GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

U need to, will be a good solid group. Don't need to go hard in the clubs, craps and what not
pimp.gif
you a craps man?!?! 
smokin.gif
 i knew you were a boss. 

EDC weekend just fell through, but might be going again weekend of 7/12-7/15. These Summer Vegas trips, pop outta nowhere :pimp:

you a craps man?!?! 
smokin.gif

i knew you were a boss. 

Just tryin to be like u gawd :pimp:

EDC weekend just fell through, but might be going again weekend of 7/12-7/15. These Summer Vegas trips, pop outta nowhere :pimp:

Dear lord its bout to be a full blown summit. All legit older nters, it will be wild.

Damn, now I might actually have to push my trip up a day lol

Should already be a done deal coach!! Looks like its bottles day and night hahaha.

almost time to get the party started....

good thing I'm not driving, traffic will be terrible.

Last edited:
Looks like a summit is going down July 12-13-14 with the amount of heads that are gunna be out there. Should have a nice lil group of Nter's who have been on here for awhile.
Only thing I mess with is cab's...They can add up QUICK from down there. The bus pass probably stops at like 9-10 pm so I wouldn't mess with it.

With it being MDW there are no BS deals at all. If u want to get in for a handshake, may be able to swing something...

Not entirely true...

the SDX bus stops at like 1am and the Deuce (gold double deckers) run 24/7 and those stop at every major hotel so yeah it'd be worth it.

Not entirely true...

the SDX bus stops at like 1am and the Deuce (gold double deckers) run 24/7 and those stop at every major hotel so yeah it'd be worth it.

How often do they run and where do they stop at the hotels? I have never had to mess with them since I stay on the strip...I'd just cab it since you don't have to wait for the bus, cabs are right outside 24/7 waiting.

How often do they run and where do they stop at the hotels? I have never had to mess with them since I stay on the strip...I'd just cab it since you don't have to wait for the bus, cabs are right outside 24/7 waiting.

5-10 minutes for the Deuce. The SDX is a tourist bus so it goes to the LV Outlets so it runs less frequent.

Everyone going this weekend, I expect trip reports like MJ 04 and Youngdoc give. Also Tee Eye Hem (or w/e lol) those Jamo's :smokin

Wast there last weekend, got lucky at xs :pimp:

Marquee was cool but crowded like always.

Heading out tmw at 6 am. Pool party n club, coming back monday night. staying at caesars. #aboutthatlife

From past experiences what do you guys like better the Sunday Swim at XS or the Marquee day club?

From past experiences what do you guys like better the Sunday Swim at XS or the Marquee day club?

Two different experiences. The Sunday night swim is an interesting different option from regular clubs at night.

MDC cracks but there isn't anything special or unique about it

Two different experiences. The Sunday night swim is an interesting different option from regular clubs at night.

MDC cracks but there isn't anything special or unique about it

You can also get bottles cheaper on Sunday nights at XS, since it's their industry night.

You can also get bottles cheaper on Sunday nights at XS, since it's their industry night.

Monday is their official industry night. They're just open on Sundays and you can swing the same deals if they're able to. They often have A-list DJs on Sundays though. Monday is where they turn it down a notch, name-wise.

Everyone going this weekend, I expect trip reports like MJ 04 and Youngdoc give. Also Tee Eye Hem (or w/e lol) those Jamo's :smokin

:smokin

If you remember more than half the trip, you didnt go hard enough! :lol:

Sunday night swim at XS. I promise you wont regret it. I went in on a handshake, and regret not doing bottles that night. The beezys there, plus a table will automatically make for nothing short of an epic night.

Monday is their official industry night. They're just open on Sundays and you can swing the same deals if they're able to. They often have A-list DJs on Sundays though. Monday is where they turn it down a notch, name-wise.

On JC they consider it an industry night. 2 Goose for 500 is cool with me lol.

Back
Top Bottom