Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Has anyone on here been to the Rose Bowl or live in the area? I have alot of questions I need answered because it looks like thats where Ill be in January. I just want some info on best area to stay, things to do, stuff like that.

ask away

I pm'ed you

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I read that there's a slight chance the Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl might make a swap after the selections occur. (This is allowed, I can't remember when it was done last but it almost happened in 08 with Oklahoma and Kansas swapping spots, but the Big 10 conference commissioner did not approve it).

Not going to happen. Rose Bowl has to take highest ranked non-AQ if they have an opening. Its in the rules. I dont get why people cant understand this.

I'm not misunderstanding anything. I know it's in the rules, I've said that several times. It may be possible that the rule that states the Rose has to take the highest ranked non-AQ supercedes the swapping rules. I was just posting what I had seen because bowls have swapped teams in the past (with the approval of all teams and conference commissioners involved); and it would make a hell of a lot of sense to put Stanford in the Rose Bowl rather than TCU. 

And mike just go ahead and put me on ignore already dude 
laugh.gif

After speaking with a couple of trusted sources...right now, it appears Florida's hopes of securing the services of Kelvin Benjamin (6-6, 220, Belle Glade, Fla./Glades Central) on National Signing Day are clearly fading at this point.

Benjamin, who arrived in Tallahassee on Wednesday to stay with family, by all accounts had a fantastic "extended" visit to FSU, and the Seminoles have now moved squarely into the lead for his signature on a letter of intent.

With Urban Meyer "vowing" to hit the recruiting trail hard over the next few weeks, perhaps he (along with wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni) will be able to sway Benjamin to reconsider the option of attending the University of Florida. However, at this point, the likelihood KB ends up in Tallahassee is pretty high for the time being.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

After speaking with a couple of trusted sources...right now, it appears Florida's hopes of securing the services of Kelvin Benjamin (6-6, 220, Belle Glade, Fla./Glades Central) on National Signing Day are clearly fading at this point.

Benjamin, who arrived in Tallahassee on Wednesday to stay with family, by all accounts had a fantastic "extended" visit to FSU, and the Seminoles have now moved squarely into the lead for his signature on a letter of intent.

With Urban Meyer "vowing" to hit the recruiting trail hard over the next few weeks, perhaps he (along with wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni) will be able to sway Benjamin to reconsider the option of attending the University of Florida. However, at this point, the likelihood KB ends up in Tallahassee is pretty high for the time being.
LOL

This what Coach Hester wanted to happen
30t6p3b.gif

Pop Saunders is probably going to be a nole too
indifferent.gif

Don't blame Coach Hester, Blame your offense and the kid actually doing his research.

If anything, blame Coach Daswey.

Urban Meyer got in Aaron Lynch's ear soon after his committment to FSU and had him thinking. Our coaches calmed that down tho.

And the Pop news? Called that months ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I'd rather we had a shot @ Waisome rather than Pop. We'll see if it comes true though. If so, then that makes the Tennessee's job that much easier in the recruitment of Kevin Grooms

Too bad Haha didn't make it yesterday
frown.gif

Whomever the next UM coach is, he's gonna have to hit the ground running in regards to the Fla prospects and stop going after those 3* bums from OOS There is going to have to be a talent infusion on that squad due to the young talent (or Lack thereof) and the mis-proportioned scholarships (Like the 9 RB's on the roster, that's way too much)

sources saying Gruden is the hire for UM.

He may be bringing some of the spread principles with him that  he has been studying

He may be bringing some of the spread principles with him that  he has been studying
Yep. Insider on Ohio State's message board said he got a text from a Miami player that said the players were just informed.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Yep. Insider on Ohio State's message board said he got a text from a Miami player that said the players were just informed.
1671d1x.jpg

He apparently loved the stuff he learned from Chip, so it'll be interesting to see what he decides to do.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

1671d1x.jpg
2lm9m52.gif

Nothing is confirmed yet guys. SI's Peter King says no dice, and ESPN CFB insider Bruce Feldman says it'll take some time.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

What came out of Ole Miss with the team meeting at 4?
There was no meeting at 4, never was going to be one.  We meet tmr but thats just going to be a regular meeting talking about the rest of the semester followed by an academic meeting.

Back
Top Bottom