Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Much bigger than Teo. Mamba is a LA city player who's been committed for long time; he'd be turning his back on players he grew up with and his godbrother. This is DeSean Jackson and Donovan Warren level but worse.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Much bigger than Teo. Mamba is a LA city player who's been committed for long time; he'd be turning his back on players he grew up with and his godbrother. This is DeSean Jackson and Donovan Warren level but worse.

usc fault why desean went to cal 

If he did that, he's proving Al Davis right. You don't give the best team in the conference any sort of unnecessary buzz or momentum

Curtis Grant down to O$U and UNC. The common thought is that he will go to O$U, but he has played his kept his recruiting news pretty quiet throughout.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Somewhere on the web, Chester is posting his coffee gif 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Oregon can close with Simmons, Thomas, Heyward, and Jackson...

sick.gif

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/justin-timberlake-and-andy-samberg-****-in-a-box.jpg

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

sick.gif

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/justin-timberlake-and-andy-samberg-****-in-a-box.jpg

probably still won't help you win a bcs game this decade.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

sick.gif

probably still won't help you win a bcs game this decade.
mad.gif
SaltShaker.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me have my fun and satisfaction with my team winning it all Nako 
laugh.gif

I guess Oregon is truly turning into a national powerhouse, stealing recruits from the conference flagship school.

Well played Ducks. Well played.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I guess Oregon is truly turning into a national powerhouse, stealing recruits from the conference flagship school.

Hasn't happened
laugh.gif

Thomas is still committed, Oregon is making a big push.

He really wants to play RB and Chip Kelly is selling him that although I don't see it with James, Barner and Lache in the fold.

Chip is probably telling Thomas that they are switching to the wishbone or the Wing-T next year.

This would be worse than Teo, up there with DeSean even though the coaches at the time blew it with the latter.

CLK & Co. have been pretty straight forward with wanting Thomas as a DB.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Statis22

Hasn't happened
laugh.gif

Thomas is still committed, Oregon is making a big push.

He really wants to play RB and Chip Kelly is selling him that although I don't see it with James, Barner and Lache in the fold.

Chip is probably telling Thomas that they are switching to the wishbone or the Wing-T next year.

This would be worse than Teo, up there with DeSean even though the coaches at the time blew it with the latter.

CLK & Co. have been pretty straight forward with wanting Thomas as a DB.

are they planning on switching to the wing t? i didnt know that.

[h1]Clemson linebacker Maye leaving team[/h1] [h6]By Travis Sawchik [/h6]
[email protected]

Originally published 10:43 a.m., January 31, 2011
Updated 02:19 p.m., January 31, 2011

Tweet

Brandon Maye

CLEMSON – Two days before national signing day, the Clemson football team learned it will be without one of its most experienced defenders next season.

Three-year starting linebacker Brandon Maye is leaving the program, a source close to the rising senior told The Post and Courier on Monday. The Clemson compliance office confirmed Maye asked for and was granted a release.

According to the source, Maye plans to follow the path of former Clemson quarterback Willy Korn and seek a graduate program this fall that is not offered at Clemson, allowing him to avoid losing his final year of eligibility. Maye has already faxed his release document to three programs, according to the source.

Maye is departing in large part due to disappointment surrounding his playing status.

After finishing third on the team in tackles (103) in 2009, Maye was asked to switch positions prior to last season and became disappointed with his playing time, the source said.

Maye saw his total snaps decrease from 756 in 2009, to 353 in 2010, though he missed three games because of an injury last season.

Maye has said he is a better fit at middle linebacker, where he played as freshman and sophomore, than as a weak-side linebacker, which is where he played last season.

Maye might have also feared added competition for playing time in 2011.

Clemson has a stable of young linebackers in Justin Parker, Quandon Christian and Tig Willard that figure to enjoy more playing time going forward, and Clemson is in the mix for several highly regard recruits in five-star linebackers Tony Steward and Stephone Anthony.

Clemson’s early projected depth chart includes Hawkins at middle linebacker flanked by Willard on the weakside and Christian at strongside.

Maye also sent his paperwork to the NFL underclassmen advisory committee this winter to gauge his NFL draft stock. Maye is thought to be a fringe NFL prospect.

Maye has met with Dabo Swinney. When asked if Maye was officially departed, Swinney offered no comment Monday.

Swinney figures to address Maye’s status on Wednesday, which also marks national signing day and will be Swinney’s first media availability in several weeks.

FSU and UGA land their 2012 Kickers today.

Roberto Aguyao to FSU and Marshall Morgan to UGA.

Aguyao is more highly regarded @ the moment and Morgan will be there by the end of the season, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom