Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this whole post reminds me when you're tryin to tell a kid that santa is just their parents with a credit card.....

basically.

i keep comin back in here hoping for new funny memes... no such luck

this threads honestly one of the worst on the internets

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

In no way shape or form are any non believers in this thread acting like or even slightly resembling genocidal maniacs, supremacists, or their followers. You have clearly never met anyone like that to bring the weak attempt of trying to compare us to them.

All you've been doing is assuming intent, motives, and creating your own narrative to post nonsense.

I guess my snarkiness is just going over your head
laugh.gif

But in all honestly, you guys are rude, I will never forget the post where someone got fired and a poster suggested prayer among other things, only to have 5,6 of you to call him an idiot.
ohwell.gif

Tis life after observation you guys are rude in general, not just when it comes to religion so carry on.

Anyways who is the guy with the black jacket and green shirt in the Christian meme

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by cap1229

Atheists. Ugh

Your avi, I can stare all day
embarassed.gif
To the individual that is deleting posts and threads,
This young lady and I had a polite back and forth, in regard to my lack of affection toward Black Christian women. She knew where I was coming from, and Anton possibly remembered the debate, thus his response. I see no reason why his post was deleted, or could possibly be considered offensive toward shoefreakbaby, unless you do not know the back story.

Have a great evening.

I just KNEW that there was no way this meme could be up to 16 pages without there being another religion debate going on. SMH @ me for coming in here hoping for lulz.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Atheists. Ugh

embarassed.gif
This young lady and I had a polite back and forth, in regard to my lack of affection toward Black Christian women. She knew where I was coming from, and Anton possibly remembered the debate, thus his response. I see no reason why his post was deleted, or could possibly be considered offensive toward shoefreakbaby, unless you do not know the back story.

Have a great evening.

You and I had a back and forth debate? I know Anton and I have had plenty back in the day. I'm done arguing about religion with him and Silly Putty.

embarassed.gif

Have a great evening.

You and I had a back and forth debate? I know Anton and I have had plenty back in the day. I'm done arguing about religion with him and Silly Putty.
I quoted shoefreakbaby.

Atheists. Ugh

embarassed.gif

Have a great evening.

What?
laugh.gif

You can breath, Im not a snitch,I didnt report you.

I will say this though, You are so rude
laugh.gif
, you threw shots at me and suggested screwing dudes on the first night  would sound familiar to me
and you asked for advice and when I gave it said "no offense why do black woman think they have the answer for everything"
I dont know what black woman hurt you, but give me her number so I can thank her please
tongue.gif

You should have snitched. Lol makes no difference. Meth will be in here for sure and see the comment

embarassed.gif

Have a great evening.

What?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, you threw shots at me and suggested screwing dudes on the first night  would sound familiar to me
and you asked for advice and when I gave it said "no offense why do black woman think they have the answer for everything"
I dont know what black woman hurt you, but give me her number so I can thank her please
tongue.gif

Wait wth is going on? What was said in this thread about black women that was ban worthy?
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

Have a great evening.

What?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
OH! 
laugh.gif
 I bet you've been loading up after my last crack at your sisterdom, 'eh?
But baby, please understand! I'm not rude, I am simply honest! Isn't that the Christian way?

I'm just trying to do right by you!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That's the way I see it, I'm simply evidence that God is highly incompetent---he/she/it dun goofed
This is a very foolish perspective on an omni-potent being. That's like me getting a tattoo of a stick figure, and then the stick figure telling me that I got the wrong tattoo because it isn't manly enough. 
No. I chose that stick figure tattoo for whatever reasons I was emotionally tied to it -- not because it's the most manliest of all things.

Nothing is perfect in our eyes because perfection is hard to see, comprehend. Just as an example to show you how limited our perception on perfection is, we can not socially define perfection in reality.

Yea your opinion and interpretation clearly hold more weight based on facts and evidence

But based on your opinion, our flaws are still not our fault----My agnosticism could be a sign of "God's perfection", still absolving me from all blame for being the way I am

He works in mysterious ways, most convenient answer to everything we had no bloody clue about

But this is everything in life though. It's all mysterious until you figure it out. There will always be something we don't know.  Unless say, there is some sort of omni-present being that held all of the intelligence in existence. That'd be cool.

sillyputty wrote:
buggz05 wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
That's the way I see it, I'm simply evidence that God is highly incompetent---he/she/it dun goofed

This is a very foolish perspective on an omni-potent being. That's like me getting a tattoo of a stick figure, and then the stick figure telling me that I got the wrong tattoo because it isn't manly enough. 
So whats wrong with then denying the existence of the arm you reside on?

I can't personally say which side is right or wrong. I don't vest in that. But me personally, I lean towards the side with the most potential and look for evidence.

OK...but that stick tattoo would have no reason to assert there is anything that exists outside of its 2-D realm.

Unless that tattoo happen to get a slight glimpse of a few skin flakes that were shedding off of the arm, then maybe he would pay attention and possibly look for patterns. Especially if those skin flakes included pieces of his ink.

If you are not presented evidence to an alternative, no matter how much you "believe" in something or how many people claim to have the same conclusion, then you can not support the claim. 

That's the problem with being a 2-D tattoo. Not everyone gets the same glimpse of skin flakes, or is placed on the same part of the body.  But that doesn't make the tattoo on the arm's opinion more important than the tramp stamp's.

Its like babies in the womb. 

Are they aware that they live within their mother? 

The baby could assert that there is a god-figure called "mom" that communicates through the rope in its stomach. 
laugh.gif

But an honest baby and skeptic would assert the following:

Its possible that there is a mom. But I can not prove it one way or another. The only way to know if there is a mom, is to leave the womb. 

Unless the DNA and genetics in the baby are being passed down with hereditary information for the babies systems to operate involuntarily.

Simply guessing that there is a mom, doesn't qualify. Even though it ends up being the right answer.

This is pretty much the whole scientific method. It starts off with a hypothesis based off of circumstantial and relative evidence, and eventually gets proved right.

I can't prove there is no god.

Objectively, I don't see why not. If you expect believers to give you evidence, then you should expect the same from yourself.

Furthermore, the claim of "is there mom after birth" can be PROVEN. 

It is being claimed "after birth" -- so I'm not so sure how valid it is in comparison.

Otherwise we would convict people in court based on our feelings and not the prevalence of overwhelming evidence...BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

Personally I do not 

But I can't make judgements on them as I do not possess the faculties to extrapolate the existence of other things on those unsubstantiated premises.

So why would you do the same to others who grew up under different circumstances, with different hereditary genes, DNA and separate experiences in their cognition -- and therefor they think differently than you? Your opinion about their life is not more important about their own. #endrant

In arguments when anything is possible, nothing can be deemed a wrong, or illogical answer. 

Right and wrong is relative. Logic does not have to be relative.

Without the standard to affirm claims, all claims are valid. But we know this isn't the case.

Why wouldn't all claims be valid?

You should have snitched. Lol makes no difference. Meth will be in here for sure and see the comment

As smart as he is, he'll probably agree with me....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He didnt do anything wrong though.

*Stares at your avi*

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I just KNEW that there was no way this meme could be up to 16 pages without there being another religion debate going on. SMH @ me for coming in here hoping for lulz.

laugh.gif
He didnt do anything wrong though.

*Stares at your avi*

embarassed.gif

I was defending Anton in that post, never mind me. Whoever it was, he/she deleted his post in regard to what I said. 

Yada yada yada, give me her number.
I Want to send her a Easter Sunday hat.
Oh, you like that one, huh?!
I got mo' fo' ya'!

Why do Black Christian women know so damned much? They didn't make the product, but swear they've written the manual!

Anton, Im calling you out like for real fight me, its not even about religion.

FIGHT ME!!!!!!!

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom