Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Ugly as sin.

But I'll take it. Lots to take away from them.

We'll be ready for 'Zona though. LaMike ain't happy.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Hopkins destroyed that kick, he probably had it from 65 if he needed

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Ugly as sin.

He's in a walking boot as well... Hope hes okay for next week

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Ugly as sin.

He's in a walking boot as well... Hope hes okay for next week
I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm sure it's a precautionary measure. They don't play until the 26th, so they've got time to rest up, lick their wounds, and prepare a good gameplan for a good Wildcats squad.
Edit:

Yeah, he looks good. Says he'll be at practice next week.

http://www.oneclicksports...-field-but-says-he-s-OK/

maybe this already been discuissed i dunno. my friend's a equipment manger on the cal team, said they practiced the "cramps" all week haha. woulda been funnier if we won tho. %@$* i'm kinda drunk

Maybe Steve Addazio and Greg Davis mailed it in today. This late in the season and those offenses looked every bit as awful as ever.

And its taking a toll on both squads defenses.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Oregon, Auburn, TCU, O$U and Stanford were down early in their games? Wisconsin hung 83 on somebody?

What the hell went on today?
S.I. curse nearly got Auburn, Oregon, and TCU in the same week. That would have been crazy!

And on a lighter note, if Nick Fairley was in the NFL, he'd be looking at James Harrison fines the way he was burying Aaron Murray.

I don't have a official count but it was more than 4 hits.
laugh.gif

And on a lighter note, if Nick Fairley was in the NFL, he'd be looking at James Harrison fines the way he was burying Aaron Murray.

I don't have a official count but it was more than 4 hits.
laugh.gif

Auburn fans trying to stick up for him like crazy.  It was ridiculous the way he was going after Murray.  It's all good that game kind of reignited the rivalry for UGA fans a little.  Auburn was looked at as the "friendly" rival.  Especially after we have beaten them 4 in a row up until now. Game went about how I thought.  Thought we would play well on offense which we did and I thought we wouldnt be able to stop Cam and that is exactly what happened.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
was yall cryin when the UGA Interior Lineman illegally chop blocked Fairley in the 1st quarter? ...

that boy Lattimore reminds me of Steven Jackson...

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

maybe this already been discuissed i dunno. my friend's a equipment manger on the cal team, said they practiced the "cramps" all week haha. woulda been funnier if we won tho. %@$* i'm kinda drunk

that was hilarious. the D-linemen looking at the sideline then falling down with a cramp
laugh.gif

Maybe Steve Addazio and Greg Davis mailed it in today. This late in the season and those offenses looked every bit as awful as ever.  
Both those offenses have looked like $*@* all year. Add in the fact that UF is all of a sudden trying to run a 3 QB/hurry up offense 

When Lattimore told UF and Urban Meyer "no thanks", Meyer told him well, they weren't sure if he's fit into the offense there and that it was a reach anyway for them to even show interest.

Since then, he's been waiting to dig into UF's @+@.....

He did that tonight

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought that was hilarious.

what UF was selling is somewhat disrespectful to Oregon

thinkin just cus the Ducks go super fast, they are successful.

No, its cus they execute on every level. OL, QB, RB, & WRs all make plays.

[h1]Report: Three Southern Mississippi Football Players Shot[/h1]

Three Southern Mississippi football players were shot early Sunday morning at a bar in Hattiesburg, Miss., according to a television report.

Hattiesburg television station WDAM is reporting that the three players were shot at Remington's Hunt Club in Hattiesburg. The incident happened around 1:20 a.m. Sunday, according to the report.

Citing sources, the station says the players are described as being in "critical" condition. USM football coach Larry Fedora and members of his staff were reportedly spotted at the hospital.

No arrests have been made.

^^^damn,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  i hope they pull through.

less critical situations...

Cothelstone%20longhorn.jpg

this season just won't end fast enough.  two more losses left. 

Both UGA and AU were playing foul yesterday.

There's nothing really appealing on the schedule for next weekend again, so Gameday is going to the Illinois/NW game at Wrigley Field. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's one of those weeks where they have to go off the map. It was probably that or the Harvard/Yale game, which I think they've done before.

Back
Top Bottom