GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

Also why did Sansa send away Brienne... i couldn't tell if that was just her power tripping as usual or if their was strategy behind it. She has to know LF can't be fully trusted & she seems worried about her relationship with Arya.... why send away the one person who could settle both situations?

To see what they wanted with her I guess. She knows Jaime won't kill Brienne

Im sure I missed the explanation, but how did they light up their swords like that?

Also why did Sansa send away Brienne... i couldn't tell if that was just her power tripping as usual or if their was strategy behind it. She has to know LF can't be fully trusted & she seems worried about her relationship with Arya.... why send away the one person who could settle both situations?

I was wondering that too, especially since the advice LF gave her about Brienne. There definitely has to be some strategy to it

i think its that brienne is the only person who would fight to death for arya

now with brienne gone LF tryna make arya a target

i think its that brienne is the only person who would fight to death for arya

now with brienne gone LF tryna make arya a target

Good point, makes sense. However who else besides LF would defend Sansa? Especially if Arya told the northerners about her letter.

im wondering if maybe its not deeper than that

like brienne will defend either sansa or arya right

so by sending brienne away while sansa thinks its to make arya vulnerable

LF may be plotting on sansa, leaving her vulnerable

like brienne said sansa's men (and vale soldiers) may be turned by LF against her

im wondering if maybe its not deeper than that

like brienne will defend either sansa or arya right

so by sending brienne away while sansa thinks its to make arya vulnerable

LF may be plotting on sansa, leaving her vulnerable

like brienne said sansa's men (and vale soldiers) may be turned by LF against her

Right, so why send the only person away who will protect you? Sansa leaving herself wide open

the vale soldiers probably outnumber winterfell troops since the BotB too

so they could conceivably take the castle and LF present cersei w all the stark kids minus jon? :nerd:

So since y'all rooting for incest, I'm rooting for Cersei's baby dying

the vale soldiers probably outnumber winterfell troops since the BotB too

so they could conceivably take the castle and LF present cersei w all the stark kids minus jon? :nerd:

She putting a lot of trust in herself not to be axed that's for sure

what if the baby is real but born stillborn and cersei dies giving birth?

would that still fulfill the prophecy of being killed by her brother, had he not gotten her pregnant?

what if the baby is real but born stillborn and cersei dies giving birth?

would that still fulfill the prophecy of being killed by her brother, had he not gotten her pregnant?

The prophecy specifically states that she'll be choked. This would be a cool way of killing her though if it was just "Your little brother will kill you".

Great episode minus the stuff at WInterfell, I really hate Littlefinger and hope Arya kills him next episode because this **** is ridiculous now. LF telegraphed that fake *** scroll for Sansa to randomly be invited to go to KL, for what exactly?

Tormund and the Hound's convo had me yelling, I had to rewind it :lol:. Thought Tormund was a goner for a second and I was gonna be pissed but he's the only leadership of the wildlings we've seen lately so he has to make it to the end.

THAT POLAR BEAR WIGHT!!!!!!!!

Kinda disappointed everyone been predicting these ice dragons for years and it coming true, NK already overpowered as it is

Back
Top Bottom