Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I didn't think Mack would have the nuts to straight up fire Greg Davis. I'd at least thought he'd ask him to step down.

Let the Malzahn or Holgerson bidding wars begin.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I didn't think Mack would have the nuts to straight up fire Greg Davis. I'd at least thought he'd ask him to step down.

Let the Malzahn or Holgerson bidding wars begin.
You think they might try to go after Chad Morris? He's the current OC at Tulsa and was Gilbert's coach at Lake Travis when Gilbert was putting up such ridiculous numbers.

If they do go after Morris, I wonder how TAMU responds. We don't exactly have an OC right now, and Morris is an Aggie...

They might but right now its just names thrown around. Him, Bryan Harsin at Boise State, the 2 I mentioned. Looks like wholesale offensive coaching changes.

Muschamp has his hands wrapped around this whole project it seems.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dee Hart to Alabama now. Awesome.
Saw this coming from a mile away.

Rich Rod needs to go.  I've come to the conclusion that it's not going to end well no matter how long he stays in AA.

Jimmy H or bust.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Muschamp has his hands wrapped around this whole project it seems.
He supposedly said that he'd walk if it wasn't that way. He also supposedly said that no matter what happens, Applewhite has to stay.

Not as extreme as Oregon, but TCU debuted 7 different uniform combos this season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tcuuniforms.jpg

CFB just goes by way too fast.. Dont think it will happen, but if Oregon and Auburn both lose, Sunday nights BCS Selection show is going to be Crazy...

They'll interview a couple of dudes and then promote Applewhite... Watch.

Boone Pickens ain't gonna let Holgerson walk to Texas and he'll cut a check to keep him there until he finds a head gig... Hell, he might find one this year. Malzahn, too.

Back
Top Bottom