Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

I mean I think this outrage is nonsense. Boys will be boys. I remember taking my mothers car keys that she forgot to hide and taking her car for a joy ride with my cousins when I was a youngin. I could have harmed my cousins and others because of my mother's honest mistake. Ish happens sometimes.

That probably would have just been your fault :lol:

Aren't you also an alcoholic? Man you've had some challenges in your life. But I would never say mom is the sole catalyst.

That's like those "cox he ain't have a father growing up" type arguments

Oh so now we gone act like ya'll weren't callin for a punishment? :lol:
Better be specific who famb I wasn't down with that

Again why does someone have to be "at fault"?

From all accounts it sounds like **** just happened.
Because the gorilla had to die which is a pretty big outcome of HER negligence and the money could be used for charity or to add security for the zoo good things can come out of it

I mean I think this outrage is nonsense. Boys will be boys. I remember taking my mothers car keys that she forgot to hide and taking her car for a joy ride with my cousins when I was a youngin. I could have harmed my cousins and others because of my mother's honest mistake. Ish happens sometimes.
It's your fault and that's a terrible example :lol:

People worried about the treatment of a gorilla at the zoo :lol: It's so ironic, since it shouldn't be in the zoo in the first place.

You don't take the chance with a gorilla. Afterwards if something happens to the child what are you going to say? Well we thought he wasn't going to do anything.

nah, you gotta take responsibility for that.
Tell the judge how boys will be boys. Human gon human.

Last edited:
People worried about the treatment of a gorilla at the zoo :lol: It's so ironic, since it shouldn't be in the zoo in the first place.

You don't take the chance with a gorilla. Afterwards if something happens to the child what are you going to say? Well we thought he wasn't going to do anything.

1. The majority of people agree the gorilla needed to be shot to save the boy but it never needed to come to that if not for negligence

2. That gorilla was going to be used to breed and return it's offspring to the wild to conserve an endangered species

I think the only fair thing to do is make her pay for a new gorilla itself as a fine.
Her negligence cost people money at the end of the day.

You can fall asleep at the wheel and not be a bad person.
If you happen to wreck someone else during the event.....YOU BEING INJURED YOURSELF, IS NOT PAYMENT ENOUGH.

I don't care as I do not know her and wont ever meet her.
However, if I was the guy who paid for the gorilla, id be livid.

If I even had my day at the zoo ruined by such drama, id never go back.

1. The majority of people agree the gorilla needed to be shot to save the boy but it never needed to come to that if not for negligence

2. That gorilla was going to be used to breed and return it's offspring to the wild to conserve an endangered species

How would the gorilla teach it to survive and the necessary skills in the wild from a zoo?

I think the only fair thing to do is make her pay for a new gorilla itself as a fine.
Her negligence cost people money at the end of the day.

You can fall asleep at the wheel and not be a bad person.
If you happen to wreck someone else during the event.....YOU BEING INJURED YOURSELF, IS NOT PAYMENT ENOUGH.

I don't care as I do not know her and wont ever meet her.
However, if I was the guy who paid for the gorilla, id be livid.

If I even had my day at the zoo ruined by such drama, id never go back.

Good point.

Another one of nephews accidentally drank some of uncle Timid's adult beverage a few years ago when I left the room to take a quick piss. I didn't tell his mother. Should I be fined??

You're an admitted alcoholic tho.

hurting yourself is not enough punishment if you cause harm to others as well

Aren't you also an alcoholic? Man you've had some challenges in your life. But I would never say mom is the sole catalyst.

That's like those "cox he ain't have a father growing up" type arguments
Recovering alcoholic who has been sober for almost 1 year. My drinking started when I became an adult when I turned 18. I'll never blame my mother for my addiction or other issues. It's seems that society often feels that black women are unfit to raise children, which is why there is major backlash against the mother. People have even said in this thread that the mother should be steralized. People forget that black women were sterilized in the past based on stereotypes that blacks are unable to raise children. In 2016, we have this same belief that blacks are unfit to raise children. The fake outrage associated with this accident proves that these stereotypes are still here...

Dude asked should he get a fine for leaving alcohol around a kid, unsupervised. A fine? Man, those are charges right there. :lol:

"Fake outrage" is reaching "reverse racism" "hater" "snitch" levels of lost meaning

He told no lies

Wrong again.
Save the race card for a thread that has some relevance. It wont work.

Cincinnati gorilla shooting: WRONG Michelle Gregg reveals hate campaign after trolls mistook her for rescued boy's mum

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cincinnati-gorilla-shooting-wrong-michelle-8084364

Outraged Gorilla-Lovers Are Threatening the Wrong Michelle Gregg on Facebook 

View media item 2052472

View media item 2052468
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...la-death-attack-wrong-woman-article-1.2655193

View media item 2052471

Last edited:
What is a race card? I wish I had one to use when the cops always pull me over for BS or when that employer who interviewed me last week told me he wasn't expecting to see a black dude show up for the interview, because my government name sounds white and I sounded white on the phone. I didn't get the job, I wish I had a race card to get the job..

I just wanna know why something HAS to be done to the mother?

Why are yall so stuck on punishing someone?

Not everything warrants some type of discipline.

Like the event wasn't a learning experience by it self.

Life for a life.

Someone needs to be blamed.

Congratulations you just played yours.... we're he race card

Dude asked should he get a fine for leaving alcohol around a kid, unsupervised. A fine? Man, those are charges right there. :lol:
Man Uncle Timid's drink didn't dude **** to my nephew but put some hair on his chest.

Back
Top Bottom