Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

My dude Cam
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Mack got played.. Fired Davis and those guys to keep Muschamp happy and then he bolts. Bet he takes Applewhite with him too.

Ouch. What a kick in the balls for the Horns.

This

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Makes very little sense for Florida to hire a non-HC that doesn't have Florida ties.

He has SEC ties and can make SEC defenses

Those things are both true, but he doesn't have head coach experience and has no Florida ties.

So unless Jeremy Foley has a lower perception of Florida's football prestige than everyone else then it still makes little sense to me.

[h3]One-Time Gainesville Native Will Muschamp Returns To Coach Florida Gators[/h3]
Gainesville, Fla.

scott_carter_sig.jpg

By SCOTT CARTER
GatorZone.com Senior Writer

The waitis finally over for Will Muschamp. But instead of Texas, Muschamp is cominghome to take over at Florida.

Muschamp,who has spent the past three seasons as defensive coordinator at Texas and wastabbed the Longhorns’ coach-in-waiting in 2008, has been hired to replace UrbanMeyer as the 23rd head coach in Florida football history.

Floridaathletic director Jeremy Foley finalized the deal with the 39-year-old Muschampon Saturday afternoon. Muschamp will be the second-youngest coach in the SECbehind Mississippi State’s Dan Mullen, 38.

“This isa dream come true to be the head coach of the Florida Gators,

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Makes very little sense for Florida to hire a non-HC that doesn't have Florida ties.

He has SEC ties and can make SEC defenses

Those things are both true, but he doesn't have head coach experience and has no Florida ties.

So unless Jeremy Foley has a lower perception of Florida's football prestige than everyone else then it still makes little sense to me.
Urban Meyer came in and did some things at Florida. He did have head coach experience but no Florida ties either.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who said I believed it? I posted it cus it was sent to me, just like I put everything in here that is sent to me... *shrugs*

@mortreport: Can confirm that Will Muschamp will be next Florida coach. Met with AD Jeremy Foley in Austin today, offered, accepted.

Never said you did.

More of a message for the people in here hanging off every word of some coaching rumor thinking it's really going to happen.

I'll post the story kater but Marqiuse confirmed his commitment to UNC. Sorry Samgoody your VT sources were wrong tge whple time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Hill MW. I can't wait for you to take over.

How come none of the voters are leaving James off the ballot. Dude beat his girlfriend unconscience and missed game time because of it

#11 for Cal and #24 for USC gotta be havin a bad day

they keep showin this Luck highlight over and over and over and OVER! SMH

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How come none of the voters are leaving James off the ballot. Dude beat his girlfriend unconscience and missed game time because of it

I still see you're still salty about that 70 yard TD.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I still see you're still salty about that 70 yard TD.

No, I'm just wondering how people forgot about Jason Kidd Jr beating the crap out of a defenseless woman.

Urban Meyer came in and did some things at Florida. He did have head coach experience but no Florida ties either.
Taking Utah to a BCS game kind of trumps the Florida ties, plus he had success at Bowling Green.  Muschamp has NO head coaching experience and has some very big shoes to fill.

It will be interesting to see Will Muschamp as Florida coach, he will finally get his chance.  Sink or swim.

Texas lost though, this year would've been a perfect year for Mack to step down and hand the reigns to Muschamp.  That "Coach in Waiting" position wasn't going to last forever, bet Muschamp thought he was going to get "Paterno'ed"

This is Cam's Night #%%# the Gators...

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom