Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif
@ BB doing Discover commercials now

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Wisc will get the nod over OSU.

Arkansas probably gets the other at large for the Sugar if Auburn wins cause they're closer and will probably travel better than Stanford.

NCG: Oregon-Auburn
Sugar: Ark-Ohio St?
Rose: Wisconsin-TCU
Fiesta: Big East-Stanford
Orange: FSU/VT-OU/OKST/NEB
Sounds about right.  I like the MNC, Rose (just becuase TCU) and the Sugar.  Both other games are
grin.gif
 but I'm sure they'll be good.

I mean seriously a UCONN team that's 8-4?  Come on man...Stanford would run them.

I guess if Okla. St. wins tonight but loses to Nebraska they still might get the nod.

Yeah the way it is looking tOSU will be playing Arkansas UNLESS Auburn loses next week 
nerd.gif
  And it is so lame that the weak east gets a bcs bid, not a single team in that conference worthy of one.

If we are going to be stuck with the BCS for at least a couple more years this is something that needs to be changed ASAP.  Even the ESPN guys were discussing this.  There should be no more AQ and if you are not in the top 25, you can't qualify for a BCS game.  Even Boise, Nevada and TCU are much more qualified for a BCS game than Pitt or UConn.

I'm praying for a TAMU vs. LSU Cotton Bowl now. There won't be near enough seats available for that matchup.

If Shannon gets fired, The new coach is gonna come in and curse everyone out who thought Miami had "11 win" talent.

that Cane team is Not as talented as ppl who want Shannon fired thinks

their OLine is bad, the DLine has 2 really good players and the QB (Jacory) is TERRIBLE

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Anyone else like B.Smith on O?

Especially with Green gone next year I feel like he can make plays

Dude is def an offensive player.. I agree.

eek.gif
 Samuel L on the sideline with all that UGA gear, whats the backstory?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Shannon gets fired, The new coach is gonna come in and curse everyone out who thought Miami had "11 win" talent.

their OLine is bad, the DLine has 2 really good players and the QB (Jacory) is TERRIBLE

30t6p3b.gif
Sorry but I disagree. They have a ton of size and talent on that O-line. They've performed inconsistently but when they wanna play well they are pretty damn good. Maybe my judgment is clouded cus I'm used to us having such awful O-lines, but all our coaches went out of their way to comment on how good their O-line is. Their D-line is not all world but it's better than ours and more than serviceable to win the ACC. No disagreement on Jacory though
laugh.gif

Their coaching just sucks bottom line; they are by far more talented than us and we just went undefeated in the ACC (in other words it's really not that hard to win the ACC). There's no question in my mind that if they had coaches who were actually worth a damn in place this year they could have won the coastal even with Jacory. I had thought that Whipple was a legit OC but now I'm not so sure; he seems too pass happy. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

So disappointed in Cal this season. Maybe 1st losing season under tedford will wake him up. Brock Mansion can not be the starting QB in 2011.
Tedford's gotta find a better QB. Zach Maynard (transfer from Buffalo in part of Allen coming here) will be available next year, hopefully can be great for us, he's supposed to be able to run well, so hopefully they break out of that traditional pro-style offense.
Mansion is horrible, he makes me miss Riley and Longshore as our QBs. We would have been better off letting Allen run that "Crazy" formation all game long.
laugh.gif
from everything i'm hearing, qb race in the spring gonna come down to brock, maynard and bridgford. hinder isn't anywhere near ready, and tedford's talked openly about how bad sweeney is

apparently bridgford looks great running the scout team, but maynard with the athleticism might help win more games now (tedford hasn't had a running qb while at cal that i can think of. even rodgers wasn't a big scrambler. did harrington or akili smith do much running at oregon back in the day?) obviously i just never want to see mansion play again

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

30t6p3b.gif
Sorry but I disagree. They have a ton of size and talent on that O-line. They've performed inconsistently but when they wanna play well they are pretty damn good. Maybe my judgment is clouded cus I'm used to us having such awful O-lines, but all our coaches went out of their way to comment on how good their O-line is. Their D-line is not all world but it's better than ours and more than serviceable to win the ACC. No disagreement on Jacory though
laugh.gif

Their coaching just sucks bottom line; they are by far more talented than us and we just went undefeated in the ACC (in other words it's really not that hard to win the ACC). There's no question in my mind that if they had coaches who were actually worth a damn in place this year they could have won the coastal even with Jacory. I had thought that Whipple was a legit OC but now I'm not so sure; he seems too pass happy. 

Well put considering you're a VaTech fan.

Back
Top Bottom