GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I still don't have a problem with them mating.

They never knew each other. But once they find out. That's the interesting part.

Just read through this thread... some of y'all will really complain about anything man. Everywhere else I've looked with discussion about this episode is amazed at what they just saw and the quality. The only stupid thing is time jumps but at this point that was gonna happen regardless and its been happening all season.

Ice dragon :wow:

Dany coming into save the day was so epic I almost teared up.

The power of the night king is unreal. He seems OP but thats because Westeros hasn't teamed up yet. Once Bran can help, and they possibly create DragonGlass arrows plus Jon can ride Rhaegal and Dany with Dragon yall don't think that battle gonna be lit? FOH.

Just read through this thread... some of y'all will really complain about anything man. Everywhere else I've looked with discussion about this episode is amazed at what they just saw and the quality. The only stupid thing is time jumps but at this point that was gonna happen regardless and its been happening all season.

The power of the night king is unreal. He seems OP but thats because Westeros hasn't teamed up yet. Once Bran can help, and they possibly create DragonGlass arrows plus Jon can ride Rhaegal and Dany with Dragon yall don't think that battle gonna be lit? FOH.

Usually how it goes on NT with TV show threads to be honest, laughable at times.

Can't wait to watch the HD version later, and I'll most def be watching on Sunday, need to see that preview for next week too :pimp:

Maybe the night king didn't chuck a spear at them while they were in the middle of the frozen lake because he knew Dany would come with the dragons, and he needs a dragon to melt the wall.:nerd:

Maybe the night king didn't chuck a spear at them on that while they were in the middle of the frozen lake because he knew Dany would come with the dragons, and he needs a dragon to melt the wall.:nerd:

edit-- misread that

Also we're about to get a Brienne and Jamie reunion since she's going to King's landing now with Podrick

Gotta admit, the pacing has been absolutely nuts the last few episodes, they certainly could have dragged it out, to normal length seasons....there was absolutely no point in bringing BenJen back just to kill him off....Jon really had a soft spot for him, they needed a proper meetup....they better not pull some cold blooded **** like that with Arya and Jon Meet up.

The ice dragon thing didn't surprise me as much because it feels like someone in the other threads read spoilers and tried to pass it off as a theory. Otherwise pretty intense episode. The second to last episode is usually the most lit of every season.

man.. the first copy of that last scene i saw was kinda off..

but jon's eyes looked like they were blue when they initially opened and my mind was blown at the possibilities

All of this. This season has been one of the best because it's been shortened. The quick pacing works for me and we've gotten to the meat of what needs to go down.

Gotta admit, the pacing has been absolutely nuts the last few episodes, they certainly could have dragged it out, to normal length seasons....there was absolutely no point in bringing BenJen back just to kill him off....Jon really had a soft spot for him, they needed a proper meetup....they better not pull some cold blooded **** like that with Arya and Jon Meet up.

Benjen a real one, he came through out of nowhere to save the day for 2 of the biggest characters. One who is basically God and another who has come back from the dead, feel like Benjen knows something. Also the dead army would have caught up to Jon n Ben if they were both on the horse, not to mention the walls magic prevents Benjen from passing through. I do agree I wish they could have had a proper meet up. Jon dropped everything and rushed outside immediately when Olly came in and said Benjen was there just before they killed Jon

**** Olly

I don't know if the Snow Bear looked correct size either. Snow Bears are supposed to be way bigger than polar bears, 13 ft tall on hinds legs, for reference Giants are supposed to be between 10-14 ft tall with Wun Wun being the biggest at at least 14 ft tall

All of this. This season has been one of the best because it's been shortened. The quick pacing works for me and we've gotten to the meat of what needs to go down.

Hahah seriously though. Like out of all the episodes to complain about this is not the one. The budget on that was insane. That was the most extensive action we've ever seen of the White Walkers... We saw a freaking Zombie Bear, major characters came within grips of death. But most importantly we freaking saw DRAGONS and WALKERS in the SAME damn scene. Like literally thats the moment I've been waiting for in this show since the damn thing started. It was unreal and just amazing cinematically. CGI was awesome also the budget mustve been insane for that episode and might be a reason why they had to have a shortened season. They literally didn't hold anything in that episode.

If they didn't bring benjen back dudes would have been asking about him till the end of time like Gendry

Gendry is actually very athletic, would do really well in crew/rowing and distance running

For some people this show is *******, dragons and ice zombies. I get it, its objectively an amazing looking show but so are the Transformer movies.

What made this show as popular as it is now and made the books as popular as they are is the narrative had a certain set of rules that no other story in the genre has.

They have thrown those rules out the window to wrap it up quick. Overall its still a great show but the difference in the quality of the storytelling from seasons 1-4 to seasons 5-now is noticeable.

Maybe the night king didn't chuck a spear at them while they were in the middle of the frozen lake because he knew Dany would come with the dragons, and he needs a dragon to melt the wall.:nerd:

Honestly if it turns out they had no way of getting through that wall without a dragon I'm going to pissed. :lol:

Also when Jon told Gendry to be the runner because he was the fastest, how did Jon know about Gendry's running abilities when he just met him a couple days ago

Also when Jon told Gendry to be the runner because he was the fastest, how did Jon know about Gendry's running abilities when he just met him a couple days ago

Fam the rest of them dudes is tall, lumbering, or larger dudes. You can essentially tell just by looking at them who the fastest is. Not to mention that group had to run away multiple times before that scene even came. Come on bruh

Jon is a smaller dude and so is Beric

Fam the rest of them dudes is tall, lumbering, or larger dudes. You can essentially tell just by looking at them who the fastest is. Not to mention that group had to run away multiple times before that scene even came. Come on bruh

I don't know if the Snow Bear looked correct size either. Snow Bears are supposed to be way bigger than polar bears, 13 ft tall on hinds legs, for reference Giants are supposed to be between 10-14 ft tall with Wun Wun being the biggest at at least 14 ft tall

Your strange obsession with everything size/height related never goes unnoticed.

:lol:

Because it matters and many times is the largest factor. If the snow bear isn't 13 ft tall and only 7 ft like a polar bear it's nowhere near the same force that it is to deal with.

Your strange obsession with everything size/height related never goes unnoticed.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom