GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

On JC they consider it an industry night. 2 Goose for 500 is cool with me lol.

Oh, I know. I think sometimes it's just not as "available" on some Sundays. Anyway, I think it's 2 Goose for $595, Goose/Moet for $495. Either way, screamin' deal lol.

In other news, I'm just being a procrastinator. I'll pull the trigger soon on coming down that Saturday afternoon.

Oh, I know. I think sometimes it's just not as "available" on some Sundays. Anyway, I think it's 2 Goose for $595, Goose/Moet for $495. Either way, screamin' deal lol.

In other news, I'm just being a procrastinator. I'll pull the trigger soon on coming down that Saturday afternoon.

It sounds like our move Sunday night will be XS nightswim? Unless u REALLY wanna do Lavo lol?

Weekend is still going strong! Light is something else...

We're gonna be doing afterhours tonight at Light until 8 something in the morning. Axewell is a late addition getting on at around 3:30am
I can get you those low bottle mins. Get at me.

Last edited:
Is Light open all Sundays, or just holiday Sundays? Heard it's bonkers. All my industry people are already over Hak lol. Said Light is unparalleled.

Is Light open all Sundays, or just holiday Sundays? Heard it's bonkers. All my industry people are already over Hak lol. Said Light is unparalleled.

It's open Fridays and Saturdays. Open Sundays on Holidays.
Light is truly a must see. Experience is crazy!

Hakk really is getting the worst reviews. Not going to say I'm actually shocked though.

Doesn't help that the table prices are so astronomical they can't fill them. It's a good thing they have that DJ roster to attract people (although table prices are so high in order to actually pay them). Light's DJ roster is the weakest out of the Tier 1s, but they seem to be making up for it in every other way.

Doesn't help that the table prices are so astronomical they can't fill them. It's a good thing they have that DJ roster to attract people (although table prices are so high in order to actually pay them). Light's DJ roster is the weakest out of the Tier 1s, but they seem to be making up for it in every other way.

Heard someone pretty solid in the industry brought his boys there for a bday party...Made sure he was Mezzanine level or w/e and they put him in the level above and refused to move him to where the host promised.

Last edited:

Heard someone pretty solid in the industry brought his boys there for a bday party...Made sure he was Mezzanine level or w/e and they put him in the level above and refused to move him to where the host promised.

Haha you saw that on JC too? Lol

has anyone every did vegas in 24hrs?.. so many flakes for one of my best friend wedding.. his best man didnt even plan anything yet while having a month to go.. everyone is asking my questions. i aint even the best man or a groomsmen... i dont want to have a crappy bachelor party for him.. so im thinking of hitting vegas hard for 1 night... touchdown around 9am and dip out at 7am..

I have been to Vegas for 28 hours or so...stuff happened and we had to leave early, but its worth it. Do XS, get a room at the Wynn and live the dream.

I have been to Vegas for 28 hours or so...stuff happened and we had to leave early, but its worth it. Do XS, get a room at the Wynn and live the dream.
thinking of a room at PH, Aria, caesar, monte carlo. im really leaning towards PH though.. my plan is to get wasted at a day club, then get **** faced the rest of the night...

Last edited:
its common for people in socal to do turn around trips.

one time me and a few homies drove out there on a whim. got there around 9. dressed up in the whip. went out. had a good time. got steak and eggs, and left at like 7am after we sobered up. never again :lol:

Last trip, my boy came during the last day of our 3 day Vegas trip and had an EPIC 24 hr mixer. "Veni, Vidi, Vici". Dude blacked out twice, banged a hooker, and walked the whole strip back and forth. Straight LEGEND status
laugh.gif

:lol:

Survived...

Drive home wasn't too bad...

Wasn't as packed as I thought it would be, Surrender was great on Saturday, things got foggy after 1am :lol:. There were yambs :pimp:

Sunday ended up at Tao, one of my boys met a chick and well that's were we ended up. Third time there, can't say how much I despise that place.

Ended up doing MDC on Sunday, good but nothing especial.

Yo I'm down for that NT summit the weekend of July 12.

Flights on Southwest are still cheap and I can get rooms at Planet Hollywood

Yo I'm down for that NT summit the weekend of July 12.

Flights on Southwest are still cheap and I can get rooms at Planet Hollywood
I'm kinda pissed I'm flying back Saturday night that weekend. But I need to save money for my Europe trip that month :lol:

Back
Top Bottom