Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

dreClark wrote:

eek.gif
... hit him wit the Dan Severn German Suplex....
pimp.gif

...off the basis of the�media interview�on the experts i saw of Cam speakin on the allegations, i don't see serial cheating as a stretch and�he's very�lucky he has God given ability....��

once a ##+%! starts to hit his stride, they try to tear him down 

dreClark wrote:

eek.gif
... hit him wit the Dan Severn German Suplex....
pimp.gif

...off the basis of the�media interview�on the experts i saw of Cam speakin on the allegations, i don't see serial cheating as a stretch and�he's very�lucky he has God given ability....��

once a ##+%! starts to hit his stride, they try to tear him down 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope beyond hope that the person who leaked any Cam reports gets outted and gets prosecuted
I wonder if the person is really saving some sort of smoking gun the closer they get to a big game.  Know what I mean?  Like these are just little things to get him off his game, 2-3 weeks from now, maybe they really drum up a story to give the press.  Something bigger then what they have given so far. 

I wouldn't put it past any of these people. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope beyond hope that the person who leaked any Cam reports gets outted and gets prosecuted
I wonder if the person is really saving some sort of smoking gun the closer they get to a big game.  Know what I mean?  Like these are just little things to get him off his game, 2-3 weeks from now, maybe they really drum up a story to give the press.  Something bigger then what they have given so far. 

I wouldn't put it past any of these people. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^and lost twice to the only legit team they played in Boise
Twice? Boise beat TCU last year, TCU beat Boise the year before.

TCU has only lost once in the last 2 years. Thanks for trying though.

Cant we all be friends.....Boise St. and TCU are the two most balanced teams in the nation. Oregon's O is quite legit, there D is suspect. Same with Auburn.

With Oregon running such a tempo offense is anyone else thinking that just like last year they are gonna be a step off when they play a bowl game?

Boise State - TCU championship game would be sweet because its two non AQ's but I would honestly be ok if TCU stomped Oregon and Boise St. stomped on Auburn and we split the title.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

^and lost twice to the only legit team they played in Boise
Twice? Boise beat TCU last year, TCU beat Boise the year before.

TCU has only lost once in the last 2 years. Thanks for trying though.

Cant we all be friends.....Boise St. and TCU are the two most balanced teams in the nation. Oregon's O is quite legit, there D is suspect. Same with Auburn.

With Oregon running such a tempo offense is anyone else thinking that just like last year they are gonna be a step off when they play a bowl game?

Boise State - TCU championship game would be sweet because its two non AQ's but I would honestly be ok if TCU stomped Oregon and Boise St. stomped on Auburn and we split the title.

BSU-TCU would be one of the lowest rated title games ever...we just saw it last year in the Fiesta Bowl with both squads essentially having the same team.

And the notion of either of those squads stomping Auburn or Oregon is laughable.

BSU-TCU would be one of the lowest rated title games ever...we just saw it last year in the Fiesta Bowl with both squads essentially having the same team.

And the notion of either of those squads stomping Auburn or Oregon is laughable.

So John Bond never talked to Kenny Rogers directly about Killa? 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/14267701/consider-the-source-on-newton-story

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/2010/11/05/bond-speaks-publicly-on-newton-allegations/
Here's what Bond told the WCNN radio show, Buck and Kincade, when he was asked about getting an offer from Rogers:

"Actually, there were two people in between it but, basically, yes, that's what happened."

Actually, there were two people in between Rogers and Bond?

Actually?

So John Bond never talked to Kenny Rogers directly about Killa? 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/14267701/consider-the-source-on-newton-story

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/2010/11/05/bond-speaks-publicly-on-newton-allegations/
Here's what Bond told the WCNN radio show, Buck and Kincade, when he was asked about getting an offer from Rogers:

"Actually, there were two people in between it but, basically, yes, that's what happened."

Actually, there were two people in between Rogers and Bond?

Actually?

Then why did the Fiesta Bowl not get bad ratings?  The Fiesta Bowl last year drew an 8.2 ratingand 13 share. That’s the fifth-highest rating among the 11 non-championship BCSgames that Fox had aired. The Boise State-TCU matchup outperformed the past three Orange Bowls and the 2008 Fiesta Bowl (Oklahoma-West Virginia).

I dont think anyone said Boise or TCU would stomp them. I think either one could beat them though. I also think Oregon and Auburn could beat them.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/01/06/1031320/notebook-fiesta-bowl-tv-ratings.html#ixzz14pBGXGLV

Then why did the Fiesta Bowl not get bad ratings?  The Fiesta Bowl last year drew an 8.2 ratingand 13 share. That’s the fifth-highest rating among the 11 non-championship BCSgames that Fox had aired. The Boise State-TCU matchup outperformed the past three Orange Bowls and the 2008 Fiesta Bowl (Oklahoma-West Virginia).

I dont think anyone said Boise or TCU would stomp them. I think either one could beat them though. I also think Oregon and Auburn could beat them.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/01/06/1031320/notebook-fiesta-bowl-tv-ratings.html#ixzz14pBGXGLV

seriously, who cares about ratings. its one of the dumbest ways to choose who plays in a bowl game. esp. a BCS bowl game.

imo, there Aint but 2 or 3 teams who could beat TCU or Boise this yr.

seriously, who cares about ratings. its one of the dumbest ways to choose who plays in a bowl game. esp. a BCS bowl game.

imo, there Aint but 2 or 3 teams who could beat TCU or Boise this yr.

Ratings?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...college football fans dont give a *$## about ratings...thats for the networks concern....either way both teams are deserving to be there, but i haven't a feeling 1 or both will get shut out...TCU vs. Oregon or Auburn would be fun to see

Back
Top Bottom