Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I think CU would be better off getting a hot up and coming assistant coach. Like McElwain or Kirby Smart or Malzahn.

All 3 could do better and get better jobs than CU though. Whoever they get, they better assemble a good staff. Part what doomed Hawk.

I think CU would be better off getting a hot up and coming assistant coach. Like McElwain or Kirby Smart or Malzahn.

All 3 could do better and get better jobs than CU though. Whoever they get, they better assemble a good staff. Part what doomed Hawk.

Heads up to everyone in here: Marcus Dupree 30 for 30 tonight @ 8 eastern. Going to have to catch it online or something... effin school
30t6p3b.gif

Heads up to everyone in here: Marcus Dupree 30 for 30 tonight @ 8 eastern. Going to have to catch it online or something... effin school
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just being a hater, but I just don't want to see a rematch of a game we've seen the past 2 years with each team essentially having the same personnel. If one of them makes it, fine but TCU v. Boise doesn't appeal to me at all.

I'm just being a hater, but I just don't want to see a rematch of a game we've seen the past 2 years with each team essentially having the same personnel. If one of them makes it, fine but TCU v. Boise doesn't appeal to me at all.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

TCU v. Boise doesn't appeal to me at all.
It doesnt appeal to me at all either unless its for NC and we know that isnt going to happen. I dont think anyone wants to see TCU/Boise again including Boise and TCU fans, but if it was for NC game, I think ratings would be fine, not great, but not the worst.

There is a good possibility that either TCU or Boise are left out of a BCS game despite being in the top 5.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

TCU v. Boise doesn't appeal to me at all.
It doesnt appeal to me at all either unless its for NC and we know that isnt going to happen. I dont think anyone wants to see TCU/Boise again including Boise and TCU fans, but if it was for NC game, I think ratings would be fine, not great, but not the worst.

There is a good possibility that either TCU or Boise are left out of a BCS game despite being in the top 5.

As it stands today I'd love these matchups:

Oregon vs. Auburn Nat'l Championship
LSU vs. TCU
Boise St. vs. Stanford

LSU vs. TCU
Boise St. vs. Stanford

NC: Oregon/Auburn
Rose: TCU/Wisconsin
Sugar: LSU/Boise State
Orange: ACC Winner/Pitt
Fiesta: Okie State/Nebraska vs. Ohio State/Stanford

Would the Fiesta Bowl take Stanford over Ohio State? Probably not. Make those plans for San Diego, Harbaugh.
frown.gif

NC: Oregon/Auburn
Rose: TCU/Wisconsin
Sugar: LSU/Boise State
Orange: ACC Winner/Pitt
Fiesta: Okie State/Nebraska vs. Ohio State/Stanford

Would the Fiesta Bowl take Stanford over Ohio State? Probably not. Make those plans for San Diego, Harbaugh.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

LSU vs. TCU
Boise St. vs. Stanford
i'd flip those other two matchups...LSU vs. Boise and TCU vs. Stanford would be better matchups...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

LSU vs. TCU
Boise St. vs. Stanford
i'd flip those other two matchups...LSU vs. Boise and TCU vs. Stanford would be better matchups...

Back
Top Bottom