GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

pimp.gif

I stayed at the Hard Rock primarily until the MGM hotels started comping me, if that wasn't the case, I'd still stay there. Although it's an off-strip location, it has all the amenities of the strip. Great club, top beach party, great food & good gaming. Many hot girls too.

BTW: Spring for the recently opened HRH tower suites, its a significant upgrade over the standard rooms/ suites

I stayed at the Hard Rock primarily until the MGM hotels started comping me, if that wasn't the case, I'd still stay there. Although it's an off-strip location, it has all the amenities of the strip. Great club, top beach party, great food & good gaming. Many hot girls too.

BTW: Spring for the recently opened HRH tower suites, its a significant upgrade over the standard rooms/ suites

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Stayed at the HRH Tower suites. Just don't play any table games there because I always lose my money over there. We literally hot boxed the whole room and the staff comes upstairs and is like, "Do you need any spray"
pimp.gif

The entertainment system is golden (no pun).

I'll be in Vegas in a week if anyone is going.
pimp.gif

best way to get an upgrade in vegas is to say "I was told that I would be given an upgrade from my last visit. I don't remember the guys name who told me, but he did" only works if you have a players card however.

Stayed at the HRH Tower suites. Just don't play any table games there because I always lose my money over there. We literally hot boxed the whole room and the staff comes upstairs and is like, "Do you need any spray"
pimp.gif

The entertainment system is golden (no pun).

I'll be in Vegas in a week if anyone is going.
pimp.gif

best way to get an upgrade in vegas is to say "I was told that I would be given an upgrade from my last visit. I don't remember the guys name who told me, but he did" only works if you have a players card however.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

What website do you all use to get the best prices on rooms?
I use my company's internal booking site, but I also have a government ID that allows me 40% off rooms in Vegas.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

What website do you all use to get the best prices on rooms?
I use my company's internal booking site, but I also have a government ID that allows me 40% off rooms in Vegas.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Going to Vegas July 5-8, staying at the Cosmopolitan. Anyone have any info about the bars and club there? I've heard a lot about the Chandelier bar. Worth it? Hard to get in?

I'm 22 and going with my gf if that makes any difference
Bro, the Cosmopolitan is the truth. Since you staying there try to get free passes into Club Marquee. Trust me this club is insane and you and your girl will enjoy it. Not sure how hard it is to get into this club because I had bottle service but since you staying there they should be able to hook you up.

how much does bottle service run you at marquee?

Marquee is probably the hottest spot right now, they also strictly enforce a 1 to 1 girl/guy ratio which is a good look.

Bottle service prices will probably vary since there are so many tables they can put you at.  Just depends on the location and how many bottle minimum I'm assuming.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Going to Vegas July 5-8, staying at the Cosmopolitan. Anyone have any info about the bars and club there? I've heard a lot about the Chandelier bar. Worth it? Hard to get in?

I'm 22 and going with my gf if that makes any difference
Bro, the Cosmopolitan is the truth. Since you staying there try to get free passes into Club Marquee. Trust me this club is insane and you and your girl will enjoy it. Not sure how hard it is to get into this club because I had bottle service but since you staying there they should be able to hook you up.

how much does bottle service run you at marquee?

Marquee is probably the hottest spot right now, they also strictly enforce a 1 to 1 girl/guy ratio which is a good look.

Bottle service prices will probably vary since there are so many tables they can put you at.  Just depends on the location and how many bottle minimum I'm assuming.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im goin for free too, this is business from 9-5 then imma have fun at night

since this is off the strip what are some good exotic car rentals out there price wise?

imma just tell white broads im in the NFL.

any NTrs gonna be down there 11-15th in May?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im goin for free too, this is business from 9-5 then imma have fun at night

since this is off the strip what are some good exotic car rentals out there price wise?

imma just tell white broads im in the NFL.

any NTrs gonna be down there 11-15th in May?

Went to Vegas and never seen so many LV and Gucci stores in a one mile radius in my life. There's like 8.

Went to Vegas and never seen so many LV and Gucci stores in a one mile radius in my life. There's like 8.

For those who stayed at hard rock, has is the fitness center? Imma still need to be pumped out in vegas.

For those who stayed at hard rock, has is the fitness center? Imma still need to be pumped out in vegas.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Saturday - Jet (club goes hard, its a must.)

Jet was where all the girls are, easy to pull.
My friend and his friend picked up two prostitutes 

everything said here is true..

must be the same prostitutes my boy and i ran in to..

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

we got it in
eek.gif
eek.gif
iight so thats THE club to hit out there?
club jet

rehab

what else?

Back
Top Bottom