Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

^I'm hearing conflicting info as well... Can't believe I am saying this, but since we are not getting Timmy, I'm actually hoping you guys do instead of FSU

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't be mad 'twan

the UT staff is really worried about Tiny Richardson going to UGA. seems he's been flakin on the family. theyre all VOL fans and maybe he wants to do his own thang. would be a great job by the lame duck staff at UGA

theyve set up a back up plan.

the VQ writers are saying he's not a must get guy but IMO losing the best player in state is a bad pill to swallow, esp in a state devoid of elite talent

LaQuentin Smith commits to Pitt

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the UT staff is really worried about Tiny Richardson going to UGA. seems he's been flakin on the family. theyre all VOL fans and maybe he wants to do his own thang. would be a great job by the lame duck staff at UGA

theyve set up a back up plan.

the VQ writers are saying he's not a must get guy but IMO losing the best player in state is a bad pill to swallow, esp in a state devoid of elite talent
I heard that people has been in his ear about the lack of OL coach at UGA and now that is all of a sudden a concern for him.  He still ends up a Vol but I would LOVE to steal him from yall after what happened with Da'Rick last year.

Yea Da'rick hurt Yall LOL UGA NEEDED him to fill the void for life after AJ

Tiny would prolly sit for a couple yrs at UT, still cant lose him

Guy that does HS football from Palm beach says UF was really forcing a commit from Maggitt but he wouldnt bite. there maybe something to him goin OOS and being a Vol.

USC: Nickell Robey fiasco
Tenn: Da'Slime Rogers fiasco
Florida:
mad.gif

Kent Turene
Antonio Richardson
Jeoffrey Pagan

Revenge is best served cold.

Not to mention Drew givin all those teams the stiff arm.
laugh.gif
 Great job ishin on all those programs UGA recruits. smh @ Dickson's Pop playing dictator.

JWJ
nerd.gif

by 2013, Vols gonna get more top talent outta GA then yall.

and you already know in 2014, the rest of the Berry Family comes back home again
laugh.gif

Tiny still a Vol tho

Dawson will be a VOL on wednesday too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just read the headline from Jhop and didnt even bother to look cus I was like Nahh.... PLEASE post that article?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

by 2013, Vols gonna get more top talent outta GA then yall.

and you already know in 2014, the rest of the Berry Family comes back home again
laugh.gif

Depends on who the coach is
tongue.gif
.  What if we get Kirby Smart in here and he gonna lock down the borders.  But nah I am hoping Richt learned his lesson by not taking care of GA first then worry about everyone else.  Yeah the Berry boys will probably be Vols but whatever.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

So.. did he de-commit? nothing on rivals or scout so far.

It's a rumor flying around twitter (and i guess gunna saw an article/headline somewhere.)  i don't think it's been confirmed.

Its all over facebook, the recruits are talking about it. Mamba committed to Oregon on his visit.

I just hope he is playin them....

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Its all over facebook, the recruits are talking about it. Mamba committed to Oregon on his visit.

I just hope he is playin them....

eek.gif
  He would be too nice in Eugene. 

My personal belief is that De'Anthony will end up a Trojan. However if this is a stunt I dont think many will appreciate it and this is a really bad way to start off your career at USC.
The rumors that he has been planning this for months to me are shameful if true. I guess it is what it is and I'll wish him the best no matter what but if really becomes a Duck his name is going to have a sour taste in Los Angeles for a while.

SC fans, is this worse than losing out on Te'o? I thought LA was gonna burn to the ground the way everyone reacted to him going to South Bend.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

SC fans, is this worse than losing out on Te'o? I thought LA was gonna burn to the ground the way everyone reacted to him going to South Bend.

I'd say so. Te'o might have filled a bigger position of need however.

DeAnthony is a USC fan, always has been, I just dont see how he could really end up doing this. This would probably be the biggest surprise i've witnessed just on the pure perception of how much of an obvious lock he was.

Back
Top Bottom