teenager gets this look at every liquor store or wal mart or any other type . We've all been through it

Some lady at walmart asked to check my bag and my receipt as I was walking out the door along with about 5 other people walking out at the same time. I said no and kept it moving...
roll.gif
roll.gif

First off, I'm a black male. When I was in college I visited the Shirt Shop, a place that sells Lacoste and other nice dress clothes. While I was casuallybrowsing, EVERYWHERE I went in the store, the associate decided to "straighten" items in my immediate area
smh.gif
I was about to pull out my cell phoneand be like: "Hello...... No, don't send it through the car wash, Ferraris should be hand washed only!" The associate probably would'veoffered to put me on the mailing list then
smh.gif

However, I've been a retail manager before, and it's almost like a lose lose situation from the businesses perspective tho. It's too late for me togo into details tho. There are some good points for each argument in this thread though.

Such is life.

i get this all the time.

i be walkin on campus and old people who are walkin in front of me will literally stop walkin, and let me pass so i can walk in front of them.

one lady pulled her daugther closer to her when i walked in a store when she saw me.

store clerks sometimes wont speak to people as they enter or exit a store, but when i come it the make sure they speak to me, that way they think ima speakback so they can get a look at my face.

askin me do i need any help, my eyes work. i can find %%#%. did i ASK you for any help? you aint ask all them other people that came in before me..........whyare u still askin me if i need help? you already asked me when i came in, am i not buyin %%#% quick enough? huh? shut the @!$$ up. i hate this store!

They never look at the ones actually trying to rob the place. My boy robbed dqm, nort and alife while people standing right there. They always looking at thewrong people.

Definitely unappreciated. Mother's day shoppin at burlington had three cashiers on me.
laugh.gif

Lol, this has happened to me at Macy's people keep following me around the store. Also, in a liqour store cashier just spying me at the miror acting like Ican't afford a bag of M n M's! Smh

Pull out my wallet n give him a 20 n say keep the change! Lol.! Balllin hahaah

Jk about the 20 dollar part.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
thats hilarious...ima try that.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Start dressing like a grown @$% man. You wouldn't see Denzel Washington looking mother $+!$!! getting hassled.

laugh.gif

President Obama would probably get followed in certain spots in Denver son.

Same thing happened to me today at Dillard's with my teammate after we left from working out with our trainer! We went in there to buy underclothes (drawlsand a wife beater) after practice because we both planned on going home but ended up hearing bout a party at another teammate's house and didn't wannago home to take showers. When we got in there and seen the clerk hawking us we both stole Polo under garments instead to "teach him a lesson."
indifferent.gif
Kind of defeats the purpose but oh well. These Polodrawls I got on are nicethough!
pimp.gif

EDIT:I'm pretty drunk right now and mad because INS nothing even though I should be knee deep in some punany right now

brettTHEjett wrote:

Start dressing like a grown @$% man. You wouldn't see Denzel Washington looking mother $+!$!! getting hassled.

naw, id rather walk in a store with my black tee, black hat, black hoody with my hood on, and have them respect me like just a normal customer than look likeDenzel.

even tho i DO take my hood off
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom