Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Congrats man. Drive smart, have fun and be safe. Don't let the speed take over at the wrong time.

You should ave bought like 8 2001 Maximas and sold them to NT'ers for profit. Dudes always suggesting those or Honda.

Congrats man. Drive smart, have fun and be safe. Don't let the speed take over at the wrong time.

You should ave bought like 8 2001 Maximas and sold them to NT'ers for profit. Dudes always suggesting those or Honda.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

You look like a frail Neek.
Nice car though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As if Neek was hardbody to begin with?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by RKO2004

<-------- Has a 2001 Maxima, I didn't pick it out though, my dad did. And I love it all the same.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

<-------- Has a 2001 Maxima, I didn't pick it out though, my dad did. And I love it all the same.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by wada7

damn i guess im the only one that dont like the car
yes you are
i guess this is suppose to be some type of a fast car congrats on the car but not for me

Seems like you don't even know what car this is, stick to a scooter bro.
yea just like urs

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by wada7

damn i guess im the only one that dont like the car
yes you are
i guess this is suppose to be some type of a fast car congrats on the car but not for me

Seems like you don't even know what car this is, stick to a scooter bro.
yea just like urs

these are just 65k now?
nerd.gif

and with only 5700 miles too. good pick up dude. be safe. nice choice of color.
pimp.gif
recently picked up a white car too, championship white
nerd.gif

these are just 65k now?
nerd.gif

and with only 5700 miles too. good pick up dude. be safe. nice choice of color.
pimp.gif
recently picked up a white car too, championship white
nerd.gif

I'm over here trying to save for Shelby GT 500 50kkk man man sitting on a $65kkk wip Envy i tell you, Nice ride btw.

I'm over here trying to save for Shelby GT 500 50kkk man man sitting on a $65kkk wip Envy i tell you, Nice ride btw.

roll.gif

i remember when sputink or w.e made a thread about his r35 dude got FLAMED
roll.gif

nice R35 though
pimp.gif

roll.gif

i remember when sputink or w.e made a thread about his r35 dude got FLAMED
roll.gif

nice R35 though
pimp.gif

lol some hatin #+$ cats in here, give props when its due. Sweet ride though man, feel free to give me a ride when youre in the neighborhood... addys right there

<-----------------
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom