Got Jumped Last Night

You lying, cause i seen a dude get jumped by only 4 dudes, and he was hospitalized

Originally Posted by Ryda421

pics of injuries or it never happened

yep

story is BS imo

if i was kickin OP in the head he would be beyond #()$&# up not even typin on NT right now.....now throw in 5 more NTrs thats killing a man or bein left inVERY critical condition. nobody else heard any of this? you did say it took place in a dorm.....so im assumin.........

Being woken up at 4am to get $#$!*% up....as if life couldnt get any worse
smh.gif

The Bf is Lame, his girl a skank. it seems like it would suck to get the brakes beat off of you, bc of a loose bird.

sounds like ducktales, im sure if there were 6 dudes jumping you in a dorm room there would've been quite a commotion.

tales of the duck

you're a lame my dude

Originally Posted by joree85

Damn, sucks man. Kinda had it coming though for smashing again after you talked to her dude though.

Stay up.

Word.

If you gonna be grimey at least do it when nobody knows where you live, fam.

smh.gif
Damn homie... I'd have murked them dudes on Larry. And NT thinks I'm nuts for sleeping with loaded guns under my pillow.. yeah...aight...TRY me.Ain't no way in hell I'm getting routed in my own room bro. I can't go.
smh.gif

So there was this cute chick in my music class that i would talk to a lot and one night a couple weeks ago i met her at the bars. Brought her back and got the job done. She says she has a bf but they are on a break so it didnt matter what she did. Next day i start getting calls and txts from a random number turns out it was her bf so i talked to him told him what happened and he was cool with it. So i guess this is where i made the mistake cause i smashed again but i dont know if he found out about it. So last night im in a drunken stupor finally get into my bed and what not. At about 4 in the morning 6 dudes barge into my dorm room push my roomates out lock the door and proceed to whoop the @*!+ out of me i was in the corner against the dresser getting my head kicked in. Ive never been jumped in my life this is the worst feeling in the world. For some reason i feel like a @@%*% but it was 6 on 1 so if i fought back they would have just beat me worse.

L.
laugh.gif

post pics of your battle wounds

and if you dont retaliate your wack

I dont buy a word of this

ehh u know what neither do I...
i have a feeling alot of these topics most NT'ers start are all ducktales....
they think the more ridiculous the story is, the more replies it'll get .
*%%+ it, thats NT for ya.

Back
Top Bottom