Got Finessed By Female Officer (Might Be In Trouble)

OP aint never coming back. :lol:
Dude in a cell right now
source.gif

OP THANK YOU for this post!!!

I read it yesterday before the sentence was read...

Now at least Im laughing again!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven’t laughed this hard at a post in a minute. OP lurking this thread and NT from now on. He ain’t coming back.

What the hell were you thinking spitting game at a gas station across the street from your work in the middle of the day on a 15 minute lunch break? 15 minutes isn’t enough to buy lunch and eat it and you’re out here trying to spit game and solicit prostitutes. Then to top it off you had to explain to your boss why you took an hour lunch.

OP deserves to have the book thrown at him for his decision making

The spot with Street walkers is like 10 minutes away from me and the police station is 3 minutes away from me. It's almost Hamsterdamn from the wire

One time I hit a mean u-turn because of a “now hiring” sign and my job is to serve businesses at no cost (State Contractor). This pro thought I turned for her. As I’m grabbing my coat from the back seat, she started came up to my window and I told her “No no no, I’m good.” LOL her friend was picked up by a John in front of me before the u-turn.

I was driving Uber a couple months ago and I pulled up to an address in the hood. I pulled over on the street waiting for the ride. It was a woman's name on the app.

This lady walks to the front door of the car and she's pointing and saying something. I assumed she was asking me if it's ok to sit in the front. I'm like Yaya get in. She opens the door I ask "hey, Diana (or whatever the name on the app was)?"

She says no... Do you want service?

I said What? Nah yo get lost this is Uber.

She apologized and closed the door and left. Few minutes later the real Diana showed up.

:smh:

Larry was smarter than OP. He used the pro so he can take the HOV Lane to the doyers game

OP got the ursher

Funny thing is I remeber this ep because it saved some guy of a murder charge. They saw him in the background in the stands at the game , so it proved he didnt do the murder

Back
Top Bottom