Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Baylor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

USC's defense is pathetic. I understand its Oregon but come on.

running a cover 2 D with trash on the DL and CB that cant cover.

and Devon Kennard is not a MLB

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

USC's defense is pathetic. I understand its Oregon but come on.

running a cover 2 D with trash on the DL and CB that cant cover.

and Devon Kennard is not a MLB

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just like clock work the Michigan fans have gone Mia over the past few weeks

The entire fan base is melting. People are NOT handling this well. I don't get why though, i still think RichRod can do it. The defense is way undermanned at this point. They need experience and depth, and that comes with time. It seemed like many michigan fans had this thought that year 3 would be the year we really turned it around and expected to be back in the title hunt. Got people acting like the season is over already. There are 4 games left. Anything can happen.

I think/hope Greg Robinson takes the fall this year, but next year if the improvement is not substantial Richrod will be out. He could very well be out this year though and that would be a mistake.

Giving a coach like rich rodriguez 3 years at a school like michigan is simply not enough time. I don't care that other coaches may have been able to turn it around faster. I want to see the best Richrod can do for this team, but they're not there yet.

The michigan fans on NT are some of the more informed michigan fans out there I believe. Most of them anyway. but you cant blame them for not rushing back to nt to post about this game, can you?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just like clock work the Michigan fans have gone Mia over the past few weeks

The entire fan base is melting. People are NOT handling this well. I don't get why though, i still think RichRod can do it. The defense is way undermanned at this point. They need experience and depth, and that comes with time. It seemed like many michigan fans had this thought that year 3 would be the year we really turned it around and expected to be back in the title hunt. Got people acting like the season is over already. There are 4 games left. Anything can happen.

I think/hope Greg Robinson takes the fall this year, but next year if the improvement is not substantial Richrod will be out. He could very well be out this year though and that would be a mistake.

Giving a coach like rich rodriguez 3 years at a school like michigan is simply not enough time. I don't care that other coaches may have been able to turn it around faster. I want to see the best Richrod can do for this team, but they're not there yet.

The michigan fans on NT are some of the more informed michigan fans out there I believe. Most of them anyway. but you cant blame them for not rushing back to nt to post about this game, can you?

Back
Top Bottom