Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

If that OLine is the best unit Miami got, that should tell you that squad isnot 11 win talent.

besides hank and sometimes Benjamin, there isnt a good WR on that Roster, barely average. I'll give u potential at RB, but when Bailey leaves who's the dominant DL?

CaneSport told word circulating among team that Shannon has met with Shalala and been told he and staff fired.

Nice. Looks like we're gonna pull OL Marcus Jackson from Canes too

pimp.gif

Dudes helmet was already on the turf out of bounds as he was gaining possession of the ball...smh @ no one mentioning that....and his shoulder was on the line at the time of...  

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nice. Looks like we're gonna pull OL Marcus Jackson from Canes too

pimp.gif

from Vero Beach right? I live here, havent heard much about his recruitment since committing to UM awhile back but if Shannon is out, then Im sure he will be looking other places

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Front 7 cant stop the run. Jacory Harris !$#%@%+ sucks. DB's playing press coverage keep getting beat off the LOS. RB depth is sick but Whipple can't stop calling passing plays. No in game adjustments. Can't win a game when it counts.

Same thing week in and week out. Shannon has had my support but the excuses have run out man. He needs to go.

Son we're #1 in the country in pass defense and lead the country in INT's.... what more would you like our DB's to do?

When Whipple committed to the run while JAcory was out we were putting up 500 yards a game on offense. When the OL shows up to play it dominates.

The problem is the inconsistency that comes with having bad coaching. You bring in a good coaching staff that can get a team to play consistent and it's a completely different story.

The talent is there. Andybody who says differently doesn't know what they're talking about.

This isn't like '06 when people were delusional in thinking we had talent because of some high ranked recruiting classes but no real players.

You pretty much agreed with most of what i said. The lack of consistency and adjustments week to week falls at the feet of the coaching staff. Not to mention the penalties and turnovers. Those have been the real problems. There is talent out there.

As for the Defense, the best pass defense statistic is so ridiculous. Teams are not passing the ball against us, because they don't need to. WE CANT STOP THE RUN. Check the FSU, VTech, and UVA games. It's certainly not the reason why this team sucks, but it has become an overvalued stat at this point. Ryan Hill and DVD suck....

Been hearing John Gruden to UM. Idk how reliable that is, but we need to get this signing right.

I don't want to settle for anything less than our number 1 target

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If that OLine is the best unit Miami got, that should tell you that squad isnot 11 win talent.

besides hank and sometimes Benjamin, there isnt a good WR on that Roster, barely average. I'll give u potential at RB, but when Bailey leaves who's the dominant DL?

CaneSport told word circulating among team that Shannon has met with Shalala and been told he and staff fired.

Jacory was sacked 34 times last season. 9 this year. Stephen Morris sacked 5 times. 20 less sacks.

Top 3 running backs averaging 4.9, 6.6, and 5.8.

The OL is fine.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Where did I say that? I'm just saying that these QBs aren't that good, compared to their predecessors. And Robinson wasn't great but compared to Weeden, it's no contest.
You think Robinson blows Weeden away? Don't agree AT ALL...

Landry Jones is some @++! and has been since he took over... But Weeden is pretty damn solid.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Been hearing John Gruden to UM. Idk how reliable that is, but we need to get this signing right.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what i thought when i heard that. 
I have no clue who is even on our list 
indifferent.gif

That John Gruden rumor has no basis whatsoever and has been going around for a month. There isn't a chance in hell that he comes to Miami. Neither are Harbaugh, Peterson, or Patterson.

Miami fans are delusional when it comes to HC choices.

IMO...Dan Mullen would be the best candidate. We'd actually have a realistic shot at getting him and he's a damn good coach.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

That John Gruden rumor has no basis whatsoever and has been going around for a month. There isn't a chance in hell that he comes to Miami. Neither are Harbaugh, Peterson, or Patterson.

Miami fans are delusional when it comes to HC choices.

IMO...Dan Mullen would be the best candidate. We'd actually have a realistic shot at getting him and he's a damn good coach.
I didn't mean it like its a for sure thing that Gruden coming. I worded it wrong. I meant as in i heard that rumor but I laughed at it.
I agree with the Dan Mullen scenario. He wouldn't be coming into a team that will be lacking talent. The O-Line is still going to be young and he can excel here with our current talent level

Back
Top Bottom