indifferent.gif
come on Foley you could have done a lot better...this is UF not UCF, FSU or MIA

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

+$!@ the Gators as a staff as a record label and as a mutha %@@+!@ Crew

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The lack of experience as a HC scares me but he knows the pressures of being in the SEC and expecting to be competing for MNCs every year. Love his passion, energy, and we know he can recruit. Let's go
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How come none of the voters are leaving James off the ballot. Dude beat his girlfriend unconscience and missed game time because of it

I didn't see "unconscience" anywhere in there. Stick to taking grainy pictures and !@%+#+*% on Kentucky - this is obviously out of your comfort zone.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Doesn't Kellen Moore look like a hybrid of Justin Beiber and Jack Swagger?
Mix in some Hillary Swank also

I know Bama fans used to crack on Burn for being a joke as an academic institution, but Cam confirms it.

"English mutha (*&&^% Do, You Speak It?"

I would rather listen to Emmitt than Cam.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I know Bama fans used to crack on Burn for being a joke as an academic institution, but Cam confirms it.

"English mutha (*&&^% Do, You Speak It?"

I would rather listen to Emmitt than Cam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and its gonna be nice seeing shoelace win the heisman next year

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How come none of the voters are leaving James off the ballot. Dude beat his girlfriend unconscience and missed game time because of it

I didn't see "unconscience" anywhere in there. Stick to taking grainy pictures and !@%+#+*% on Kentucky - this is obviously out of your comfort zone.

DAMN! Pulled NO punches with that one Chester.....
Kinda like LaMichael. 
nerd.gif

Ok I have to get this out.....

Coming from a die hard football fan and a ex football player I have a lot of respect for Cam Newton

Every time I hear someone bashing him or bringing up the allegations I tend to get heated
mad.gif

EVERY college athlete & star player is gettin paid and benifits some kinda way and if you think other wise
indifferent.gif

But the fact that MSU wanna bring this all out in the open is straight comedy
laugh.gif

1. If Auburn had a losing season we would not even be talking about this
2. Its his dad not HIM makin deals
3. This happened 2 years ago.....why not say something when it went down?
4. They never took ANY money

Now on to the next.....

The Heisman trophy

Isnt this the equivalent to a MVP award or award to the best college football player for that season?

I dont care what a player does off the field that can NEVER take away from what he does on the field (unless you on the juice
laugh.gif
)

Cam took a team that NOBODY predicted to do anything this year and brought them to the BCS NC!

Not only that but he had to learn a offense and mold with a team in one year (very difficult from a QB stand point)

Then he went on to beat top tier SEC teams back to back to back week in and week out

The dude literally broke the Holy Tebows records

The defenses he went up against would literally make Kellen Moore/Boise St and Andrew Luck/Standford like
embarassed.gif

and on top of all that the dude played JUCO for one year and took that team to a title

Has he made some dumb decisions? YES! At Florida he made some crazy choices but he matured left the spotlight (JUCO) and learned from it then came back a better man. Thats really a testimony and something everybody can look up to and be proud of.

Cam has paid his dues and has been the best player on the field......HE EARNED THAT AWARD

Now hopefully Vick can get the NFL MVP after all he has been through and him being the best QB this season

Back
Top Bottom