Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

Didn't this happen in the 60's? I think it was a chimp... it was like in NY or somethin. Chimp cradled the boy and took him to a door. Crazy ****

Bronx Zoo accidents happen a lot. I remember seeing a crazy one on the news as a kid. The kid was riding on top of his dad's shoulders. They went near the crocodile exhibit. The glass must have been about 7 ft high. Kid rocks side to side, his dad loses grip and kid becomes lunch.

Bronx Zoo accidents happen a lot. I remember seeing a crazy one on the news as a kid. The kid was riding on top of his dad's shoulders. They went near the crocodile exhibit. The glass must have been about 7 ft high. Kid rocks side to side, his dad loses grip and kid becomes lunch.
Damn

How old is your nephew, mine is 3 I swear he does dangerous **** on purpose.
mean.gif
Dude stuck his hand in a sliding door, got hurt, started crying, proceeded to stick his hand back in the same door just cause I told him not to. I dunno about having kids man, I'd be on my toes 24/7, now I know why white parents got those leashes.
mean.gif
He's 5, he's super duper smart, but when he gets around me he doesn't behave. I think because I'm a lot younger than my sister, he sees me as a kid and doesn't take me seriously.
This is just terrible. You should tell him to put some respek on your name and that you're not playing no mo.

Last edited:
This is just terrible. You should tell him to put some respek on your name and that you're not playing no mo.
Gotta whoop his little ***... only way. U gotta make a kid respect u. I was that same kid. I'd do **** on purpose depending on who I was with because I knew I could. My kid is the same. Everybody tells me these stories of the bad **** he did but it's foreign to me because he knows hand to *** this way. Can't give em a inch, they will take a mile.

Didn't this happen in the 60's? I think it was a chimp... it was like in NY or somethin. Chimp cradled the boy and took him to a door. Crazy ****

:x that's awful

I will, I don't believe in corporal punishment, so I often sit him down and talk to him about behaving. It's crazy because he's an angle when his mother, father and grandparents are around, but when hes with me he's a terror. My sister didn't believe it at first, so I now record him when he acts up. I took him to the movies the other day and he ran around the theatre for like 20 mins, no one was in the theatre so I let him do him.

Case closed
Looking at her. Being negligent while trying not to be negligent. Like I said, if u got kids u know all other takes is 10 seconds and your life flashes before your eyes. Every parent has had that scare, whether it's looking down and look up and their choking on something or the far extreme like this. How many times u riding somewhere and a kid comes close to running in the street? The reason when I see kids playing near I slow all the way down.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry but this caught me off guard. R.I.P Harmabe.

Wasn't there an article posted saying that the eye witness account was inaccurate tho?

Different witness. If this is the case, then it wasn't negligent. I take back every bad thing I said about this lady. I'm sorry.

With that said. She needs some help if she wants to take her kids back to the zoo. The kid doesn't care what you're doing. He's gonna run. The kid who fell in, said he wants to go back too.

Last edited:
My daughter can't even walk yet, can only stand if she's pulling herself up on something, and even she can get out of your sight quickly if you try to fill up a bottle or go find a diaper real quick. I used to be able to just leave her in her jumper while I go make a bottle, takes maybe a minute total but now she'll climb out (she tried to jump out the swing headfirst) if she isn't strapped in and be on the other side of the room putting a shoe or something in her mouth in even half the time.

All these perfect parents on #socmed swearing out of their 5 kids, none have ever been out of their sight for a second. These be the same ones who don't know Suzy is thott-ing around the school until she comes home pregnant or their son is knocking over mailboxes with his friends when she thinks they're at Bible Study but tangent. Like sure, nothing as catastrophic as this happened but c;mon. While it's still her responsibility, it shouldn't be that easy to get in a gorilla exhibit anyways.

They're investigating the family for criminal negligence.

And the other gorilla incident was in 96. Surprisingly, no mention of the criminal history of the parents. Gorilla's name was Bitni

View media item 2052344
Harambe probably wasn't going to hurt him, seemed protective but you can't just risk waiting and seeing how it's going to play out. Maybe you could have had his keepers come in and try to negotiate with him at the same time as the rifle dudes in case **** hit the fan but you'd be waiting for the instant it turned bad and that's allit'd take for a SBG so maybe not.

View media item 2052345
View media item 2052346

I just wanna know why something HAS to be done to the mother?

Why are yall so stuck on punishing someone?

Not everything warrants some type of discipline.

Like the event wasn't a learning experience by it self.

I'm saying though. Isn't the anguish enough discipline? You gonna lock her up for this? cmon now. Dudes so thirsty to punish this woman

These are a few of the incidents that didn't end as well.

In 2014 at the Pittsburg Zoo, a 2 yr old child lunged from his mother's arm as she was holding him over the fence into the spotted dog exhibit and was mauled to death. 1 dog was shot as it refused to move from the body, the other was quarantined and the rest sent to different zoos. The family sued and they settled out of court. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/african-dogs-maul-boy-at-pittsburgh-zoo/

There were a ton of people ABOVE the enclosure and the gorilla screaming and looking over. That had to rattle the gorilla. Was probably being protective

You're right not everything warrants punishment but how many damn parents let their kids fall 12 feet into a gorilla pit?

I think a fine would suffice, those who go unpunished tend not to learn from their actions

Can someone positively confirm/deny that is Isiah Dickerson in the Chuck E Cheese video though?

You're right not everything warrants punishment but how many damn parents let their kids fall 12 feet into a gorilla pit?

I think a fine would suffice, those who go unpunished tend not to learn from their actions
She was punished with her negligence with her son falling into a god damn gorilla pit. The feeling of not knowing if your child's limbs are gonna be ripped off is more than enough punishment

There were a ton of people ABOVE the enclosure and the gorilla screaming and looking over. That had to rattle the gorilla. Was probably being protective
They were there to take pictures, but when they saw a kid going in they didn't stop him.

Back
Top Bottom