Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

YOU tagged this +$@%+ on the jaw and he still got off with YOUR shoes?

how you with your boy STILL get debo'd?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this
dude peeled off in his car while i was hangin outside his window while punchin him and tryna grab my shoes back, soon as the car started gettin some accelartion i let go. lets see what youd do if yall was in the situation

why are the cliffnotes the same length as the story?
laugh.gif

for real though, i'm glad you're ok OP

you need to find the dude and stop posting on nt. Actions speaks louder than words. Find the dude, and his car and do damage.

AIM for the temple next time. IDC what size your are 2 > 1 what was your boy doing? and yall let him get into his car? or he was in the car already.

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

cliff notes: dude parked his car away from ours, my boy got the 40 for his sneakers, he went in his car. I went over to the dudes car cause he claimed he left the rest of the money in there. so he convientantly started his car while i was walking over to his car. i mean in the situation im not thinking im about to get robbed, so i get up to his car let him see one shoe, handed over the money but didnt let go. he grabbed ahold of the shoe in my other hand with his free hand so i reached in his window started beatin on his face. he steps on the gas in peel off and im not gonna risk my life hanging onto dudes car over 40 bucks. mind you this, i bought the shoe from goodwill for 5$.
No you didnt. 
laugh.gif

OP your a lame.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hopefully this is the last topic/post I see from you on NT.

How you get punked 2 on 1!!! lmao!!

for those callin ducktales, this is dudes number 404 492 0515, i did some investigating and came to find he's with metropcs. i called metro to see if they can at least give me his first and last name they were no help so i just dropped it, but i can almost guarantee if he were outside of his car trying to pull some stunt as to rob me, he wouldnt be so lucky; i can promise that. yall try to knock a dude out hangin out of his window while using your arm trying to pull your sneakers back. im just glad he aint pull a gun out.

Yall tryin too hard to bug on this kid.
I wouldn't be risking my +%@ over $40
either. Especially not by tryna hold on
to a car.

So many L's.

2 guys robbed by 1 guy?
You fought back and still got robbed.
Can't write proper sentence.
Posted cliff notes with a paragraph the same size of original paragraph.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so you handed him the shoes while his car was on and he was sitting in the car? really? i thought people were smarter than that.

He was in the car, I don't think people realize that hahaha
laugh.gif
but fam, you just made bad decisions when you thought somethin' was up. You should've made it so you're at advantage at all times if you didn't trust the situation, that's common sense. But that's messed up either way, I feel for your plight. May Mary be with you in the meantime, you'll need her.

I wouldn't be risking my #*@ over $40
to a car.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

to a car.

You dont get it. First of all why the hell would you pass a shoe off to dude who you don't even know WHILE he's in his car WITH it running? Also why wasnt your boy with you in the first place when the exchange was suppose to be done? He got his bread so he's out? You need to check that %$+%+.

instead of letting go and getting a couple hits why didnt you let go and grab with both hands since hes holding the money in one hand?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

so you handed him the shoes while his car was on and he was sitting in the car? really? i thought people were smarter than that.

Dude was sellin' his shoes drive-thru style, 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

to a car.

That's not even the point. I did a meetup once at the mall and it seemed sketchy. I was inside the mall and dude was outside in his car telling me to go outside. Once I get out I see him still in the car telling me to hand him the shoes. I'm not stupid told him to get out and finished the meetup. I was right next to him so if he tried something fishy I'd at least be able to make a move. Why would you put yourself at a disadvantage? People lack common sense these days.

i swear niketalkers are mostly talk ,in that situation i managed to stay outta harms way get punches off dude still managed to get more profit then what i lost. the shoes were bought at goodwill for 5 dollars. i still managed to get some cash out the deal so i aint really lose anything. if anything my boy lost the most he lost his shoes that he paid that 150 amount for when it came out. and for yall that arent comprehending clearly, yeah i understand i messed up but my boy got in his car after we got the first bit of cash, i went by myself to get the rest because i let my guard down by not thinking i would get robbed for 40 bucks, it was already a steal that he was getting anyways. next thing you know i was hanging out his window trying to get my sneakers back while punching him at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom