Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Well I guess homerism isn't a disqualifying offense for that profession.
So me saying TCU is a legit team is being a homer. Ok. So what is everyone else that has them at #3? What are they?
No, TCU is a legit team.  You're nonsense about TCU would run this conference, that conference, and blah blah blah is why you're a homer.  You ignoring other people's points or trying to skew them to support your side of the argument makes you a homer.  Also responses such as your response to my post of TCU's schedule as if I am unaware (and disappointed) in Oregon's OOC schedule and that the Washington schools suck the life out of the Pac-10.  I ranked them at #3 myself, but that's doesn't mean I think they can waltz into any conference and frolic to a conference championship.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

gergdigginforgold_thumb.gif

Oh GERG 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He's your problem now.

Damn.

Nate Costa is done at Oregon
30t6p3b.gif
This is his 4th knee surgery
frown.gif

Best wishes Nate.

Damn.

Nate Costa is done at Oregon
30t6p3b.gif
This is his 4th knee surgery
frown.gif

Best wishes Nate.

No, TCU is a legit team.  You're nonsense about TCU would run this conference, that conference, and blah blah blah is why you're a homer. 
Your opinion obviously doesnt match mine. Sorry, I dont see anyone in the Big XII, ACC, Big Ten, or Big East that would beat TCU this year. If you do in fact watch TCU games, you would see that.

You ignoring other people's points or trying to skew them to support your side of the argument makes you a homer. 
I havent skewed anything

Also responses such as your response to my post of TCU's schedule as if I am unaware (and disappointed) in Oregon's OOC schedule and that the Washington schools suck the life out of the Pac-10. 
You are the one who pointed out the TCU schedule. You dont think I am not aware of their schedule either? I am not even talking %#!# about Oregons schedule. I dont have to see them play great teams to tell that their team is good. Just dont give me this "they play hard teams week in and week out" nonsense because I know that they dont. I am rooting for a TCU/Oregon NC game.

No, TCU is a legit team.  You're nonsense about TCU would run this conference, that conference, and blah blah blah is why you're a homer. 
Your opinion obviously doesnt match mine. Sorry, I dont see anyone in the Big XII, ACC, Big Ten, or Big East that would beat TCU this year. If you do in fact watch TCU games, you would see that.

You ignoring other people's points or trying to skew them to support your side of the argument makes you a homer. 
I havent skewed anything

Also responses such as your response to my post of TCU's schedule as if I am unaware (and disappointed) in Oregon's OOC schedule and that the Washington schools suck the life out of the Pac-10. 
You are the one who pointed out the TCU schedule. You dont think I am not aware of their schedule either? I am not even talking %#!# about Oregons schedule. I dont have to see them play great teams to tell that their team is good. Just dont give me this "they play hard teams week in and week out" nonsense because I know that they dont. I am rooting for a TCU/Oregon NC game.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
It's the same crap every single year. It's tired.
Im sorry that my team has been good the last 2 seasons. Cant help that.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
It's the same crap every single year. It's tired.
Im sorry that my team has been good the last 2 seasons. Cant help that.

Oregon whooping Tennessee on the road in a tough environment like that, looks more impressive than TCU playing road games at SMU and Colorado State.

Oregon whooping Tennessee on the road in a tough environment like that, looks more impressive than TCU playing road games at SMU and Colorado State.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Man I hope TCU makes it to the title game, that would be 
pimp.gif
I would too, on the strength of how silly there defense is. I would love to see them go against an Auburn/Oregon/ level offense. TCU's defense is silly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Man I hope TCU makes it to the title game, that would be 
pimp.gif
I would too, on the strength of how silly there defense is. I would love to see them go against an Auburn/Oregon/ level offense. TCU's defense is silly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^and lost twice to the only legit team they played in Boise
Twice? Boise beat TCU last year, TCU beat Boise the year before.

TCU has only lost once in the last 2 years. Thanks for trying though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^and lost twice to the only legit team they played in Boise
Twice? Boise beat TCU last year, TCU beat Boise the year before.

TCU has only lost once in the last 2 years. Thanks for trying though.

Back
Top Bottom