Google Glass Thread UI Revealed

these joints gonna people like....

1.gif

on launch day.

This is gonna be twenty times more socially awkward than when the bluetooth was introduced.

Imagine sitting next to you somebody laughing staring into blank space. You're like "WTF is so funny?"

-"I'm watching a movie".

So sick. As an Apple stan, I would def switch to android if required for this. And to the poster above, I felt like that using Siri at first but then thought, I'm not using this to show off, I'm using it because its exceptionally convenient. I don't really care what others' opinions are. It will become socially norm in no time.

Anyway, this is of the first few times I'm hearing about this. How far from the market are we, and is this a concept or a reveal? I want to see what it looks like.

Last edited:
If i knew how to code for android i would order one in a heart beat. Those are aime mostly at developers but i know some people will try to buy them just cause. Its been mentioned i believe by google they anticipate having it in retail by next year or maybe years end or whenever they open their retail stores.

No thanks...im good...

I don't' understand the need to share everything you are doing at every given moment of your life. It can do what exactly that i can't take time out and use my smart phone for?

Wonder if somewhere on Microsoft servers or some government hack, if the video stream through the glasses might be constantly running??

But none the less, my body is ready.... Nt booty thread will be the best threads ever, perfect video and images...

You can catch those treasure events instantaneously while with friends, youtube's going to be so full of win...

Anyone know anything about the data storage on these Google Glasses(probably some flash drive storage), or like separate service for constant Internet access while traveling through our environment.

Interested to see what retail is gonna be, and if the tech/interface will work how it does in the vid. Either way, it's a dope idea and concept :pimp:

I'd wear it while hooping. That would be pretty cool.
Great idea. Imagine Lebron playin a game and dunking with them on ( modded like goggles of course to stay on his face and not get damaged) But I can see this as another camera angle/view.

Back
Top Bottom