Got a new truck... can i get some opinions??

Nice truck
pimp.gif

real talk you got that as a gift?

weird....................do you have a purpose for that truck??

id ask them if i can trade it/sell it.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Trade it for an M3

laugh.gif
i love NT

It's nice OP.  What are you gonna use it for.  Do you drive a lot is the poor gas milage going to effect you.  Do you actually carry cargo around.  Do you offroad.

Its all a personal decision most of niketalk will say get an Acura TL or a BMW or something they prefer.  But if your a truck person you really can't do much better.  It's a free F-250.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont even have sucha use for it, my moms bf got it to work construction in and he drives around ALOT so he hadda switch to the very same 4x4 diesel because its been sucha gass hog... since the switch he hasnt used to the truck so he gave it to mee.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Trade it for an M3

laugh.gif
i love NT

It's nice OP.  What are you gonna use it for.  Do you drive a lot is the poor gas milage going to effect you.  Do you actually carry cargo around.  Do you offroad.

Its all a personal decision most of niketalk will say get an Acura TL or a BMW or something they prefer.  But if your a truck person you really can't do much better.  It's a free F-250.

no i dont drive too much, basicly to work at the mall and then drive about 25 miles to go to my other job and school and just BASIC things you knoww..

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont even have sucha use for it, my moms bf got it to work construction in and he drives around ALOT so he hadda switch to the very same 4x4 diesel because its been sucha gass hog... since the switch he hasnt used to the truck so he gave it to mee.
wow thats crazy

yea id honestly sell it.........that thing has no pratical use unless you need it

its kinda fun to drive.............i have used a f250 v8 diesel before when i did landscaping when i was 20 yrs old.

IF it was a gift, then what are you worried about? or looking for from this thread?

The only thing I will tell you is that gas is gonna be #%$+%

I mean, if you really like it and/or can't sell it, just drive it and enjoy it.  But honestly, a 3/4 ton truck without 4WD and being a gas-burner doesn't have much purpose.  You'll honestly get about 10 maybe 12 mpg, whereas the same truck in a diesel would get 18-20 and have about double the power for pulling stuff (if that's even a need of yours).  And it's not even any good for mudding being 2 wheel drive.  So yeah, if you like it and want to drive it, wear it out.  But if it were me, I'd sell it.

I personally couldn't sell it if it was a gift.

I mean the guy coulda did that himself and pocketed the cash, instead he gave it to you as a gift.

Enjoy it for a while, if down the road it is really not practical, I'd ease into letting him
know you are thinking of putting the truck towards something more economical.

I just couldn't quick flip it like the people in this thread could.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

sell that.. your moms bf probably only gave it to you to curry favor with her anyway
I knew that was coming. haha.

But back on topic. I would most likely want to sell it, but with it being a gift kinda complicate things. I would ask if they would mind me seeling it because if you have no use for that why keep it.

Damn if it were a diesel, you're a few mods away from 600hp/1000 ft lbs.

I say keep it for a lil bit. A gifts a gift.

if i got that as a gift id be extremely happy...as i have no purpose for a truck id trade it in....either way
pimp.gif

Nice truck i'd keep it. Just buy a cover or something so when your friends ask to help them move you can tell em cant the cover is to hard to put back on or something lol

Back
Top Bottom