Got my tags stolen

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yo fam, Hiding your plate numbers wont mean anything because your plate number is also on the sticker... lol

what are you talking about?

In PA we got car registration stickers which gon on the plates and the Inspection/Emissions stickers in the window. However, I'll be cuttin my sticker on the plate soon as my wife gets home

Yo fam, Hiding your plate numbers wont mean anything because your plate number is also on the sticker... lol

In PA we got car registration stickers which gon on the plates and the Inspection/Emissions stickers in the window. However, I'll be cuttin my sticker on the plate soon as my wife gets home

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

The blacked out portion of his plates....The number he's trying to conceal is also located on the lower part of the registration sticker...

The blacked out portion of his plates....The number he's trying to conceal is also located on the lower part of the registration sticker...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*goes to slice tags*

!!!
Never knew this, although someone stole tags off of cars in the school's parking deck. 
laugh.gif

LOL i see it

LOL i see it

LOL i see it
dude taking multiple Ls

I though EVERYONE knew about slicing that sticker up though, guess not

LOL i see it
dude taking multiple Ls

didnt know those things got stolen. never heard of that happening here in cincinnati.

checking mine right now.

didnt know those things got stolen. never heard of that happening here in cincinnati.

checking mine right now.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

LOL i see it
dude taking multiple Ls

That's not his plate number, though. It's just some registration number for the actual stickers (I think). My boy used to slice up his tags until last year when someone stole his entire plate lol.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

LOL i see it
dude taking multiple Ls

That's not his plate number, though. It's just some registration number for the actual stickers (I think). My boy used to slice up his tags until last year when someone stole his entire plate lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$%% are u talking about its a different number.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah, If CA tags and plates use the same system as IL, then they're the same...

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah, If CA tags and plates use the same system as IL, then they're the same...

I could be wrong though....IL uses the plate stickers and the plate numbers always match the sticker number...

...I guess its to prevent stuff like this

I could be wrong though....IL uses the plate stickers and the plate numbers always match the sticker number...

...I guess its to prevent stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom