Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

no, they have a prior relationship.

the problem with UNC and Deion is they where alleged to have been runners for an agent.

and Deion was cleared, Dez lied about the meeting, like an idiot.

Balmer and Co. were obviously runners, as the moneys all were tied back to an agent.

no, they have a prior relationship.

the problem with UNC and Deion is they where alleged to have been runners for an agent.

and Deion was cleared, Dez lied about the meeting, like an idiot.

Balmer and Co. were obviously runners, as the moneys all were tied back to an agent.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Paided?

Are you %%*%!%! serious?
laugh.gif

Beat me to it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Damian Swann...commit that.

Dude just gave them all the reason in the world to mount a comeback. UGA dont let up..
What did Swann do? I missed it. He;s gonna be a problem in a few yrs .... did he commit to Bama or some +$@%?

Nah _ our DB's gettin burned
laugh.gif

Dont think UGA's gonna land Swann.

Bama mighta put the clamps on him.
Dudes from Graddy saying if he dont go to Bama everyone will be shocked andddd he was just on ATL radio sayin how much Bama is for him and how he loves urrrrrything about them

sick.gif
 Swann & HCD

Just like a Grady baby...bet that _ was born in the Mickey D's outside

Damian Swann...commit that.

Dude just gave them all the reason in the world to mount a comeback. UGA dont let up..
What did Swann do? I missed it. He;s gonna be a problem in a few yrs .... did he commit to Bama or some +$@%?

Nah _ our DB's gettin burned
laugh.gif

Dont think UGA's gonna land Swann.

Bama mighta put the clamps on him.
Dudes from Graddy saying if he dont go to Bama everyone will be shocked andddd he was just on ATL radio sayin how much Bama is for him and how he loves urrrrrything about them

sick.gif
 Swann & HCD

Just like a Grady baby...bet that _ was born in the Mickey D's outside

[h2]
[h2]Oregon Ducks: Silver Shoes Saturday?[/h2][h4]October 26th, 2010 · 3 Comments[/h4]
http://www.nikeblog.com/2010/10/26/oregon-ducks-silver-shoes-saturday/nike-silver-football-cleats-2/

It looks like the Oregon Ducks may be pulling the anti-Michael Johnson on Saturday, sporting straight silver Nike shoes in their Halloween eve showdown with USC. Does this mean the Ducks will be sporting silver helmets? I mean, I’d assume so, but stick around to find out. This shoe is not publicly available yet in silver, but if you’re digging the style and want it in another colorway, it’s the Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon TD Men’s Football Cleat. Via @caseymatthews55.
[/h2]
Those look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]
[h2]Oregon Ducks: Silver Shoes Saturday?[/h2][h4]October 26th, 2010 · 3 Comments[/h4]
http://www.nikeblog.com/2010/10/26/oregon-ducks-silver-shoes-saturday/nike-silver-football-cleats-2/

It looks like the Oregon Ducks may be pulling the anti-Michael Johnson on Saturday, sporting straight silver Nike shoes in their Halloween eve showdown with USC. Does this mean the Ducks will be sporting silver helmets? I mean, I’d assume so, but stick around to find out. This shoe is not publicly available yet in silver, but if you’re digging the style and want it in another colorway, it’s the Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon TD Men’s Football Cleat. Via @caseymatthews55.
[/h2]
Those look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom