GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

sorry- stayed in the pyramid....but in general hotels like that spend all the $ on the outside stuff to get you in...the rooms are basic and sometimes run down

in their defense tho i THINK they were under renovations at the time...i didn't care as it was a short stay and i wasn't planning on being in the room much

I think I'm just going to book a room I'm happy with and try the $20 sandwich when I check in. If it works, great. If not, I'm still happy with what I booked

I think I'm just going to book a room I'm happy with and try the $20 sandwich when I check in. If it works, great. If not, I'm still happy with what I booked

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

best mindset to have.

Like Kingtre said.  its a TIP.  9 out of 10 reservation desk agents Won't take it if they cant hook you up, but even for the 1 that does.  Its a "risk" you take. 

best mindset to have.

Like Kingtre said.  its a TIP.  9 out of 10 reservation desk agents Won't take it if they cant hook you up, but even for the 1 that does.  Its a "risk" you take. 

Anyone know where I can find the cheapest flights from New York to Las Vegas? Roundtrip doesn't matter what airport jfk, lga, or newark.

Anyone know where I can find the cheapest flights from New York to Las Vegas? Roundtrip doesn't matter what airport jfk, lga, or newark.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Going to Vegas July 5-8, staying at the Cosmopolitan. Anyone have any info about the bars and club there? I've heard a lot about the Chandelier bar. Worth it? Hard to get in?

I'm 22 and going with my gf if that makes any difference
Bro, the Cosmopolitan is the truth. Since you staying there try to get free passes into Club Marquee. Trust me this club is insane and you and your girl will enjoy it. Not sure how hard it is to get into this club because I had bottle service but since you staying there they should be able to hook you up.

how much does bottle service run you at marquee?

Going to Vegas July 5-8, staying at the Cosmopolitan. Anyone have any info about the bars and club there? I've heard a lot about the Chandelier bar. Worth it? Hard to get in?

Bro, the Cosmopolitan is the truth. Since you staying there try to get free passes into Club Marquee. Trust me this club is insane and you and your girl will enjoy it. Not sure how hard it is to get into this club because I had bottle service but since you staying there they should be able to hook you up.

how much does bottle service run you at marquee?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

*#% much does bottle service run you at marquee?

BRO, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

*#% much does bottle service run you at marquee?

BRO, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 shut yo +%% up
ive had bottle service at diff spots in vegas, but im just curious because when its the new "it" club they have some outrageous demands/prices.

laugh.gif
 shut yo +%% up
ive had bottle service at diff spots in vegas, but im just curious because when its the new "it" club they have some outrageous demands/prices.

anyone ever stay at Hard Rock Hotel?
thats where im stayin at in May.

imma be at Rehab........gotta watch the carbs for real now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom