Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

its gonna happen every week cus they have no depth,

72 scholarship players will do it to a program... this senior class, out of the the 27 guys who came in togtether who should all be either Srs, or RS Jrs, theres only 6 left on campus, from either getting kicked out or transfering, thats why I dont even get dudes having melt downs... who didnt see this coming. I think in the other thread, I called like 4 wins tops for this season. IF that...
we start one DT and 3 DEs. thats 3 guys under 250 lbs and a walk on MLB who's 5'7 (
laugh.gif
) . they only gonna hold up for so long...

I thought OL was gonna be a problem but damn them young boys are good, they gonna be awesome. 3 true freshman starting a RS freshman and a walk on Center...

72 scholarship players will do it to a program... this senior class, out of the the 27 guys who came in togtether who should all be either Srs, or RS Jrs, theres only 6 left on campus, from either getting kicked out or transfering, thats why I dont even get dudes having melt downs... who didnt see this coming. I think in the other thread, I called like 4 wins tops for this season. IF that...
we start one DT and 3 DEs. thats 3 guys under 250 lbs and a walk on MLB who's 5'7 (
laugh.gif

I thought OL was gonna be a problem but damn them young boys are good, they gonna be awesome. 3 true freshman starting a RS freshman and a walk on Center...

Quote from a fan on ESPN: “I have it on good authority that Mississippi's laptop/projector technology is a good five years behind that of Eugene. Thus, a more focused Masoli.

Quote from a fan on ESPN: “I have it on good authority that Mississippi's laptop/projector technology is a good five years behind that of Eugene. Thus, a more focused Masoli.

Am I the only one who wondered what Blackmon was doing outside of Dallas on a Tuesday morning? I know these kids don't have the toughest classes but that's 4+ hours from Stillwater. It's not going to hurt him much at OSU but I just don't think that's a very smart decision, causing his draft stock to drop. It's the difference between a million and millions of dollars per year.

Am I the only one who wondered what Blackmon was doing outside of Dallas on a Tuesday morning? I know these kids don't have the toughest classes but that's 4+ hours from Stillwater. It's not going to hurt him much at OSU but I just don't think that's a very smart decision, causing his draft stock to drop. It's the difference between a million and millions of dollars per year.

Originally Posted by dro 44

I saw somewhere that he was apparently at the Cowboys game. How did he get those tickets
nerd.gif

I saw somewhere that he was apparently at the Cowboys game. How did he get those tickets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

nerd.gif
First thing I thought of when I saw the report was Dez hooked him up
nerd.gif
But then again with all the stuff going on with North Carolina and USC and with what happened with Dez last year you wonder if he would really be that stupid??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
But then again with all the stuff going on with North Carolina and USC and with what happened with Dez last year you wonder if he would really be that stupid??

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Man I hate being the laughing stock in the SEC, Neyland goes nuts for the vols, but once the 2nd half starts the wheels pop off cuz of the depth
sick.gif

But its cool, because in 2-3 years, everything is gonna be back normal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and there will be hell to pay for the beatings we took this year
devil.gif

GAHHHH a time machine would be so useful rt now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Man I hate being the laughing stock in the SEC, Neyland goes nuts for the vols, but once the 2nd half starts the wheels pop off cuz of the depth
sick.gif

But its cool, because in 2-3 years, everything is gonna be back normal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and there will be hell to pay for the beatings we took this year
devil.gif

GAHHHH a time machine would be so useful rt now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
its not illegal to have friends...

ahhh Miami offered Dallas Crawford... while he was up in Ann Arbor. Nice!

CRS gonna put the press on ol' Sammy huh

Originally Posted by airblaster503

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
its not illegal to have friends...

ahhh Miami offered Dallas Crawford... while he was up in Ann Arbor. Nice!

CRS gonna put the press on ol' Sammy huh

Back
Top Bottom