Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

this scrub missed the FG
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this scrub missed the FG
laugh.gif

you knew he would though.  that penalty only happened cuz he was mad nervous.

EDIT

11:11 make a wish Gunna!

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Noskey

These refs are single-handedly beating Oregon 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

eh that was a bad PI call the receiver wasn't even trying to make a play. But have there really been that many bad calls?

Yes. Maehl's been interfered with twice, one would have been a TD on the first drive. Bad no calls helping Cal (shots to the helmet, blatant holding). Multiple other infuriating things. I mean, I'm not saying the refs are helping Cal on purpose, because we all know these Pac 10 refs are the worst refs in the country, but damn between these refs and the announcers, I want to choke a +!+#* out.

Mostly these dumb *#%, biased *#% announcers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Oregon with the lucky call. Y'all ducks fans can stop complaining about the refs now.
And it sucks that he missed the FG, but we're in good position.

I will eat crow again with Lattimore. I didn't expect him to be this durable or not fumble as much. Workhorse. Love his style.

Gunna just said LaMichael's heisman campaign is over. noskey you gonna take that?!?!

LaMichael looks BAD

It was over the minute Chinchilla ran onto the field today 
frown.gif
Unless Cam gets yanked for the next couple of games out of nowhere. And I think LMJ is hurt. He was slow all game, cutting when he usually bursts out to the sideline, etc.

WE HELD ON!!!!! WOOO!O!OO!O!ODOQOFJOIEFHOI!! GONNA RAGE TONIGHT! $%## YEAH. SHUT UP!

Vs announcers suck
laugh.gif

Even if he made that FG, Oregon would have likely scored on that possession. But good effort by Cal, but came up short. No reason to hang our heads with an inexperienced crappy QB and a young team.

I don't hate Oregon one bit, but I'm starting to hate Chip Kelly more and more...

Really ugly game, but Oregon survives and keeps its title hopes alive. Really surprised that CAL did not get blown out, and actually had a chance to win. It looks like smooth sailing from here on out for the Ducks. Let's hope we see get Oregon/Auburn in Glendale.

It's not surprising to those who actually follow Cal game to game. Cal plays really well at home, I knew it was going to be closer than expected, even with a backup QB with basically no experience out there.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

It looks like smooth sailing from here on out for the Ducks.

Nope. Zona and OSU have some unfinished business they'd like to take care of from last year. Like I said earlier this week, this stretch is where Oregon will prove whether or not they're the #1 team.

Oregon, Auburn, TCU, O$U and Stanford were down early in their games? Wisconsin hung 83 on somebody?

What the hell went on today?

Back
Top Bottom