Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he;s got Mono ... He musta been gettin Busy after that KR for 6 to win the game. one of them %%+*%! done blessed him with a gift way before X mas...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who's that in that twitvid video? and who is he really committed too?

i'm so behind in recruiting that its not even funny 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he;s got Mono ... He musta been gettin Busy after that KR for 6 to win the game. one of them %%+*%! done blessed him with a gift way before X mas...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who's that in that twitvid video? and who is he really committed too?

i'm so behind in recruiting that its not even funny 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Enjoyed that Doyel article, *%%%%*** on everyone. Mullen and Meyer are some bitter broads.

Edit:

Gunna's boy Joe Schad breaking some news right now on ESPN.
I was just watching that... [Usher] Everything that I've been seeing is all bad [Usher]

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Enjoyed that Doyel article, *%%%%*** on everyone. Mullen and Meyer are some bitter broads.

Edit:

Gunna's boy Joe Schad breaking some news right now on ESPN.
I was just watching that... [Usher] Everything that I've been seeing is all bad [Usher]

Two sources who recruit for Mississippi State said that Cecil Newton and his son, quarterback Cam Newton, admitted in separate phone conversations to a pay-for-play plan while Newton was being recruited late last year.

Mississippi State compliance officials relayed the alleged conversations to Southeastern Conference compliance officials in January, according to two other sources close to the football program.

Prior to Newton's commitment to Auburn, one of the recruiters said Cecil Newton told him it would take "more than a scholarship" to bring his son to Mississippi State, a request the source said the school would not meet. Cecil Newton also referred the recruiter to a third person that would provide more specifics, the source said.

After Newton committed to Auburn, another source said an emotional Cam Newton phoned another recruiter to express regret about his change of commitment from Mississippi State, stating that his father Cecil had chosen Auburn for him because "the money was too much."

The NCAA is investigating allegations surrounding the Newtons in regards to the recruiting process. Cam Newton, who is having a Heisman-caliber season for No. 2 Auburn, declined comment.

Cecil Newton, who previously has denied any wrongdoing, did not respond to an e-mail request for comment Tuesday night.

Auburn has repeatedly said it looked into Newton's recruitment and that he remains eligible.

Earlier Tuesday, Auburn found itself defending Newton in the wake of allegations of academic cheating when he was at Florida. The Tigers' coach, Gene Chizik, dismissed a FoxSports.com report as "pure garbage" in an emotional 4-minute, 25-second rant.

"I'm standing up here on a very important week trying to defend something that's garbage," Chizik said. Auburn faces Georgia on Saturday.

Foxsports.com reported Monday that Newton was caught cheating three times and was to appear for a hearing in front of Florida's Student Committee facing possible expulsion during the spring semester of 2009.

Newton transferred to Blinn Junior College in Brenham, Texas, where he played last season. He declined to discuss the latest report, which came on the heels of former Mississippi State quarterback John Bond telling ESPN.com that someone claiming to represent the Newton family sought money during his recruitment by the school.

"I'm not going to entertain something that took place not three months, not six months, not a year but two years ago," Cam Newton said. "I'm not going to sit up here and say anything about it, whether I did or did not do it, because I don't want to beat a dead horse talking about it. It's not going to affect me any way, shape or fashion."

Cecil Newton talked about the allegations earlier Tuesday on Paul Finebaum's syndicated sports talk radio show in Alabama.

"This is a character assassination attempt," he said on the show. "Who is going to profit and why are they are going to profit? We sure don't.

"I think there's a group of people who have a hidden agenda and don't want to see him as a Heisman nominee, let alone winner," he said.

In Gainesville, Florida coach Urban Meyer said in a statement that neither he nor anyone on his staff leaked information on Newton's academic record, calling it a "ridiculous claim."

"For anyone to think that I or anyone on our staff may have leaked information about private student records to the media doesn't know us very well," Meyer said. "It's a ridiculous claim and simply not true."

Cam Newton said Meyer was a man of integrity.

"I would hope he wouldn't say anything like that," he said.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, who also recruited Newton out of Blinn, said he saw "nothing at all" out of the ordinary during that process.

"Our recruitment of Cameron could not have been better, or was just fine," Stoops said. "I didn't notice anything and none of our coaches did as we were recruiting him."

Joe Schad is a national college football reporter for ESPN. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

Two sources who recruit for Mississippi State said that Cecil Newton and his son, quarterback Cam Newton, admitted in separate phone conversations to a pay-for-play plan while Newton was being recruited late last year.

Mississippi State compliance officials relayed the alleged conversations to Southeastern Conference compliance officials in January, according to two other sources close to the football program.

Prior to Newton's commitment to Auburn, one of the recruiters said Cecil Newton told him it would take "more than a scholarship" to bring his son to Mississippi State, a request the source said the school would not meet. Cecil Newton also referred the recruiter to a third person that would provide more specifics, the source said.

After Newton committed to Auburn, another source said an emotional Cam Newton phoned another recruiter to express regret about his change of commitment from Mississippi State, stating that his father Cecil had chosen Auburn for him because "the money was too much."

The NCAA is investigating allegations surrounding the Newtons in regards to the recruiting process. Cam Newton, who is having a Heisman-caliber season for No. 2 Auburn, declined comment.

Cecil Newton, who previously has denied any wrongdoing, did not respond to an e-mail request for comment Tuesday night.

Auburn has repeatedly said it looked into Newton's recruitment and that he remains eligible.

Earlier Tuesday, Auburn found itself defending Newton in the wake of allegations of academic cheating when he was at Florida. The Tigers' coach, Gene Chizik, dismissed a FoxSports.com report as "pure garbage" in an emotional 4-minute, 25-second rant.

"I'm standing up here on a very important week trying to defend something that's garbage," Chizik said. Auburn faces Georgia on Saturday.

Foxsports.com reported Monday that Newton was caught cheating three times and was to appear for a hearing in front of Florida's Student Committee facing possible expulsion during the spring semester of 2009.

Newton transferred to Blinn Junior College in Brenham, Texas, where he played last season. He declined to discuss the latest report, which came on the heels of former Mississippi State quarterback John Bond telling ESPN.com that someone claiming to represent the Newton family sought money during his recruitment by the school.

"I'm not going to entertain something that took place not three months, not six months, not a year but two years ago," Cam Newton said. "I'm not going to sit up here and say anything about it, whether I did or did not do it, because I don't want to beat a dead horse talking about it. It's not going to affect me any way, shape or fashion."

Cecil Newton talked about the allegations earlier Tuesday on Paul Finebaum's syndicated sports talk radio show in Alabama.

"This is a character assassination attempt," he said on the show. "Who is going to profit and why are they are going to profit? We sure don't.

"I think there's a group of people who have a hidden agenda and don't want to see him as a Heisman nominee, let alone winner," he said.

In Gainesville, Florida coach Urban Meyer said in a statement that neither he nor anyone on his staff leaked information on Newton's academic record, calling it a "ridiculous claim."

"For anyone to think that I or anyone on our staff may have leaked information about private student records to the media doesn't know us very well," Meyer said. "It's a ridiculous claim and simply not true."

Cam Newton said Meyer was a man of integrity.

"I would hope he wouldn't say anything like that," he said.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, who also recruited Newton out of Blinn, said he saw "nothing at all" out of the ordinary during that process.

"Our recruitment of Cameron could not have been better, or was just fine," Stoops said. "I didn't notice anything and none of our coaches did as we were recruiting him."

Joe Schad is a national college football reporter for ESPN. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

after the 'feel good' story I read in SI about he and his pops I really would hope this stuff isn't true.

after the 'feel good' story I read in SI about he and his pops I really would hope this stuff isn't true.

so if it was brought to SEC officials in January, why was he allowed to play the first 9 games and why is it coming out NOW?

I'm not buying it.

so if it was brought to SEC officials in January, why was he allowed to play the first 9 games and why is it coming out NOW?

I'm not buying it.

[h1]More Florida connections[/h1]

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Talk about it in The Bunker
AuburnSports.com continues to investigate connections with the University of Florida and multiple media outlets in recent attempts to degrade Auburn quarterback Cameron Newton's integrity.

The latest allegations regarding Newton come from FOXSports.com writer Thayer Evans, who claimed a single source informed him Newton "had three different instances of academic cheating while attending the University of Florida and faced potential expulsion".

[table][tr][td]
URBANMEYER250_0921.JPG
[/td][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]The allegations came four days after Evans wrote a column encouraging Heisman voters not to vote for Newton, the heavy front-runner to win college football's most prestigious individual award.

Evans' column ran hours after ESPN.com and The New York Times ran stories Thursday claiming a former Mississippi State quarterback, John Bond, alleged a former teammate solicited money from MSU in exchange for Newton's signature on a letter of intent.

Evans, according to his bio on FOXSports.com, previously wrote for The New York Times.

Following the initial allegations of wrongdoings in the recruitment of Newton, AuburnSports.com reported Florida coach Urban Meyer encouraged the allegations be made public to the media during a three-way telephone call with Bond and Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen.

AuburnSports.com has also discovered a connection between Florida and the leaking of the recent cheating allegations to the public.

Alex DeLaet knew about the allegations Nov. 4, four days before the story ran on FOXSports.com.

DeLaet posted Thursday on Rivals.com's "Main Board" message board: "Apparently the truth is coming out sometime in the next few days. Apparently (Newton) got caught cheating in class."

DeLaet posted early Tuesday morning hours after the FOXSports.com report on the allegations of Newton cheating was published, "Aubs (Auburn fans), sorry to tell you that I was right."

When asked how he knew in advance, DeLaet wrote, "I have a very good source at UF."

He later edited his statement to read, "I have a very good source."

When reached by AuburnSports.com Tuesday, DeLaet, who resides in Omaha, Neb., declined comment.

DeLaet's brother, Eric DeLaet, works in the video department of the University of Florida's football program.

Attempts to reach Eric DeLaet for comment were unsuccessful.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Guy that runs Auburn Rivals website  just outted UF source

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
FL guy paid for his rivals subscription and used an email that could be traced back and dude did some diggin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]More Florida connections[/h1]

Jeffrey Lee
AuburnSports.com Publisher

Talk about it in The Bunker
AuburnSports.com continues to investigate connections with the University of Florida and multiple media outlets in recent attempts to degrade Auburn quarterback Cameron Newton's integrity.

The latest allegations regarding Newton come from FOXSports.com writer Thayer Evans, who claimed a single source informed him Newton "had three different instances of academic cheating while attending the University of Florida and faced potential expulsion".

[table][tr][td]
URBANMEYER250_0921.JPG
[/td][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]The allegations came four days after Evans wrote a column encouraging Heisman voters not to vote for Newton, the heavy front-runner to win college football's most prestigious individual award.

Evans' column ran hours after ESPN.com and The New York Times ran stories Thursday claiming a former Mississippi State quarterback, John Bond, alleged a former teammate solicited money from MSU in exchange for Newton's signature on a letter of intent.

Evans, according to his bio on FOXSports.com, previously wrote for The New York Times.

Following the initial allegations of wrongdoings in the recruitment of Newton, AuburnSports.com reported Florida coach Urban Meyer encouraged the allegations be made public to the media during a three-way telephone call with Bond and Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen.

AuburnSports.com has also discovered a connection between Florida and the leaking of the recent cheating allegations to the public.

Alex DeLaet knew about the allegations Nov. 4, four days before the story ran on FOXSports.com.

DeLaet posted Thursday on Rivals.com's "Main Board" message board: "Apparently the truth is coming out sometime in the next few days. Apparently (Newton) got caught cheating in class."

DeLaet posted early Tuesday morning hours after the FOXSports.com report on the allegations of Newton cheating was published, "Aubs (Auburn fans), sorry to tell you that I was right."

When asked how he knew in advance, DeLaet wrote, "I have a very good source at UF."

He later edited his statement to read, "I have a very good source."

When reached by AuburnSports.com Tuesday, DeLaet, who resides in Omaha, Neb., declined comment.

DeLaet's brother, Eric DeLaet, works in the video department of the University of Florida's football program.

Attempts to reach Eric DeLaet for comment were unsuccessful.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Guy that runs Auburn Rivals website  just outted UF source

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
FL guy paid for his rivals subscription and used an email that could be traced back and dude did some diggin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Not that I ever buy into the pics people try to paint themselves as....

but the way both Cam & his father (in particular) invoke God thoroughly into every interview I hear from them, if it turn out they just lyin thru their teeth like this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, tssst, Ma$e would be proud....

'but this call bout a false prophet, all profit...'

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Not that I ever buy into the pics people try to paint themselves as....

but the way both Cam & his father (in particular) invoke God thoroughly into every interview I hear from them, if it turn out they just lyin thru their teeth like this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, tssst, Ma$e would be proud....

'but this call bout a false prophet, all profit...'

Man, Mississippi State is just mad that he didn't choose them and Florida is mad that he left. Both those butt hurt schools are just trying to throw him under the bus like a bunch of dirt bags
30t6p3b.gif

Man, Mississippi State is just mad that he didn't choose them and Florida is mad that he left. Both those butt hurt schools are just trying to throw him under the bus like a bunch of dirt bags
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom