Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

BMoore to KNoxville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Damn Gunna I can never beat you 
laugh.gif
Thought it was posted already, broke on SC boards a couple hours ago.
Mamba is making terrible decision trying to be a RB at next level. He no doubt has the skills but his frame can't take the grind. Dude has been knocked out of pivotal games over and over. He needs to wise up and understand that his future is at CB.
Agreed, and we are going to be labeled "haters" or "salty" when his future is at DB.  It's what the coaches at SC are trying to sell him, but Chip is selling him at RB.  Oregon's winning.

No son, dont take my credit. I posted a week ago that he called Wilcox after his visit to UM and committed.

dont steal my shine player!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by firered18

BMoore to KNoxville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Damn Gunna I can never beat you 
laugh.gif
Thought it was posted already, broke on SC boards a couple hours ago.
Mamba is making terrible decision trying to be a RB at next level. He no doubt has the skills but his frame can't take the grind. Dude has been knocked out of pivotal games over and over. He needs to wise up and understand that his future is at CB.
Agreed, and we are going to be labeled "haters" or "salty" when his future is at DB.  It's what the coaches at SC are trying to sell him, but Chip is selling him at RB.  Oregon's winning.

Don't get me wrong Iron Man, I agree with you that I don't know that he's suited to play RB long-term. I'm just happy to have him, should he sign his LOI w/ Oregon of course. As I said earlier, Oregon is loaded at RB and I don't know where he'd fit in, other than 3rd string at best, but then again, I'm not the coach.
We'll see how it all plays out. Could be a load of poo and we're making a bigger deal about it than it actually is.

No son, dont take my credit. I posted a week ago that he called Wilcox after his visit to UM and committed.

dont steal my shine player!
laugh.gif
Never broseph
laugh.gif
, you guys are getting a solid player.

laugh.gif
IF janzen can stay in school, our secondary will look sick.

Im as excited as when CLK came into the program.

Cmon Timmay, make it official on Wednesday

did Thomas or any of his boys respond to the rumors yet? it seems like everything's coming from other recruits and oregon "insiders" and no one from his own camp (that i can find... bear in mind i dont have any premium accounts and get all my recruiting info from you guys
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nako XL

did Thomas or any of his boys respond to the rumors yet? it seems like everything's coming from other recruits and oregon "insiders" and no one from his own camp (that i can find... bear in mind i dont have any premium accounts and get all my recruiting info from you guys
laugh.gif
)
Co-Sign amigo 
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT and Twitter 
laugh.gif

Edit:

Speaking of... (from Twitter)

De'Anthony Thomas, deciding between USC & UO, tells everyone to come to espnzone downtown LA to hear his choice. Either a party or awkward

All I got are NT and the SC board. 

Someone made a thread last night and it was already at 5,000+ views in an hour
laugh.gif

I was heated last night
30t6p3b.gif

Edit - This dude Thomas
laugh.gif
. I ain't mad, get your shine homie.  Just make sure you're playing football down the street from the ESPN Zone.

Someone fill me in on what happened with DeSean Jackson's recruitment. I wasn't paying attention to recruiting back then and am interested in what happened since you guys said it was bad.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Someone fill me in on what happened with DeSean Jackson's recruitment. I wasn't paying attention to recruiting back then and am interested in what happened since you guys said it was bad.
Cliff note version:

-Jackson was all USC, dream school, the whole 9 yards.  He was a Trojan
-Pete Carroll starts wooing Patrick Turner
- USC gets Patrick Turner
- Jackson is still on board, but feels slighted and asks for #1.
- Turner is a big 5-Star OOS, Carroll thought he had DeSean in his back pocket, gives #1 to PT
- Jackson gets pissed and goes to Cal

That's it, some of it is confirmed, some of it is rumors and half truths (#1 fiasco).

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Same story, DeSean was considered a lock to go to SC and even committed to PC late in the game, but decided to flip to Cal last-minute.  Didn't help that we pulled in Patrick Turner that year.

Mamba told Scott Schrader (24/7) to "tell everyone to come out for announcement". Mamba's either trying to stir up last-minute drama or he's going to @#$% all over SC and enjoy the reaction

Mamba told Scott Schrader (24/7) to "tell everyone to come out for announcement". Mamba's either trying to stir up last-minute drama or he's going to @#$% all over SC and enjoy the reaction
5pm @ LA Live, ESPN Zone 
laugh.gif

Dude wants to incite a riot with his LeBron James type "Decision".

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

5pm @ LA Live, ESPN Zone 
laugh.gif

Dude wants to incite a riot with his LeBron James type "Decision".

you gotta figure after seeing what happened to lebron theres no way he turns on sc in his own hood... right?

who am i kidding, 18 year olds are idiots
laugh.gif

i remember where i made my college decision. at the post office
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

^
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Info on that snow bunny.

Emma Mae.  Model turned "movie star."

used to be cool to speak to on twitter, not so sure about now though.

Gunna, what's your gut feeling on Gabe Wright? He's visited Auburn 40+ times and they have been the frontrunner for a while, but I'm hearing his mom may favor UT? What's the word going around UT? If we lose out on Gabe, look for Auburn to make a push for LaMichael Fanning.

Also big Cyrus was on the Plains this weekend and Im hearing AU has a good shot at him bc at the UA game he played with Dismukes, Westerman, O'Reilly and Frazier. If they miss out on Cyrus look for them to add Antonio Richardson.

And chalk up Enrique Florence to Auburn.

Going to be a great class for both DB's and OL this year, thank god.

Gabe's mother loves Dooley and she dislikes Trooper. But I think that was all smoothed over last w/end. I think he may be a Barner.

One cat says we have ended so well that we will oversign on Nsd and work out the details after. Not good for one of those earlier commits but u can't turn Dawson, maggit or Jernigan away.

I still
laugh.gif
ing at Mamba advertising his "decision"

Same thing with Calloway's dad. Ole Peaches doesn't like the emotion on the sidelines from the Auburn coaches and is trying to get Brent to bammer bc it's 'business oriented.'. Please.

@UTComplianceNCAA rules prohibit fans from contacting prospective student-athletes. This includes interactions on facebook and twitter

so how do they plan on enforcing this?

Back
Top Bottom