GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Originally Posted by proph515

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

c6c265f3d8ea386478086e13370d5bc3b5021b5f.jpg

lol that Im on it?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow some of yall swear yall know everything....Ill keep you posted on the air date (sometime in late march)....as for bein ducktales, thats just haters talkinup or somin lol...anways, na the first kidnapping isnt staged but they redo it a few times to get you from a few diff angles. No they dont put anything in therooms to set ppl up, its straight up original

Originally Posted by proph515

wow some of yall swear yall know everything....Ill keep you posted on the air date (sometime in late march)....as for bein ducktales, thats just haters talkin up or somin lol...anways, na the first kidnapping isnt staged but they redo it a few times to get you from a few diff angles. No they dont put anything in the rooms to set ppl up, its straight up original
well im sure we will see if its true, if not then hey watever lol

BTW....to let everyone know. We finished shootin today it was madd long....took the whole day (7am-9pm).....the chick was cute though, but ima let yall knowright now...REMEMBER THESE WORDS AND QUOTE ME ON IT. TURKEY BASETER....Thats it...I had the worst effin room. One guy had a mansion and the otha dudes room wasspotless...My whole crib was effed (we just had a party the night before) and I had NO IDEA that i was gonna be on room raiders. They mislead you by tellingyou a bunch of otha stuff....so like I said, peep the date (Feb 08) and remember the words TURKEY BASETER lol....that way when it airs yall'll know what Iwas talkin about. If yall have any questions about anything lemme know

^ you know u gonna have to youtube your segment and put it on this thread or make a new thread eventaully right? lol

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ you know u gonna have to youtube your segment and put it on this thread or make a new thread eventaully right? lol

Lol yea I def will....Theyre gonna give us a copy of the production tape (not sure when) but when I get it Ill put my part online...all ima say is that Im roomnumber 3 and when yall see it, yall will understand why I say remember the words turkey baseter iiiight....o yea, the chick goes through my closet they have adecent shot of my jays (dont get each column fully lol) but she pulls out my II's Melo editions and contrasts the dirtiness of my room to the cleaniness ofmy kicks lol...its madd funny yall will def have a good laugh

Back
Top Bottom