GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

$20 dollar trick does work.

Got upgraded the 2 times I did it. Just put a 20 between ur card and ID then ask if there any complimentary upgrades.

Got upgraded the 2 times I did it. Just put a 20 between ur card and ID then ask if there any complimentary upgrades.

Leaving for Vegas march 9th, plane tickets
sick.gif

Mountain west and WAC ball tourneys going on
indifferent.gif

Leaving for Vegas march 9th, plane tickets
sick.gif

Mountain west and WAC ball tourneys going on
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Crazy, I wouldn't think 20 would be worth it to them. I'll be trying this this summer. I'll prolly do it with a hundred tho.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Crazy, I wouldn't think 20 would be worth it to them. I'll be trying this this summer. I'll prolly do it with a hundred tho.

They're allowed to take "tips" right? I did it once and the girl threw it under her screen like it was a hot potato
laugh.gif

They're allowed to take "tips" right? I did it once and the girl threw it under her screen like it was a hot potato
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
Yeah they're allowed... Just feels super awkward putting it in your pocket right away.
laugh.gif
When I worked front desk I'd always put it to the side of my screen too.

laugh.gif
Yeah they're allowed... Just feels super awkward putting it in your pocket right away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just
laugh.gif
 cuz the girl threw it under her computer screen with the quickness like I had just given her some used toilet paper or sumn
fraij, is it just the best thing to do to just put it with your card and id?

I read on another site that NYNY caught on and started putting placemats at check in allowing you to "upgrade" your room for xx amount of dollars per night and that they were getting tougher on employees for accepting $$. Don't know how true it is, but it could make sense

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just
laugh.gif
 cuz the girl threw it under her computer screen with the quickness like I had just given her some used toilet paper or sumn
fraij, is it just the best thing to do to just put it with your card and id?

I read on another site that NYNY caught on and started putting placemats at check in allowing you to "upgrade" your room for xx amount of dollars per night and that they were getting tougher on employees for accepting $$. Don't know how true it is, but it could make sense

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao
which weekend? because 16-19 shouldn't be too bad.  If any NT'ers heading out there on the weekend of 16-19 hit me up I might be able to get you a free room at cosmo if I head out there.

That'd be pretty tight if you could hook it up.  My friends and I were either planning on going March 15-17th for spring break or June 1-4th...

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

got the walkaround terrace at cosmo.. march 16-19.. got it for $1200.. im bringing my tables out there. i got a homie with a penthouse at PH towers. so i'ma be spinning in the penthouse..

Dam he must've paid a lot for that weekend, I was trying to book a one bed room they was charging 869 a night lmao
which weekend? because 16-19 shouldn't be too bad.  If any NT'ers heading out there on the weekend of 16-19 hit me up I might be able to get you a free room at cosmo if I head out there.

That'd be pretty tight if you could hook it up.  My friends and I were either planning on going March 15-17th for spring break or June 1-4th...

I was just in Vegas Sun-Tue. Good time despite winning big and then losing big. +++* the MGM Grand.

Hard Rock was a nice stay though
pimp.gif

I was just in Vegas Sun-Tue. Good time despite winning big and then losing big. +++* the MGM Grand.

Hard Rock was a nice stay though
pimp.gif

Going the 15-18 of March and staying at Caesars. We're seeing Calvin Harris at Surrender on Thursday and want to do bottle service on either Friday/Saturday night.

We got quoted prices at XS and Marquee, but no one is down to spend $500/person. Anyone have suggestions for a tier 2 club that would do something like 2 for 1 bottles? Also which night would be better club wise, Friday or Saturday? From some websites I saw, it looked like most places book big DJs on Fridays... Any advice would be appreciated.

Going the 15-18 of March and staying at Caesars. We're seeing Calvin Harris at Surrender on Thursday and want to do bottle service on either Friday/Saturday night.

We got quoted prices at XS and Marquee, but no one is down to spend $500/person. Anyone have suggestions for a tier 2 club that would do something like 2 for 1 bottles? Also which night would be better club wise, Friday or Saturday? From some websites I saw, it looked like most places book big DJs on Fridays... Any advice would be appreciated.

March 16-19 after hours party in a suite at the cosmopolitan & Across the way in the PH towers penthouse. I'll be spinning hip hop in the room.

But the $20 trick doesn't really work 100% of the time. Maybe if you're staying at circus circus. You'll b able to upgrade the room. But don't expect the lanai suite at the Cosmo, let's be real. What the f Is $20? That's two hands at the blackjack table, try throwing $200 at them if you Want a legit upgrade. I know I'm gonna try it. Just split the cost between the people staying in the room. I'm trying for the lanai suite at Cosmo.

March 16-19 after hours party in a suite at the cosmopolitan & Across the way in the PH towers penthouse. I'll be spinning hip hop in the room.

But the $20 trick doesn't really work 100% of the time. Maybe if you're staying at circus circus. You'll b able to upgrade the room. But don't expect the lanai suite at the Cosmo, let's be real. What the f Is $20? That's two hands at the blackjack table, try throwing $200 at them if you Want a legit upgrade. I know I'm gonna try it. Just split the cost between the people staying in the room. I'm trying for the lanai suite at Cosmo.

i was plannin on goin the weekend of 3/23 and tried to move it up to the 16th, but i guess thats the start of march madness n was 250$/nt more at encore.

i was plannin on goin the weekend of 3/23 and tried to move it up to the 16th, but i guess thats the start of march madness n was 250$/nt more at encore.

Has anyone stayed at the MGM Signature? We just booked it for Memorial Day Wkend, we originally wanted the PH tower penthouse but the prices went up like crazy. We wanted to throw a party in the suite too, I'm wondering if we could pull it off at the MGM sig 2 bedroom suite? I know it's geared towards more of an older crowd unlike the PH.

Back
Top Bottom