Got my tags stolen

They put the license plate number on the tags in missouri now...........They dont even try to steal them anymore.

Cali should do the same

They put the license plate number on the tags in missouri now...........They dont even try to steal them anymore.

Cali should do the same

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

I slice my tag into about 20 different pieces. My hats off to anybody that has the patience to steal mine.
my hats off to you for having the patience to slice it into about 20 different pieces. 

I slice my tag into about 20 different pieces. My hats off to anybody that has the patience to steal mine.
my hats off to you for having the patience to slice it into about 20 different pieces. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Wait, yall cut your license plates? I've never seen or heard such a thing.

laugh.gif
  brah, we're talking about the sticker you put on the license plate with the year on it (unless you're from NYC, from reading a few replies, looks like NYC ppl display it somewhere on a window)

Anyways you apply the sticker to the license plate, take a sharp blade, and slice it up after it has been applied.  That way, if anyone tries to peel it off, they will only get a piece or two at a time.

lol Thanks. Im from NJ. Dont think we have those on the plates.

from NJ too.. only thing I know that goes on those spaces in NJ are these to distinguish younger drivers:
nj-license-decals-kyleighs-lawjpg-34acd97fc61e7f1d_large.jpg

Wait, yall cut your license plates? I've never seen or heard such a thing.

laugh.gif
  brah, we're talking about the sticker you put on the license plate with the year on it (unless you're from NYC, from reading a few replies, looks like NYC ppl display it somewhere on a window)

Anyways you apply the sticker to the license plate, take a sharp blade, and slice it up after it has been applied.  That way, if anyone tries to peel it off, they will only get a piece or two at a time.

lol Thanks. Im from NJ. Dont think we have those on the plates.

from NJ too.. only thing I know that goes on those spaces in NJ are these to distinguish younger drivers:
nj-license-decals-kyleighs-lawjpg-34acd97fc61e7f1d_large.jpg

damn i have never realized someone would be so desperate that they would have to steal someone else's license sticker. last year i got a $50 ticket for not putting mine on even though i bought it the day before i had to put it on.

damn i have never realized someone would be so desperate that they would have to steal someone else's license sticker. last year i got a $50 ticket for not putting mine on even though i bought it the day before i had to put it on.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]takes my blade....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]goes to slice. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]takes my blade....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]goes to slice. [/color]

Originally Posted by Boi

how are you gonna cut a metal license plate with a knife?
roll.gif
You can't be serious? Its a sticker.

In NY, they are put in the front windshield. Didn't know you other states put them on the car.

Originally Posted by Boi

how are you gonna cut a metal license plate with a knife?
roll.gif
You can't be serious? Its a sticker.

In NY, they are put in the front windshield. Didn't know you other states put them on the car.

Did not know this. Will slice on my lunchbreak. But I live in Akron so there's a higher probability that mine is already gone

Did not know this. Will slice on my lunchbreak. But I live in Akron so there's a higher probability that mine is already gone

My UT and WA tags came "pre-sliced"

I just put my WA ones on uneven and tried moving it. Only a piece came off when I tried moving it. Now my personalized plate looks jacked.

My UT and WA tags came "pre-sliced"

I just put my WA ones on uneven and tried moving it. Only a piece came off when I tried moving it. Now my personalized plate looks jacked.

Back
Top Bottom