Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Being Stumped 101. Class is in session. 
roll.gif

"Since humanity was created"

Oh...so 4.6+ billion years, or 10,000? 

Lucifer wanted to be god?

Thats funny. 

God created something and couldn't even control it.

So much for being "god"...it can't even fend off posers. How Omnipotent
roll.gif

I love how you say this all with such conviction. As if you KNOW this is the case. But of course you do. Its in the bible!

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO!

God created him with the intent of him choosing his path. I don't think its in God's intention to create robots.

I don't absolutely know for sure. I have faith in what I believe to be Gods word.

Round and round we go!

Lucifer actually allowed humans to gain knowledge by eating the fruit (if you believe the "snake" was the devil/lucifer/demon whatever)

God killed more people than Satan.

The people satan killed in the bible was actually under the advice/permission of God anyways. 
roll.gif

Humans gained the knowledge of Good&Evil. By doing so we strayed away from God's word. I would have to say that God knew we would come down this path if we didn't listen about the tree's fruit but he gave us a choice. The choice that we all have now. Follow or not.s and wanting YOUR help? Putty Please!

I paid attention in class and from what I learned there and what you retold me. It doesn't explain life for me.erisly. Everything we use and see had a creator but we're because of  accident? We're too damn complex for that.c

Wait, so the only way to follow God's word is to be ignorant? And you're ok with this?

The best way to control people is to keep knowledge from them, it works for tyrants and dictators and it works for God!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Being Stumped 101. Class is in session. 
roll.gif

"Since humanity was created"

Oh...so 4.6+ billion years, or 10,000? 

Lucifer wanted to be god?

Thats funny. 

God created something and couldn't even control it.

So much for being "god"...it can't even fend off posers. How Omnipotent
roll.gif

I love how you say this all with such conviction. As if you KNOW this is the case. But of course you do. Its in the bible!

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO!

God created him with the intent of him choosing his path. I don't think its in God's intention to create robots.

I don't absolutely know for sure. I have faith in what I believe to be Gods word.

Round and round we go!

Lucifer actually allowed humans to gain knowledge by eating the fruit (if you believe the "snake" was the devil/lucifer/demon whatever)

God killed more people than Satan.

The people satan killed in the bible was actually under the advice/permission of God anyways. 
roll.gif

Wait, so the only way to follow God's word is to be ignorant? And you're ok with this?

The best way to control people is to keep knowledge from them, it works for tyrants and dictators and it works for God!!!

That's the last time I use the white font
laugh.gif

But ignorant because I don't believe this universe happened by mistake? I believe life is too complex to be by mistake.

I just believe in a different way than you. I don't hate science. I enjoy it.

Off topic but has anyone else noticed how much the number 7 pops up in science? 

THe funny part is that you were clearly asking all those questions about the origins and biology because you have doubts deep down and you want me to push you over the edge. There is no way you could be that inquisitive and still be honestly religious.

Just be honest. You're probably more scared of hell or being punished for thought crime than you are because you're pious. 
eyes.gif

So wait Silly putty we aren't allowed to ask questions? Because I thought that was the whole core of all your arguments. You say christians blindly accept it (which I dont) and now your saying questioning=doubting
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Round and round we go!

Humans gained the knowledge of Good&Evil. By doing so we strayed away from God's word. I would have to say that God knew we would come down this path if we didn't listen about the tree's fruit but he gave us a choice. The choice that we all have now. Follow or not.s and wanting YOUR help? Putty Please!

I paid attention in class and from what I learned there and what you retold me. It doesn't explain life for me.erisly. Everything we use and see had a creator but we're because of  accident? We're too damn complex for that.c

That's the last time I use the white font
laugh.gif

But ignorant because I don't believe this universe happened by mistake? I believe life is too complex to be by mistake.

I just believe in a different way than you. I don't hate science. I enjoy it.

Off topic but has anyone else noticed how much the number 7 pops up in science? 

I don't know how the world was made and neither do you. However you do believe God just exists and didn't have a creator-just as bad as believing the world was created by mistake.
ohwell.gif
I believe in the possibility of a creator, or rather creators not one man in heaven who made us from dust-these aren't facts just my opinion of course.

To be a slave to God you have to "lack knowledge", you said it yourself
ohwell.gif
Kept African slaves in check for centuries

Logic:

I think that if this universe came from a random happenstance out of a string theory model, then there are an infinite amounts of universes and life forms out there that would have flipped out of those dimensions within the last 15 billion years or so.

If not, then yes our Universe is indeed special.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

So because of your family you already had that propensity, no matter how much you try to break away everything that has been put in your head will keep bringing you back to Christianity-What if you lived in Saudi Arabia? Wouldn't you most likely become a Muslim? Doesn't sound like much of a choice to me
ohwell.gif
Ive tried Islam, i dont pray, thats a totally sound deduction though but it doesnt really prove i dont think for myself, it would be a stronger argument that i have an affinity for the Nation of Islam, im a black male who is tired of being looked down on by most whites/asians/even other blacks, Christianity fits my lifestyle not to mention ive had a personal experience which i let dictate my allegiance to it. . . . . . if you want though you can say i dont think for myself

It kinda does prove that you don't think for yourself, because you know damn well you would most likely not be a Christian if you for instance grew up in Pre-colonial Africa
but then again, i wouldnt have had any of my experiences. . . . . . if i hadnt been through what i went through two years ago i would still be an Atheist. . . . . .  we can go through possibilities but i think even sillyputty wouldnt have brought any hypotheticals into an argument because they are hypotheticals not facts, neither you or i know if i would still be Christian

Sillyputty: dissects quotes word for word, bolds her lines for emphasis thinking it'll get more attention, color codes for no reason yet gets mad when you use a did not read gif.
roll.gif

She asks you to reason with her yet when you do she attacks you.

You just can't reason with some females.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Sillyputty: dissects quotes word for word, bolds her lines for emphasis thinking it'll get more attention, color codes for no reason yet gets mad when you use a did not read gif.
roll.gif

eek.gif
 Sillyputty is a female? It makes so much sense now 
eek.gif

Ive tried Islam, i dont pray, thats a totally sound deduction though but it doesnt really prove i dont think for myself, it would be a stronger argument that i have an affinity for the Nation of Islam, im a black male who is tired of being looked down on by most whites/asians/even other blacks, Christianity fits my lifestyle not to mention ive had a personal experience which i let dictate my allegiance to it. . . . . . if you want though you can say i dont think for myself

It kinda does prove that you don't think for yourself, because you know damn well you would most likely not be a Christian if you for instance grew up in Pre-colonial Africa
but then again, i wouldnt have had any of my experiences. . . . . . if i hadnt been through what i went through two years ago i would still be an Atheist. . . . . .  we can go through possibilities but i think even sillyputty wouldnt have brought any hypotheticals into an argument because they are hypotheticals not facts, neither you or i know if i would still be Christian

I know for a fact you wouldn't be a Christian, that's my point---there are time periods in human history where it would have been pretty much impossible for you to be a Christian, you're a Christian because somebody told you to become a Christian, you aren't thinking for yourself

I'm not sure what experiences you're talking about but I'll take a wild guess-You were in a dire situation, survived it and gave God credit for his divine intervention completely ignoring the many people who live on this planet who weren't so lucky. Am i right or am I right?

I know for a fact you wouldn't be a Christian, that's my point---there are time periods in human history where it would have been pretty much impossible for you to be a Christian, you're a Christian because somebody told you to become a Christian, you aren't thinking for yourself

I'm not sure what experiences you're talking about but I'll take a wild guess-You were in a dire situation, survived it and gave God credit for his divine intervention completely ignoring the many people who live on this planet who weren't so lucky. Am i right or am I right?
wow, you sound like my friends dad, he has a serious god complex because hes a neurosurgeon and like him you insist youre right about something you cant be any more wrong about, youre in the medical field arent you? or at least a student
anyways you dont know, and for you to go on like that is not helping you at all, not to mention youre not right at all, i havent been in a life or death situation, ive never tried any drug other than alcohol and second hand smoking unintentionally, i already told you i dont pray so idk why you even thought of that scenario. . . . . . you should just stop, you cant prove it man, its impossible to prove i dont think for myself when my very reason for being Christian is purely selfish, at best your argument is that i was born into a predisposition to Christianity and unfortunately for you thats where it ends

Originally Posted by buggz05

Logic:

I think that if this universe came from a random happenstance out of a string theory model, then there are an infinite amounts of universes and life forms out there that would have flipped out of those dimensions within the last 15 billion years or so.

Or possibly the universe has always existed? I know it is hard to think of something without a traditional beginning.

there are scientific (right word to use?) terms and definitions for these "experiences" fyi.

and many of them have been brought up here.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

roll.gif

eek.gif
 Sillyputty is a female? It makes so much sense now 
eek.gif

http://sillyputty.niketalk.yuku.com/
sillyputty @niketalk responded to her own topic...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Logic:

Or possibly the universe has always existed? I know it is hard to think of something without a traditional beginning.
It just makes no sense. Not saying this is an invalid theory. But I think the universe has been traced far back enough that there is pretty much proof of a beginning of our universe.  But that doesn't explain where dimensions came from in the first place. Before the time and space dimensions flipped on top of eachother, where did time and space even come from in the first place??

Sillly putty is a girl? Well damn. Respect...and I once wished death on her too even got banned behind that.

mindblasted

you sure? i recall him/her saying that he/she was a black male in one of his/her posts.

but i might be adding the male part myself. just dont remember.

This is the way I see it:

Spirituality is looking for the answer by taking leaps forward using faith.

Science is looking for the answer by tracing back it's footsteps, using observable evidence.

They will eventually meet back halfway around the globe, and then trade notes on what they discovered along their separate journeys.

Science: Looking for evidence, to accept other dimensions.

Spirituality: Looking for evidence of acceptance, from other dimensions.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

mindblasted

you sure? i recall him/her saying that he/she was a black male in one of his/her posts.

but i might be adding the male part myself. just dont remember.

<----Trying not to stereotype Sillyputty as the kind of young black female that type in caps more times than not
30t6p3b.gif

NT used to only be a few huge religion threads per year, now its every other thread
30t6p3b.gif
I mean it really is getting old. Can we just go back to laughing at og stories people have and funny gifs?

Back
Top Bottom