Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

She was punished with her negligence with her son falling into a god damn gorilla pit. The feeling of not knowing if your child's limbs are gonna be ripped off is more than enough punishment
Depends on how the zoo treats the situation

You're right not everything warrants punishment but how many damn parents let their kids fall 12 feet into a gorilla pit?

I think a fine would suffice, those who go unpunished tend not to learn from their actions
So if there's no punishment you think this will happen again?

Having your son come face to face with death while you can only watch helplessly nah that won't work, lets take her money, that'll teach her.

She was punished with her negligence with her son falling into a god damn gorilla pit. The feeling of not knowing if your child's limbs are gonna be ripped off is more than enough punishment

No I don't believe it because that's not punishment

I think Stillin believes in legal action being taken as a form of punishment rather than reactions from the public I think she should have to pay a fine but I don't think jail time is necessary

Her lack of action led to further consequence outside of endangering her child

The lady doesn't need to be put in jail but a fine is justified IMO

Last edited:
The trauma of losing or possibly losing someone in any situation is punishment enough?
No one said in any situation 
laugh.gif

Just for this situation.

I think Stillin believes in legal action being taken as a form of punishment rather than reactions from the public I think she should have to pay a fine but I don't think jail time is necessary
What's the fine gonna teach her?

Honestly.

What are you guys hoping will come from a fine?

I could rock with ya'll if you wanna mandate some kind of counseling or parenting seminar.

Ya'll just want blood
laugh.gif

Anon put her personal info out there. I'm sure she is getting spammed, hate mailed to death already plus pops who wasn't even there is having his criminal history broadcast on Fox News

What's the fine gonna teach her?

Honestly.

What are you guys hoping will come from a fine?

I could rock with ya'll if you wanna mandate some kind of counseling or parenting seminar.

Ya'll just want blood :lol:
It was her fault this entire situation happened so she should have to pay a fine if the zoo pursues it I even said she shouldnt get jail time and that likely won't even happen but she should be held accountable for her actions or lack thereof I don't get why you don't understand that. parenting seminars aren't a bad idea either but it would obviously teach her to keep better watch over her kids and that out for blood statement is a hard reach

Last edited:
Another one of nephews accidentally drank some of uncle Timid's adult beverage a few years ago when I left the room to take a quick piss. I didn't tell his mother. Should I be fined??

Last edited:
It was her fault this entire situation happened so she should have to pay a fine if the zoo pursues it I even said she shouldnt get jail time and that likely won't even happen but she should be held accountable for her actions or lack thereof I don't get why you don't understand that. parenting seminars aren't a bad idea either but it would obviously teach her to keep better watch over her kids and that out for blood statement is a hard reach
Again why does someone have to be "at fault"?

From all accounts it sounds like **** just happened.

who said punish her?

She needs family service intervention though.

Punishment.

Y'all can't readd

Another one of nephews accidentally drank some of uncle Timid's adult beverage a few years ago when I left the room to take a quick piss. I didn't tell his mother. Should I be fined??
Depends did he fall into a gorilla put right after?

I'm sure that when she took the kid to the zoo that this is exactly what she wanted to happen. She wanted her kid to fall into the pit. Accidents happen. I can't sit here and imagine that every parent watches their child every second of the day, it isn't possible, it isn't. Accidents happen.

I mean I think this outrage is nonsense. Boys will be boys. I remember taking my mothers car keys that she forgot to hide and taking her car for a joy ride with my cousins when I was a youngin. I could have harmed my cousins and others because of my mother's honest mistake. Ish happens sometimes.

Oh so now we gone act like ya'll weren't callin for a punishment? :lol:

Y'all?

I'm not part of a clash of clans

I speak for myself.

Somebody who is a professional in a field that has direct contact with courts and children's division I can't tell you I don't use immature words like punish.

Try agakn

So you're blatantly ignoring the people who said she should be punished

I usually ignore idiotic statements. Why entertain people like that

And I also speak for myself.

People got frogs in their back pockets with all this y'all and we talk

Back
Top Bottom