Good Girl appreciation thread

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

^^ and shes ugly with no definition in her face

dude.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

thytkerjobs wrote:
there are good guys and good girls out there...if you're a good guy youll find a good girl and vice-versa. some of you (males and females) dont fit the criteria yourself but you expect it out of your partner and thats not realistic.
QFT

ya, i know a decent amount of "good" girls, they arent exactly one in a million where im at, but not easy to find either. but like some people on here said, it depends on what kinda people/environment you're surrounded by. I have some pretty decent people around me, so "good" girls are not as rare for me to find as for some others.

PS I had one, now i dont
frown.gif
.....and i consider myself to be a pretty good guy

I have a good girl but that's because I'm a good guy. QFT

a girl who smokes FTL
smh.gif
. that is a huge turn off.

luckily im with a girl that OP described. well she drinks on occasion...but girls who do can be more fun neways
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I know a lot of these chicks, and as someone said in here earlier they are boring, and you'll end up cheating indefinitely.

you sound like someone who doesn't belong with said chicks anyway. Cheaters/people who condone cheating FTL.
I missed the part where I condoned cheating . . .
the part where you said
you'll end up cheating indefinitely
A person with a mature mentality would have said.... You'll get bored and end the relationship.
it actually serves as a cautionary testament as to why you shouldn't be with a good girl, so you won't cheat on her

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these girls are 1 in a million, i haven't found mine yet but i was just thinking about it, and for those that have it you are lucky guys dont forget that.

so the girls im talking about for me are girls that

1. DONT Drink/drugs
2. proud to bring home to mom
3. Pretty
4. LOYAL and willing to do ANYTHING for you
im sure there is more but it doesnt come to mind right now.

Post your dream girl expectations

I had same expectations but i found to realize that it doesnt make me happy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sick023

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these girls are 1 in a million, i haven't found mine yet but i was just thinking about it, and for those that have it you are lucky guys dont forget that.

so the girls im talking about for me are girls that

1. DONT Drink/drugs
2. proud to bring home to mom
3. Pretty
4. LOYAL and willing to do ANYTHING for you
im sure there is more but it doesnt come to mind right now.

Post your dream girl expectations

I had same expectations but i found to realize that it doesnt make me happy.
ohwell.gif

1) who the @#$% expects a girl not to drink? how does that make anyone bad? majority of the world consumes alcohol, male and female. if you're talkingabout drinking and partying 24/7 i can kinda see what youre getting at but come on now. my parents drink on the weekends, guess that makes my mom a @#$ ??
indifferent.gif

4) i personally wouldnt like a pushover girlfriend, that @#$% would get annoying quick if shes always tryna do everything for me. maybe im just weird like thatbut still

i swear some of you NTers make it sound like you want nuns for GFs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sick023

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

mjbetch wrote:

eventually every good girl will turn bad
how do you figure?
they'll get bored of what they are and venture out into different things.

i've gone through it (with females)
That's so true

better to have a bad girl gone good than a good girl gone bad i guess. but not every good girl turns bad. a lot of times it boils down tocircumstances. sometimes there's hardly any temptation to go off the deep end

I dont trust "good girls" cause its probably too good to be true
eyes.gif

I need a balance of both
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom