GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I got a hold of most folks for my friends bachelor party. We all down.. edc weekend June 22nd, theme of the bachelor party is.. 24hrs to live, what would you do?

I got a hold of most folks for my friends bachelor party. We all down.. edc weekend June 22nd, theme of the bachelor party is.. 24hrs to live, what would you do?

lol going to a bachelor party next week. The theme is "THE PURGE" 1 Night ALL CRIME IS LEGAL LOL

Hey Guys,

I'll be heading to vegas for the first time in about 2 and half weeks. Are there any places that a must go to? Also what are the best clubs to got? Thanks in advance.

Anyone gotten a steal on a flight to Vegas over summer using Priceline Name Your Price?
nerd.gif
I'm flying out of SFO, but I really don't want to drop $200 r/t because I'd rather drop the extra $50-$100 for Miami, but my friends are too cheap to go that route
mean.gif

Yo I'm down for that NT summit the weekend of July 12.

Flights on Southwest are still cheap and I can get rooms at Planet Hollywood

Who are u coming with, and what nights do you plan on being out there?

It seems Sat. day party will be Tao Beach, Sat. night Tao, Sun. night XS nightswim. I know youngdoc is in on this, if anyone has a better idea we can use that as well. Home base is Palazzo so that end of the strip is $$$ for us.

In terms of who is definitely going:

Youngdoc
DMBRHS
Mr. Jordan 04 (Only there til Sat. night)
Me (plus 3)
Mr J 858

Maybe:
Tee Aye Ham

Also, I wanna do a scavenger hunt in Vegas for my boy bachelor party.. any ideas?
Kiss a fat girl
Have a girl show animal printed panties or bra
Dance battle a street performer
Get two girls to kiss
Take a shot of 151

Last edited:
Also, I wanna do a scavenger hunt in Vegas for my boy bachelor party.. any ideas?
Kiss a fat girl
Get two girls to kiss
Take a shot of 151
This honestly sounds like a great time as long as your friends are down. 

It's Vegas though so you gotta bump that up a bit... I mean take a shot of 151? You can do that everywhere else! How about take a 151 shot (BJ shot style) while both hands are on some girl's boobs or something.. 

Some of the Vegas Insider deals to be had on decent hotel rooms are NUTS.

My boy is comped at Venetian/ Palazzo and doesn't even gable. That's all I gotta say on that lol.

Kiss a fat girl
Get two girls to kiss
Take a shot of 151

Not 151, do everclear.
Help get you laid?

Last time I was in Vegas for a Bachelor party, first thing we did was throw in $20 each and headed to the sports book. Had the bachelor pick out a 4 team parlay @ $160. Needless to say, he hit it and we used that $1600 we won for a table at XS. Haha

I wish we could start a new thread and update the OG post smh.

It was done with the DB thread, it was done with the Stay/Get in shape thread... it can be done... just takes someone to do it...

I've thought about it, then I get caught up with projects. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom