GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

I'll be there the 6th to the 9th also at the MGM with my buddies and their girls I can't wait, celebrating the big 25 for me and I'm meeting up with some friends from out there
Yea my boy turned 23 today so we trying to do it right as well.  I know I got a suite in the signature towers but that is really all the knowledge I got.  Also doing Wet Republic Saturday as of now.

E, I'ma hit you with some questions tomorrow bro

1 hour out!!!!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

ikari XD wrote:

Since not too many posts mention it, I have to vouch for Hyde. A ridiculously beautiful spot... highly recommend for the view alone, though there was open format til 130 which was a welcome change. Went on a Fri, but I hear their Tues/Sun is ridic.

For Thursday, I'd suggest Liquid over MDC. Do MDC on Sunday...don't go to Rehab because... 
alien.gif

Thanks Ikari!

Ya I saw pics of Hyde and it looks beauuuttiiiffuulll. I believe it just opened on NYE. I already did The Bank last year on Sunday and it was too crowded and like I mentioned, security were !@%#!+%%.

Ok, so I am changing my line-up...

Wednesday - Tao (I can do it Thursday for their Worship Thursday nights, but I hear it is too much and so crowded, so why not try it on a local night where it is less busy. Lavo I did it last year, and it is small, so I will cancel it)
Thursday - Haze (Did it last year on a Thursday, so fun! Step into the 90s/old school music!!!)
Friday - XS or Surrender II actually had a better night at Surrender when I went last time than XS)
Saturday - Don't want to go to Snoop concert anymore, so maybe Tryst? What other clubs are good on Saturday? I hear Marquee is too much and too crowded.
Sunday - Hyde? Or 1OAK?
Monday - Marquee (Since it much less busier)

The line up might change due to events, celebrity guest appearances, after parties at certain clubs.

But, with my friends and I...We care a lot about the music. We do not want it to be that house/trance stuff the whhooollle night. At least Tao has a hip hop room and I heard that Marquee does too. Haze on Thursdays plays hip hop RnB...As for the rest, we might have to be stuck with the house music all night.

Ya, my friends told me for Sunday for Rehab, it is too crazy, and a bunch of lame guidos. I have been to Aria Liquid Pool. Very nice! Ok, so cancel Rehab Sundays and try out Marquee Day Club on Sunday.

Thanks lots!!!
NP, MDC usually has guest DJs on Sunday, so you might luck into Avicii or Kaskade. But definitely try to hit Hyde up. Here's the view from one of the booths... how can you not get hyped? 
pimp.gif

f831f.jpg

Couple of other general notes...

- Surrender is THE spot on Wednesdays. Only other competition is LAX and Gallery I think.

- I'm a pretty big fan of Tryst since they lean toward open format a lot (Top40/Hip Hop/House), so if you have a random day, it isn't a bad choice at all.

- Drais has a back room that's all hip hop also if you're into exiting the club when the sun is out
laugh.gif
. Really fun spot though if you got the stamina for it.

- 1OAK is open format too, PM me if you're planning to go there.

That Drais suggestion goes for all of you coming out and trying to go ridiculously hard. Only problem is that back room is closed off to bottles and females 
laugh.gif

ikari XD wrote:

Since not too many posts mention it, I have to vouch for Hyde. A ridiculously beautiful spot... highly recommend for the view alone, though there was open format til 130 which was a welcome change. Went on a Fri, but I hear their Tues/Sun is ridic.

For Thursday, I'd suggest Liquid over MDC. Do MDC on Sunday...don't go to Rehab because... 
alien.gif

Thanks Ikari!

Ya I saw pics of Hyde and it looks beauuuttiiiffuulll. I believe it just opened on NYE. I already did The Bank last year on Sunday and it was too crowded and like I mentioned, security were !@%#!+%%.

Ok, so I am changing my line-up...

Wednesday - Tao (I can do it Thursday for their Worship Thursday nights, but I hear it is too much and so crowded, so why not try it on a local night where it is less busy. Lavo I did it last year, and it is small, so I will cancel it)
Thursday - Haze (Did it last year on a Thursday, so fun! Step into the 90s/old school music!!!)
Friday - XS or Surrender II actually had a better night at Surrender when I went last time than XS)
Saturday - Don't want to go to Snoop concert anymore, so maybe Tryst? What other clubs are good on Saturday? I hear Marquee is too much and too crowded.
Sunday - Hyde? Or 1OAK?
Monday - Marquee (Since it much less busier)

The line up might change due to events, celebrity guest appearances, after parties at certain clubs.

But, with my friends and I...We care a lot about the music. We do not want it to be that house/trance stuff the whhooollle night. At least Tao has a hip hop room and I heard that Marquee does too. Haze on Thursdays plays hip hop RnB...As for the rest, we might have to be stuck with the house music all night.

Ya, my friends told me for Sunday for Rehab, it is too crazy, and a bunch of lame guidos. I have been to Aria Liquid Pool. Very nice! Ok, so cancel Rehab Sundays and try out Marquee Day Club on Sunday.

Thanks lots!!!
NP, MDC usually has guest DJs on Sunday, so you might luck into Avicii or Kaskade. But definitely try to hit Hyde up. Here's the view from one of the booths... how can you not get hyped? 
pimp.gif

f831f.jpg

- Surrender is THE spot on Wednesdays. Only other competition is LAX and Gallery I think.

- I'm a pretty big fan of Tryst since they lean toward open format a lot (Top40/Hip Hop/House), so if you have a random day, it isn't a bad choice at all.

- Drais has a back room that's all hip hop also if you're into exiting the club when the sun is out
laugh.gif

That Drais suggestion goes for all of you coming out and trying to go ridiculously hard. Only problem is that back room is closed off to bottles and females 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

pimp.gif

f831f.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eeeeekkkkkkkkkk I am so excited! If only May can get much sooner. Thanks a lot for the tips. Last time I did not get to try Tao or Marquee Night Club, so I really want to try them out this time. I will put Surrender as an option for Wednesdays, loved it last time. I heard about Drais. But, isn't it considered one of the lower end clubs?The girls want the huge nice, fun clubs. It'll be their first time there in Vegas.  
Ok, line-up for pool parties and nightclubs changing again. Here is the new list. 

Wednesday - Club: Surrender or LAVO (It'll be hard to choose between these two)

Thursday - Pool: Liquid Pool at ARIA Club: Haze 

Friday - Pool: Ditch Fridays at the Palms, Club: Tao

Saturday - Pool: Wet Republic, Club: Tryst or Vanity (Snoop Dogg after party)

Sunday - Pool: MDC, Club: Hyde or maybe 1OAK

Monday: Pool: ???, Club: XS? We will just lounge at any pool I guess. 

Thanks Ikari for looking out and advice! 

Originally Posted by ikari XD

pimp.gif

f831f.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eeeeekkkkkkkkkk I am so excited! If only May can get much sooner. Thanks a lot for the tips. Last time I did not get to try Tao or Marquee Night Club, so I really want to try them out this time. I will put Surrender as an option for Wednesdays, loved it last time. I heard about Drais. But, isn't it considered one of the lower end clubs?The girls want the huge nice, fun clubs. It'll be their first time there in Vegas.  
Ok, line-up for pool parties and nightclubs changing again. Here is the new list. 

My pleasure haha, just trying to pass along knowledge and experiences passed down to me. And I forgot you wanted that hip hop feel, LAVO wiill probably kill it on Wed. And please report back on Ditch Friday. I had A LOT of fun at GBDC, but still haven't done a pool party out at Palms yet.
Drais is specifically an after hours club. Doors open at 130 I think, but it doesn't get poppin until 330-4ish. It's a smaller venue, but it definitely gets hyped. 2 rooms, one spins EDM, the other spins hip hop. They're also somewhat selective from what I noticed, as groups of dudes were getting left behind the doors and mean mugging when I went in 
laugh.gif
. Don't consider this a main destination...but instead as the cherry on top of a ridiculous night at a different club.

As a general rule of thumb to everyone wondering about Vegas in here, names and hosts are waaaaay more important than presales and planning. I forgot which dude left his info in here, but try to get in touch with someone like him, because not only can they help ensure a smoother route into the club, they can help you in getting to other spots too. 

My pleasure haha, just trying to pass along knowledge and experiences passed down to me. And I forgot you wanted that hip hop feel, LAVO wiill probably kill it on Wed. And please report back on Ditch Friday. I had A LOT of fun at GBDC, but still haven't done a pool party out at Palms yet.
Drais is specifically an after hours club. Doors open at 130 I think, but it doesn't get poppin until 330-4ish. It's a smaller venue, but it definitely gets hyped. 2 rooms, one spins EDM, the other spins hip hop. They're also somewhat selective from what I noticed, as groups of dudes were getting left behind the doors and mean mugging when I went in 
laugh.gif
. Don't consider this a main destination...but instead as the cherry on top of a ridiculous night at a different club.

As a general rule of thumb to everyone wondering about Vegas in here, names and hosts are waaaaay more important than presales and planning. I forgot which dude left his info in here, but try to get in touch with someone like him, because not only can they help ensure a smoother route into the club, they can help you in getting to other spots too. 

With Encore Beach Club selling out to capacity everyday the aforementioned method for Invited Guests entry now only works from 11AM - 12PM. Make sure you're in before 12PM to guarantee comped entry for guys. Girls are free at any time.

With Encore Beach Club selling out to capacity everyday the aforementioned method for Invited Guests entry now only works from 11AM - 12PM. Make sure you're in before 12PM to guarantee comped entry for guys. Girls are free at any time.

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

Take the 6 & 8 on the craps table!

or 1) 5 or 9 - $10 bet 2 ) press that sucker on the first hit and add $1 to make your bet a quarter 3) pays $37 each time it hits 4) roll in the dough

or 1) 5 or 9 - $10 bet 2 ) press that sucker on the first hit and add $1 to make your bet a quarter 3) pays $37 each time it hits 4) roll in the dough

Promoters are everything, but how do you differentiate from the wanna-be's and the promoters with serious pull?

Promoters are everything, but how do you differentiate from the wanna-be's and the promoters with serious pull?

Prolly off topic but, whats the best site to find great packages for a 3 day weekend stay in Vegas? I'm talking about going from San Francisco or Oakland to Vegas. Thursday/Sunday. something affordable but nice.
Help me out fam
Thanks in advance

Prolly off topic but, whats the best site to find great packages for a 3 day weekend stay in Vegas? I'm talking about going from San Francisco or Oakland to Vegas. Thursday/Sunday. something affordable but nice.
Help me out fam
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

Take the C & E too!

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

Take the C & E too!

Just got back today! Had an amazing weekend!!!! Pool parties are starting to HEAT UP!!! Stayed at PLANET HOLLYWOOD! Will be back for Mayweather fight in a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got back today! Had an amazing weekend!!!! Pool parties are starting to HEAT UP!!! Stayed at PLANET HOLLYWOOD! Will be back for Mayweather fight in a month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom