GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Got my trip booked, 2 story penthouse in Vdara. Can't wait
pimp.gif

Also going to either to a table at a club or do a cabana at a pool party, can't decide yet. Might do both.

Where do you think i should book the cabana at?

Wet republic...

George, me and Ben do it everytime.  It works everytime, unless there is absolutely no upgrades available or you already have the biggest room.  They know what's up.

George, me and Ben do it everytime.  It works everytime, unless there is absolutely no upgrades available or you already have the biggest room.  They know what's up.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao

I'll be there from March 16-19 as well. Probably going to Marquee 2 days in row to see Dirty South and Kaskade, then probably XS to see Manufactured Superstars. Still need to look around for a place to stay

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao

I'll be there from March 16-19 as well. Probably going to Marquee 2 days in row to see Dirty South and Kaskade, then probably XS to see Manufactured Superstars. Still need to look around for a place to stay

Went in January and stayed at ph at got a free upgrade to the boulevard suite. Room was pretty big and had a pool table in there. Getting ready to book for spring break. March 31- April 3 staying at the Cosmo wraparound terrace for aroun $850. Goin with a big group this time too.

Went in January and stayed at ph at got a free upgrade to the boulevard suite. Room was pretty big and had a pool table in there. Getting ready to book for spring break. March 31- April 3 staying at the Cosmo wraparound terrace for aroun $850. Goin with a big group this time too.

JibHuntz- Going that weekend again also and were bring our tables staying at a penthouse in the PH Towers again too
smokin.gif

Stayed there last time and it was SO epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Almost had more fun spinning our penthouse with 20 people then the actual club ha

Spring Break can't come soon enough. My college bars just don't compare for the next 2 months after Vegas
laugh.gif

JibHuntz- Going that weekend again also and were bring our tables staying at a penthouse in the PH Towers again too
smokin.gif

Stayed there last time and it was SO epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Almost had more fun spinning our penthouse with 20 people then the actual club ha

Spring Break can't come soon enough. My college bars just don't compare for the next 2 months after Vegas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by markster555

laugh.gif

Man Vegas ruins you in a sense. Once you get a taste of what thats like its never the same going to regular bars/clubs anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by markster555

laugh.gif

Man Vegas ruins you in a sense. Once you get a taste of what thats like its never the same going to regular bars/clubs anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone ever check in with the 20 dollar tip? Just curious if it works.
http://www.fatwallet.com/...ravel-discussion/529706/

I've worked in hotels for 7 years now (Currently an Events Services Manager at a Hilton)... If you throw a little $$ at the FDA they will feel obligated to return the favor to you... Obviously they love the extra dough too.

I know in my FDA days I was more than happy to put dudes in a suite if they gave me a $20 when they were checking in. (Caution though, Suites are not always available...)

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone ever check in with the 20 dollar tip? Just curious if it works.
http://www.fatwallet.com/...ravel-discussion/529706/

I've worked in hotels for 7 years now (Currently an Events Services Manager at a Hilton)... If you throw a little $$ at the FDA they will feel obligated to return the favor to you... Obviously they love the extra dough too.

I know in my FDA days I was more than happy to put dudes in a suite if they gave me a $20 when they were checking in. (Caution though, Suites are not always available...)

Yea, I def plan on trying the $20 trick when we go in a couple of weeks. Does it matter that I booked through Hotwire?

And has anybody been to Rain or the GBDC? How are they?

Yea, I def plan on trying the $20 trick when we go in a couple of weeks. Does it matter that I booked through Hotwire?

And has anybody been to Rain or the GBDC? How are they?

Originally Posted by Rell

Ehhhhhh Might be tougher booked through 3rd party... FDA's see that as an annoyance and are more likely to upgrade someone who booked hotel direct or through the hotels Central Res.

But throwing them some $$ might make that irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Rell

Ehhhhhh Might be tougher booked through 3rd party... FDA's see that as an annoyance and are more likely to upgrade someone who booked hotel direct or through the hotels Central Res.

But throwing them some $$ might make that irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom