Got Jumped Last Night

You either got jumped by 6 midgets, 6 people that resemble M16/MEB, or this is absolute BS.

No chance in hell you got jumped by 6 normal people and you're making a topic about it less than 24 hours later.

Im not saying that its not ducktales. But I've been jumped by like 7 guys after being sucker punched to start the whole thing and all i came out with was alittle busted lip.

Granted I didnt get jumped for some personal +@%+ like beatin the guts out of somes girl. But some guys just dont know how to actually do damage to someone ifthey dont have that personal vendetta against them.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP isnt even smashing

let alone injuries
roll.gif

Word though.

........and the fact that you havent replied one time since your original post.

1256640247_44d801195d.jpg

laugh.gif
i mean what were you looking to gain here

Everytime i got jumped i would pick the smallest dude or dude who i knew i could do some damaged to and just go for that guy while everyone else is jumping me.No use trying to get them all but atleast you can do something to one of them.

Originally Posted by eleet1

Everytime i got jumped i would pick the smallest dude or dude who i knew i could do some damaged to and just go for that guy while everyone else is jumping me. No use trying to get them all but atleast you can do something to one of them.
damn!! how many times have you got jumped?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by eleet1

Everytime i got jumped i would pick the smallest dude or dude who i knew i could do some damaged to and just go for that guy while everyone else is jumping me. No use trying to get them all but atleast you can do something to one of them.
damn!! how many times have you got jumped?

nerd.gif

word.
laugh.gif

Pics of injuries?

or any know information of assailants? NT could go in on em if we get names...facebooks...myspace...

This N is lien. Dude said he got jumped by the lakers starting 5 and LO but the first thing he does after dudes leave the dorm he jumps on niketalk and tellsus what happened instead of plottin revenge
laugh.gif

Yeh somethings are adding up . Why didn't your roomates try to help you at all? I don't care how many dudes is was if that was me I would have beenright there fading along side of you

laugh.gif
after all the exposures and what not it amazes me that people still come in to General to lie about stories like this. Who would even want this to happento them? You probably fell down a few times, had a nightmare and woke up in the corner in a cold sweat.

Back
Top Bottom