Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Jumpers

crazy
eek.gif
Im sorry for those people that didnt think their lives were worth it.
tired.gif

Wow that's crazy. A lot of them jumped with ease. I wonder what couldve gone so wrong in their life that they felt the need to end it.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Might be a stupid question but do you think that some of them survived that jump?

That video was intense even without the music
frown.gif

Yes there have been a few people that survived the jump. I think they interview one guy in the documentary.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Might be a stupid question but do you think that some of them survived that jump?

frown.gif

for real.  they land in water.  i guess the impact from that far up kills them instantly?  someone fill me in on that

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by solemunchies

frown.gif

for real.  they land in water.  i guess the impact from that far up kills them instantly?  someone fill me in on that
Somebody survived and became a guest speaker.  I didnt see him speak but at my old High School dude came in to talk about it, said he broke alot of bones when he landed but got saved by a SEAL. I didn't believe it at first when my boy told me but I think they're making a movie out of it.

COOL STORY BRO, They couldn't think of a more sure fire way to go out? Stupid Attention seekers,smh

Im gonna watch more 4 the laughs.

^ I was wondering the same thing. Do they die from the impact of hitting the water, by drowning, or during the fall itself?

I remember that doc. They have suicide hotlines right there on the bridge as you're walking on it.
smh.gif

Didn't they add something to the bridge where you can't jump off it anymore, like the Eifel Tower and other tall monuments have? There's a chubby white dude who jumped off and survived. He used to be on the Army homepage during prevent suicide week. I wonder if he's in this documentary.

What does it even do to the body to die like that? I know from altitude, falling into the water can be like concrete but does it bust you open and break bones like concrete would?

That was deep, I feel pretty down now. I could never fathom how anyone could fall so low that they have nothing left living for anymore. Therefore, I can't judge them seeing as how I've never been in that situation where I felt my life was worthless. Anyway, RIP to those in the vid.

I felt terrible after watching that last year.
smh.gif
Dude should not have capitalized off their sorrow. Documentary caused controversy I believe.

Back
Top Bottom