Got Finessed By Female Officer (Might Be In Trouble)

OP paying for P in 2019
giphy.gif

WeRe AlL pAyInG fOr It iN oNe WaY oR aNoThEr

TIL that there was such a thing as "John School," so obviously further reading was in order:

When I was in the lifestyle, I didn't care anything about all you," begins Rosetta Menifee, a blonde woman in her late forties wearing glasses and a suit. Talking to a class of 50 men at the Brooklyn John School, she looks like a social worker, but she sounds like Lil' Kim.

Introducing herself as a community educator and former prostitute, Menifee apologizes for not giving a **** about giving her customers HIV or herpes, much less the hepatitis C and B she picked up along the way.

ohokwaitno.gif

"I know many of you have issues with law enforcement," she says coyly. The room erupts into yelps and guffaws. "How many of you think it was entrapment?"

"Damn right!" comes a shout.

"Yes, in my case it was," begins a man with a heavy accent.

"Bull****!" spits an old man. "It was bull****!"

yeah yeah aight.gif

In the lobby they get name tags that read, in clear black letters, "Sex Crimes." In class, they hear from people like Menifee, and from a clinician from the Fort Greene Health Center, who shows the men slides of swollen, dripping, oozing, diseased sex organs—male and female.

"This man had oral sex performed on him," the clinician says brightly. "She had herpes in her throat."

nopenopenope.gif

Google is a cursed blessing.

This what cops in Detroit do? Lmao. They’re just bored cuz the city ain’t paying enough.

I wanna know what would happen if you offered her 1500 instead. She prob cut off her radio and say meet me by the dumpster in the back.

TIL that there was such a thing as "John School," so obviously further reading was in order:

ohokwaitno.gif

yeah yeah aight.gif

nopenopenope.gif

Google is a cursed blessing.
You can get herpes and STDs from anyone though, not just prostitutes. Seems like a silly way to fearmonger.
Sex with any stranger is risky. Paying for it only makes it riskier by way of it being illegal.

You can get herpes and STDs from anyone though, not just prostitutes. Seems like a silly way to fearmonger.
Sex with any stranger is risky. Paying for it only makes it riskier by way of it being illegal.

oh I'm well aware pros and amateurs play the same sport, I was mostly tripping off "Mandatory Adult Sex Ed."

imagine explaining this to the lady, like "yeah babe gotta go fight this ticket in trafficking court today."

WeRe AlL pAyInG fOr It iN oNe WaY oR aNoThEr
Simp logic.
difference is, some of us ALSO get paid by our h***s....

Y’all other dudes can’t even get a free meal or nickel out of chics

Pimp logic.
23a59d86e1af455812b81552c9135815.jpg

**** me and my broad been going dutch on everything for 7 years now. It all about how you train your ***’s

....but thats free game

That kind of presentation is regular business for college freshman. Cauliflower cock :sick: I still have nightmares
No lie.

When they gave me those Bridgeport std statistics I thought I was in ATL. All of my freak fantasy pursuits changed.

They was telling and showing **** that put the fingers pic to shame.

Asking how much she charges may be enough for the charges to stick, but probably need to ask a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom