GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Has anyone stayed at the MGM Signature? We just booked it for Memorial Day Wkend, we originally wanted the PH tower penthouse but the prices went up like crazy. We wanted to throw a party in the suite too, I'm wondering if we could pull it off at the MGM sig 2 bedroom suite? I know it's geared towards more of an older crowd unlike the PH.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Going the 15-18 of March and staying at Caesars. We're seeing Calvin Harris at Surrender on Thursday and want to do bottle service on either Friday/Saturday night.

We got quoted prices at XS and Marquee, but no one is down to spend $500/person. Anyone have suggestions for a tier 2 club that would do something like 2 for 1 bottles? Also which night would be better club wise, Friday or Saturday? From some websites I saw, it looked like most places book big DJs on Fridays... Any advice would be appreciated.

$500 each? Damn. How many people?

Going the 15-18 of March and staying at Caesars. We're seeing Calvin Harris at Surrender on Thursday and want to do bottle service on either Friday/Saturday night.

We got quoted prices at XS and Marquee, but no one is down to spend $500/person. Anyone have suggestions for a tier 2 club that would do something like 2 for 1 bottles? Also which night would be better club wise, Friday or Saturday? From some websites I saw, it looked like most places book big DJs on Fridays... Any advice would be appreciated.

$500 each? Damn. How many people?

doesn't sound like you guys are gonna go with either xs or marquee, but if you guys do go with one of them, go with marquee.  xs just aint what it used to be.

doesn't sound like you guys are gonna go with either xs or marquee, but if you guys do go with one of them, go with marquee.  xs just aint what it used to be.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Has anyone stayed at the MGM Signature? We just booked it for Memorial Day Wkend, we originally wanted the PH tower penthouse but the prices went up like crazy. We wanted to throw a party in the suite too, I'm wondering if we could pull it off at the MGM sig 2 bedroom suite? I know it's geared towards more of an older crowd unlike the PH.
I stayed there, its a decent hotel but to be honest ill never stay there again. Its behind the MGM itself, and when you want to get to the main strip i call it the walk of death. You literally take a 10-15 minute walk to get out of the Signature, across 3 moving indoor walkways i think it was, just to get to the strip. And if you are buzzed/drunk like you should be, no bueno. Its just a pain in the @*!. Especially if you're bringing chicks back, they gonna look at you like +%% after that long @*! walk back.

I stayed there, its a decent hotel but to be honest ill never stay there again. Its behind the MGM itself, and when you want to get to the main strip i call it the walk of death. You literally take a 10-15 minute walk to get out of the Signature, across 3 moving indoor walkways i think it was, just to get to the strip. And if you are buzzed/drunk like you should be, no bueno. Its just a pain in the @*!. Especially if you're bringing chicks back, they gonna look at you like +%% after that long @*! walk back.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

They're allowed to take "tips" right? I did it once and the girl threw it under her screen like it was a hot potato
laugh.gif
Yeah they're allowed... Just feels super awkward putting it in your pocket right away.
laugh.gif
When I worked front desk I'd always put it to the side of my screen too.

I just
laugh.gif
 cuz the girl threw it under her computer screen with the quickness like I had just given her some used toilet paper or sumn
fraij, is it just the best thing to do to just put it with your card and id?
I mean any way is the same IMO... You're still "paying" up front for a favor so either the person wants to do it because you gave them money or they feel obligated to do it... It'd be a pain in the balls if you slid some cash and the upgrade was not available... I'd just give the person the money back in that case personally.

Definitely just asking "Hey can you check if there's an upgrade available?" while you give them a $20 or whatever will most likely work as long as it really is.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

They're allowed to take "tips" right? I did it once and the girl threw it under her screen like it was a hot potato
laugh.gif
Yeah they're allowed... Just feels super awkward putting it in your pocket right away.
laugh.gif
When I worked front desk I'd always put it to the side of my screen too.

I just
laugh.gif
 cuz the girl threw it under her computer screen with the quickness like I had just given her some used toilet paper or sumn
fraij, is it just the best thing to do to just put it with your card and id?
I mean any way is the same IMO... You're still "paying" up front for a favor so either the person wants to do it because you gave them money or they feel obligated to do it... It'd be a pain in the balls if you slid some cash and the upgrade was not available... I'd just give the person the money back in that case personally.

Definitely just asking "Hey can you check if there's an upgrade available?" while you give them a $20 or whatever will most likely work as long as it really is.

Gonna be 21 in april and going with friends for my brothers bachelor party! I don't get paid very well so I'm trying to save. What's the minimum ammount of money I should take to have a good time. Going in may from thur-sun. Wanted to golf and gamble and hit the gentlemen's club as well.

Gonna be 21 in april and going with friends for my brothers bachelor party! I don't get paid very well so I'm trying to save. What's the minimum ammount of money I should take to have a good time. Going in may from thur-sun. Wanted to golf and gamble and hit the gentlemen's club as well.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Man thats what I keep hearing, my boys didnt wanna pay the extra 200 a night for the PH or Cosmo tho. What about if we're driving? Does the signature have its own valet? Or do we have to valet at the MGM and still walk all the way back? I dont mind taking a taxi or limo from the club just to get everyone back to the room       

Man thats what I keep hearing, my boys didnt wanna pay the extra 200 a night for the PH or Cosmo tho. What about if we're driving? Does the signature have its own valet? Or do we have to valet at the MGM and still walk all the way back? I dont mind taking a taxi or limo from the club just to get everyone back to the room       

Yea i mean its a nice hotel don't get me wrong, but that death walk man, you'll see what i mean. They have their own valet its around back. Oh and too, you can also have access to the signature by not walking through MGM, but you will need to take a back street and have to have your key card in order for the back gates to open. If you are planning on getting hammered though, i would suggest taking back a taxi and tell them to take you to the back entrance, that way you avoid going through the MGM and its a bit shorter distance wise if you get dropped off there. Makes it an easier trek.

Yea i mean its a nice hotel don't get me wrong, but that death walk man, you'll see what i mean. They have their own valet its around back. Oh and too, you can also have access to the signature by not walking through MGM, but you will need to take a back street and have to have your key card in order for the back gates to open. If you are planning on getting hammered though, i would suggest taking back a taxi and tell them to take you to the back entrance, that way you avoid going through the MGM and its a bit shorter distance wise if you get dropped off there. Makes it an easier trek.

what are some fun things to do in vegas for someone who doesnt drink?
Best places to eat?

Best sports bars?

Best sports gambling?

what are some fun things to do in vegas for someone who doesnt drink?
Best places to eat?

Best sports bars?

Best sports gambling?

Might go again the weekend of the 15th
pimp.gif

And the hallways at the Aria got me confused and lost as hell as I was trying to get back to the room
laugh.gif

Might go again the weekend of the 15th
pimp.gif

And the hallways at the Aria got me confused and lost as hell as I was trying to get back to the room
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom