Going to the Club Sober....

pimp.gif

Smoked one before, then had 2 drinks at the bar and I was in the zone. Honestly you can spit more game when you are level headed in these places than beingdrunk off ur %%*

My barber told me he used to go to the Rave parties sober, sounds like a good Idea!

I stay sober in the clubs, you never know when your drunk friend might wanna start something with somebody

Since I dont drink alcohol I'm always sober at the club..I just a get a red bull and cranberry and I'm straight..

All depends on the club you go to. Some are fine sober and you have a great time but if the club is a bit !!#!*! then it can be dull and boring and you need adrink to liven things up a bit.
One benefit of staying sober is if you are having a boring time you can hop in the car a go home.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

pimp.gif

Smoked one before, then had 2 drinks at the bar and I was in the zone. Honestly you can spit more game when you are level headed in these places than being drunk off ur %%*

How are you sober if you had a blunt and two drinks?
laugh.gif
Nah, I know what you mean. My G between 2-7 beers is mean. Getting at chicks when you're sloppyis not a good look.

i'd rather be drunk. and it makes getting with other drunk girls easier. takes some pressure off of first impressions lol

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

i'd rather be drunk. and it makes getting with other drunk girls easier. takes some pressure off of first impressions lol

hell yeah! Im kinda laid back and reserved if I dont know you....but with alcohol in my system I can talk to anybody....

Havent been to a club sober since I was hittin up those 18 and under clubs(when I was 16-17 of course).

Back
Top Bottom