Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

Dumb comment as in not specifying which form of diabetes I was talking about. Yes, I agree.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Dumb comment as in not specifying which form of diabetes I was talking about. Yes, I agree.

It would still be pretty stupid if it were either type of diabetes but I meant to say Type 2, I bet if the food pyramid were invented in the East India in 200 BC you would be all up on that

healthy-portion-sizes-for-pregnancy-537x402.jpg

People are always looking for something to blame
laugh.gif

Next thing dude is gonna be telling me eating more fiber, drinking water and exercising 30 minutes a day 5 days a week gave him cancer---i shouldve just taken my oregano daily like the Shaman prescribed and this is coming from a person that thinks alternative medicine has a place in modern medicine but there's a limit

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Tabitha
But anyway, how has your man card not been revoked for you having these kinds of pics in your computer saved.?

How
roll.gif
I knew there would finally be lulz in here
laugh.gif

Wait this is supposed to be funny? I was gonna respond, but I thought "revoking my man-card" is barely an insult for someone who openly admits that he fantasizes about orgies involving Jesus Christ and his apostles

Come on son---At least call me a Batte boi or something
grin.gif

What? 

Cardiovascular disease risk factors: The major modifiable risk factors for heart
disease are sedentary lifestyle, tobacco use, excess alcohol use, high stress, poor
diet, and obesity. These factors may contribute to risk factors such as elevated
blood pressure, elevated lipids, and diabetes. Other known risk cardiovascular
risk factors include: older age, male gender, and family history.

Science and the govt always tryna control us---
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
All I need is some culpepper and I'll never get a heart attack

Question for Anton and SP. Before you two decided to become Atheist while observing others who were atheist and how they lived their lives along with their progress in life you saw that their life was filled with negativity and shortcomings, would you have still chosen to go that route (become an atheist or stay one...however you want to slice it)? Basically most people make their decisions based off prior knowledge, observation, research, etc etc so what I would like to know is if you interacted, talked to and observed other people who denied god's existence like you do now and their lives were always filled with mayhem (like what some would consider "bad luck", constant failures...almost like they can't do any right) UNLIKE the people who did believe in god, would you have still chosen to be an atheist? Serious question. If you feel obliged be sarcastic then whatever but it's a serious question.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Question for Anton and SP. Before you two decided to become Atheist while observing others who were atheist and how they lived their lives along with their progress in life you saw that their life was filled with negativity and shortcomings, would you have still chosen to go that route (become an atheist or stay one...however you want to slice it)? Basically most people make their decisions based off prior knowledge, observation, research, etc etc so what I would like to know is if you interacted, talked to and observed other people who denied god's existence like you do now and their lives were always filled with mayhem (like what some would consider "bad luck", constant failures...almost like they can't do any right) UNLIKE the people who did believe in god, would you have still chosen to be an atheist? Serious question. If you feel obliged be sarcastic then whatever but it's a serious question.
I'm NOT an Atheist I just side with them in these debates because the burden of proof is not on their hands, the term atheist is flawed in so many ways because a lot of religious people are technically atheist in the eyes of people who don't believe in their Gods but I digress

If objectively, people who were atheists were more prone to suffering on this planet or better yet if people in one religion generally did better than others that would make a huge difference because it would be some kind of quantifiable proof of God's favoritism to those who follow it----It's a tough question because it would still lead me to question what kinda God forsakes others while showering his followers with blessings

It would be even tougher if said non-believers weren't any more or less moral or immoral than his followers

Good question

Originally Posted by buggz05

Do you guys notice how I keep my post short?

My mother has diabetes. Her only medication is bittermelon. We are all structurally different with different results. I know what I see.

You notice how our posts are comprehensive and filled with facts? That we try to be clear and thorough? May be that's why we write so much? Instead of just writing look it up on google, or take my word for it, or my mother has diabetes and we are all different so I am 100% right, and you are wrong. 

Your post shows me how much you don't know about diabetes and medicine. Did you know that many people with diabetes are overweight and eat bad food, and all they had to do to cure themselves was diet and exercise? They didn't have to take synthetic meds, or bittermelon, or anything like that.

If you knew anything about how diabetes works and did your own research you would realize that maybe your mom is getting better from other factors in her life. But, NOPE you think it's only the bittermelon. You don't see how your creating a correlation and not addressing a cause or mechanism. Like "because the sun rises I am a male"... "because my mom seems to be better after eating bittermelon, bittermelon is a cure for diabetes."

You think that what you perceive and correlate is reality, and because of that it must be true. So if it's true it's everyone's reality and truth. Don't you see the problem in thinking like that?

How can you not see the problem in your statements? You think just cause your mom seems to be better after eating bittermelon that it can cure diabetes, and you promote that like its FALSE fact. GIVING HOPE TO OTHERS WHO WILL TRY IT AND DIE FROM IT. Then when I give you an example of a time it has failed you say "well we are all different."  AND you also fail to realize that many people do manage their diabetes through diet and exercise without meds, as well as all the millions of people who can't. Nothing helps them, NOT current synthetic medS, NOT bittermelon, nothing. And they are suffering and dying because of this. They are the people who need help and a novel cure which ONLY science can discover NOT religion. And you have the audacity to try and spit in the face of the scientists who dedicate their lives to finding a cure to save them by saying they are making synthetic meds to create profit? How dare you.

If correlation and being TOLD what is true is sufficient for you, whether it's about medicine, science, or religion, if that is good enough for you then that is fine, BUT keep it to yourself. Don't spread misinformation as fact as if you are an intellectual, when all you're doing is hurting others making them think medication is bad and eating grass will cure everything.

Good question

Which you didn't anwser....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Good question

Which you didn't anwser....
eyes.gif
It's a tough question because it would still lead me to question what kinda God forsakes others while showering his followers with blessings

That looks like an answer to me-If the God let's people who are no more or less moral than his own followers suffer he/she/it can kiss my big black

Is that the answer you were looking for?

It's a tough question because it would still lead me to question what kinda God forsakes others while showering his followers with blessings
That looks like an answer to me-If the God let's people who are no more or less moral than his own follower he can kiss my big black

I didn't ask the question.
indifferent.gif

icon-of-atheism.jpg

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

That looks like an answer to me-If the God let's people who are no more or less moral than his own follower he can kiss my big black

I didn't ask the question.
indifferent.gif

icon-of-atheism.jpg

Religion: the belief that something came from nothing and created something from nothing-makes perfect sense

The difference is scientists call theirs theories in need of more evidence, and religious people call their baseless nonsense FACTS!!

wink.gif

This is a horrible question...Why wold someone base their religious beliefs off the success of the next person?

Seriously I hope NO ONE has made ANY viewpoint by observing the next person and not being rational

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

This is a horrible question...Why wold someone base their religious beliefs off the success of the next person?

Seriously I hope NO ONE has made ANY viewpoint by observing the next person and not being rational

Maybe I misread the question but I thought he was asking whether I'd be more inclined to believe if believers were objectively doing better than non-believers (wealthier, healthier, more white women and yachts etc etc)

The devil is not a physical being that's there after the evil deed. it's what influences you to do wrong and stay off the right path in the first place.

It can be metaphorical. Say it with me..."METAPHORICAL"

As can be god.

I don't know what's so difficult about this to grasp for both sides (Christianity and Atheism).

Originally Posted by WHPH10

The devil is not a physical being that's there after the evil deed. it's what influences you to do wrong and stay off the right path in the first place.

As can be god.

I don't know what's so difficult about this to grasp for both sides (Christianity and Atheism).

Metaphorically, the Satan represents good qualities in my opinion
pimp.gif

As can be god.

pimp.gif

Metaphorically, no one gives a +!%@ about your opinions of right and wrong. We're not here to judge you.

As can be god.

pimp.gif

Metaphorically, no one gives a +!%@ about your opinions of right and wrong. We're not here to judge you.

Metaphorically, then why did you respond to what I had to say and why do people keep asking me questions?

You're failing miserably at not sounding like a hostile, salty little man----Your anger sustains me

As can be god.

pimp.gif

Metaphorically, then why did you respond to what I had to say and why do people keep asking me questions?

You're failing miserably at not sounding like a hostile, salty little man----Your anger sustains me

I responded cause I love you. It's hard for you to grasp that, I understand. Come here and give daddeee a hug.

Back
Top Bottom